Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Rubio: Life begins at conception - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Rubio: Life begins at conception (/Thread-Rubio-Life-begins-at-conception)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - Brownshoe - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 12:00 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Does anyone here believe that they do not have ownership of their own body?

You obviously have ownership of your own body, but you can't kill someone else just because they're inside your body. I don't care what women do with themselves. I care what they do to their living unborn child.

RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - bfine32 - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 12:00 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Does anyone here believe that they do not have ownership of their own body?

I do, no matter how small.

RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - BmorePat87 - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 12:08 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: You obviously have ownership of your own body, but you can't kill someone else just because they're inside your body. I don't care what women do with themselves. I care what they do to their living unborn child.

(08-09-2015, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I do, no matter how small.

If you own your own body, does someone have the right to use it without your permission?

(08-09-2015, 12:18 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If you own your own body, does someone have the right to use it without your permission?

You gave permission when you gave life to it.

(08-09-2015, 12:21 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: You gave permission when you gave life to it.

Not unless you had sex with the purpose of getting pregnant. Also, that permission can be revoked at anytime.

But let's answer the question for ignored.

(08-09-2015, 12:18 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If you own your own body, does someone have the right to use it without your permission?

You gave consent when you freely participated in the action that made them.

Does someone have the right to kill you because you need tier help?

But once again. I am glad you recognize the unborn child as someone.

(08-09-2015, 12:23 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Not unless you had sex with the purpose of getting pregnant. Also, that permission can be revoked at anytime.

But let's answer the question for ignored.

It's irrelevant if you didn't have the intent to get pregnant. You having sex is the same as you signing a deal that you have the chance of that happening. The permission cannot be revoked once there is another human life involved. Once you wait and allow that to happen there is no turning back, because there's another person's life on the line.

Why haven't either of you answered the question?

Does someone have the right to use your body without permission?

(08-09-2015, 01:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Why haven't either of you answered the question?

We answered it. You just don't want to accept our answer.

(08-09-2015, 01:41 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: We answered it. You just don't want to accept our answer.

No, you tried to explain to me that sex is consent for a fetus growing in you.

I didn't even ask about fetuses and sex. I asked a simple question: does someone have the right to use your body without your permission?

(08-09-2015, 01:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Why haven't either of you answered the question?

Let's see if I can type slower. No, no one has the right to use your body without your permission.

Unfortunately , this has zero to do with someone that has freely given their consent.

Once again I appreciate you considering the unborn child as someone.

RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - StLucieBengal - 08-09-2015

Yes they have ownership over their own body.

That's why its important to stand for babies.

Good to see your coming around.

(08-09-2015, 01:50 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Let's see if I can type slower. No, no one has the right to use your body without your permission.

Unfortunately , this has zero to do with someone that has freely given their consent.

If slower helps you actually give an answer, more power to you. I'm glad to see you actually answer the question.

So we agree that no one has the right to use your body without your permission.

If you donate a kidney to me to keep me alive, do I have the right to start taking more organs to keep myself alive? You granted consent for the kidney.

What if you take me in off the streets and feed me. Can you evict me despite initially granting consent, or do I now have the right to the fruits of your labor so that I may live?

I'm not asking about abortion and sex, so please answer my questions this time.

(08-09-2015, 01:54 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes they have ownership over their own body.  

That's why its important to stand for babies.  

Good to see your coming around.

So the government cannot prevent an adult from making medical decisions regarding their body?

I'll check in when I wake up. Hopefully you actually answer my questions.

RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - StLucieBengal - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 01:49 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, you tried to explain to me that sex is consent for a fetus growing in you.

I didn't even ask about fetuses and sex. I asked a simple question: does someone have the right to use your body without your permission?

Permission was granted when you had sex. The purpose of sex is to have children.

Pleasure is a bonus but the #1 purpose is to have children.

(08-09-2015, 01:57 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm glad to see you actually answer the question.

...so please answer my questions this time.

What?

(08-09-2015, 01:49 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, you tried to explain to me that sex is consent for a fetus growing in you.

First of all I don't know why you keep asking this question, because it has no bearing on this argument. But I will answer your irrelevant question. No one has the right to use your body without your permission. Now, because I know you probably can't understand why it's irrelevant to the argument I will break that down for you. Once the fetus is alive that's another living person. That means... follow me here... The fetus has rights too. The woman has consented with nature (or God) that she can carry a baby when she has sex. Once the fetus is alive the timeline where the woman can revoke consent is ended.

It is absolutely absurd. Folks that would lead you to believe that are intelligent would suggest that even though I freely participated in the activity that made you; the fact that you are made infringes upon my rights.

(08-09-2015, 02:00 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So the government cannot prevent an adult from making medical decisions regarding their body?

No I don't think they should prevent an adult from making medical decision regarding their body. Too bad that's off topic too. Man you seem to not be able to stay on topic, because abortion obviously is about the body of the fetus not the woman.