Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler (/Thread-Border-Crisis-Biden-s-Worse-Than-Hitler)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Tiger Teeth - 04-03-2021

(04-03-2021, 02:15 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

Typical.  

No, FACT!

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BFritz21 - 04-03-2021

(04-03-2021, 04:40 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: No, FACT!

When someone else posts "evidence" to try to make an argument, it's their job to provide all the facts to the case that they're trying to make.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BigPapaKain - 04-03-2021

(04-03-2021, 02:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: When someone else posts "evidence" to try to make an argument, it's their job to provide all the facts to the case that they're trying to make.

Why, so you can read a third of it and ignore the rest of it by moving your goal posts?

(04-03-2021, 02:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Why, so you can read a third of it and ignore the rest of it by moving your goal posts?

I read all of it. 

I'm asking to provide the video to get context.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - GMDino - 04-03-2021

(04-03-2021, 03:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I read all of it. 

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4546796/user-clip-donald-trump-sentence

Edit to add I don't believe that seeming or hearing Trump do anything will change Brad's mind but there it is.

(04-03-2021, 03:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4546796/user-clip-donald-trump-sentence

Edit to add I don't believe that seeming or hearing Trump do anything will change Brad's mind but there it is.

HOLY SHIT!  

I at least expected something taken out of context but that provides NO RAMBLING OR INCOHERENT SPEECH!  

The only thing that could even be REMOTELY considered as incoherent rambling like Biden does is at 20 seconds when he starts to say "if I ran as a liberal Republican," but then quickly corrects himself and doesn't lose any flow in the speech.

About his uncle, he's just pausing and further elaborating on his points, which looks like he's stuttering or just going off the rails if you just look at the text, but not when you view it in the video!

I would be happy to change my mind if you posted anything with any value!

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE VIDEO AND PROVING MY POINT THAT IT NEEDED CONTEXT!

(04-03-2021, 03:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4546796/user-clip-donald-trump-sentence

Mellow

(04-03-2021, 03:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: HOLY SHIT!  

I at least expected something taken out of context but that provides NO RAMBLING OR INCOHERENT SPEECH!  

The only thing that could even be REMOTELY considered as incoherent rambling like Biden does is at 20 seconds when he starts to say "if I ran as a liberal Republican," but then quickly corrects himself and doesn't lose any flow in the speech.

About his uncle, he's just pausing and further elaborating on his points, which looks like he's stuttering or just going off the rails if you just look at the text, but not when you view it in the video!

I would be happy to change my mind if you posted anything with any value!

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE VIDEO AND PROVING MY POINT THAT IT NEEDED CONTEXT!

Mellow

(04-03-2021, 03:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Mellow

You can't just post something that doesn't strengthen your point and then claim I ignore it when I counter it!

I watched it and addressed the points!  

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BigPapaKain - 04-04-2021

(04-03-2021, 03:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I read all of it. 

You might have a point if the quote wasn't written in it's entirety in order to provide context.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Nati#1 - 04-04-2021

Do these Biden voters honestly trust the government? When will they wake up and see whats going on? Everybodys waiting on them, just a matter of time.

Me: Sat down in a chair.
Democrats: THAT'S RACIST.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - NATI BENGALS - 04-04-2021

(04-04-2021, 01:37 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: Do these Biden voters honestly trust the government? When will they wake up and see whats going on? Everybodys waiting on them, just a matter of time.

I know I don’t. Never driven on a road or felt secure for one second knowing the shady government operatives known as the “US Armed Forces” were looking out for us. First responders and police? Better believe they are part of some type of deep state dem new world order scheme.

EPA? Ha. Good old American companies never polluted one drop in this country. All a big ploy to raise our taxes and hurt people like god and Trump.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Tiger Teeth - 04-04-2021

(04-04-2021, 01:37 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: Do these Biden voters honestly trust the government? When will they wake up and see whats going on? Everybodys waiting on them, just a matter of time.

Okay, I'm awake.  Fill me in on all this top secret shit Biden is doing.  I don't have my FOX News glasses with me.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BFritz21 - 04-04-2021

(04-02-2021, 02:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Maybe you can explain to Brad what happens when you give a person with dementia a piece of paper and tell them to read it and act like they don't have dementia.

*Hint* People who have dementia are not sharp enough to fake not having dementia.

But this is all ridiculous because we have lots of pictures of Trump holding notes to speak from.

Maybe someone can explain to you that there are different levels of dementia.

Surprised you didn't know that.

Biden seemed ok in the campaign but looks noticeably worse now, meaning that he could be in the early stages where the signs aren't that clear, which is why his administration seems to be hiding him.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - jason - 04-04-2021

Everybody?

One day you might see that many people don't care either way, and are busy living their lives. My life doesn't hang in the balance depending on who's in office. If I put my phone down, and don't turn on the TV, very little if any of it matters.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - fredtoast - 04-04-2021

(04-04-2021, 07:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: , which is why his administration seems to be hiding him.

But they are not trying to hide him at all.  I have already proven this isjust a lie from the right-wing echo chamber.  The people who read this list will understand.

(03-26-2021, 06:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 1-29  Visits Walter Reed Medical Center speaks with staff and patients.
2-1  Meets with Republican Senators for negotiation on American Rescue Plan
2-3  Meets with Democrat Senators for negotiation on American Rescue Plan
2-4  Meets with Sate Department and Sec of Sate.  Delivers public remarks.
2-5  Delivers public remarks regarding state of economy.  Meets with Democrat House leaders regarding American rescue Plan
2-10 Meets with Sec of Defense at Pentagon.  Delivers public remarks.
2-11 Visits National Institute of Health.  Delivers public remarks.
2-12 Meets with Bipartisan group of governors and mayors.
2-16 Participates in televised Town Hall Meeting in Milwaukee Wisconsin.  Answers multiple questions from the public.
2-17 Visits Georgetown University for Ash Wednesday ceremony.
2-17 Meets with national labor leaders for input on American Rescue Plan
2-19 Delivers remarks at Munich Security Conference
2-19 Travels to Kalamazoo Michigan to deliver remarks at Pfizer manufacturing site
2-23 Meets with Canadian prime Minister Trudeau.  Delivers public statement.
2-24 Meets with Bipartisan group of congressmen re: US supply chains.
2-25 Participates in National Governors Association winter meeting
2-26 Travels to Houston Texas.  Delivers public remarks at FEMA vaccination facility at NRG stadium
3-1  Virtual meeting with President of Mexico.
3-8  Delivers public remarks at Washington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
3-9  PR appearance at small business (WS Jenks and Sons) that benefitted from Paycheck Protection Program
3-10 Hosts even with Presidents of Johnson & Johnson and Merk.
3-11 Gives national address on anniversary of Covid  shutdown.
3-12 Virtual meeting with Prime ministers of Japan, Australia, and India
3-15  Delivers public remarks on American Rescue Plan
3-16  Visits small business owner in Chester Pennsylvania
3-17 Virtual meeting with Prime Minister of Ireland.
3-19 Travels to Atlanta to tour Center for Disease Control and also meet with Asian business leaders.  Delivers public remarks
3-23 Travels to Columbus Ohio to tour James cancer and Research Center. Delivers public remarks
3-24 Hosts event for national Women's Equal Pay Day with US women's soccer

But who am I to argue with FoxNews when they say that Biden has been hiding and not making any public appearances or answering any questions.  If Hannity says it then it must be true, right? Rolleyes

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - fredtoast - 04-04-2021

(04-01-2021, 03:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He looks like he was jumping around on things but at least he knew what he was talking about.

Well, since it all makes perfect sense to you then explain to me in your own words what exactly Trump meant when he made this comment.

but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger;

(04-04-2021, 07:22 PM)jason Wrote: Everybody?

One day you might see that many people don't care either way, and are busy living their lives. My life doesn't hang in the balance depending on who's in office. If I put my phone down, and don't turn on the TV, very little if any of it matters.

Until your paycheck becomes less and less and you say where the hell is all my money going??  Ohh they're funneling money into there own pockets again and i'm getting screwed on it..oh well.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Tiger Teeth - 04-04-2021

(04-04-2021, 10:16 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Until your paycheck becomes less and less and you say where the hell is all my money going??  Ohh they're funneling money into there own pockets again and i'm getting screwed on it..oh well.

[Image: tumblr_mmsvqxVTdL1r4gei2o7_250.gifv]