Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day (/Thread-AFC-Divisional-Round-Jaguars-Steelers-Game-Day)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - grampahol - 01-14-2018

PLEASE PLEASE start showing the tears of agony!  

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - reuben.ahmed - 01-14-2018

M. Tomlin does look like he's going to cry.

It's OK dude, just join us on the bench son, AFC-N out.

Jeeeez Jax.. Just close the damned game out..

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - PikesPeakUC - 01-14-2018

Illegal touching or intentional grounding?

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - reuben.ahmed - 01-14-2018

in FG range now....what will they do. too close, they have to scorea TD now!

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - PikesPeakUC - 01-14-2018

Welp, this one's over.

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - Interceptor - 01-14-2018

[Image: 5pP2QS9.jpg]

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - Bengalzona - 01-14-2018

one and done? Hilarious

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - Atomic Orange - 01-14-2018

Celebrate Ju Ju!!!

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - NATI BENGALS - 01-14-2018

I would like to thank L veon bell for complaining about his contract. Getting enough of a distraction going for Bortles to come in and beat that ass.

So long cheating ass crybabies. Hope Ben retires

Where's the choreographed TD dance here? Come on now, don't cheat us out of it. Touchdowns should be celebrated!

(01-14-2018, 06:25 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Where's the choreographed TD dance here? Come on now, don't cheat us out of it. Touchdowns should be celebrated!

lmao, owned. Comon Juju, you lame mother *****. When AJ Green scores he should mock Juju by just putting his hands on his hips.

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - Bengalzona - 01-14-2018

Is it better to have not gone or better to be one and done?

If Jags don't touch hte ball, Pittsburgh can't advance it.

I guess the Steelers just had their season...Prematurely ABortled.

(01-14-2018, 06:27 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Is it better to have not gone or better to be one and done?

2nd place is the first loser, there's only 1 winner. Hey Pittsburgh, we saved a spot for you on the bench, mofos.

IT WAS FIXED! refs OBVIOUSLY gave the game to Jacksonville despite absolutely no evidence to support the theory..  

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - BengalYankee - 01-14-2018

I am soooo happy ?

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - Nicomo Cosca - 01-14-2018

I know we’ve lost to Mark Sanchez and TJ Yates in the playoffs, but the Steelers have now lost to Tim Tebow and Blake Bortles... lol

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - Interceptor - 01-14-2018

I hope Marv was taking notes. Jaguars are the formula.