Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
We all said ZT couldn't coach... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: We all said ZT couldn't coach... (/Thread-We-all-said-ZT-couldn-t-coach)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - Soonerpeace - 12-11-2022

Watching CBS Bill Cowher saying the Bengals with Zac Taylor on offense and Lou Aranumo on defense have two really great coaches. Ja Mar Chase asked about losing Boyd and Tee Zac came to me and said we are going to really move you around be ready. After the game he said Chase has to be really smart to play those other two’s position at times. Very impressive how they all responded.

RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - grampahol - 12-11-2022

Guess what..The other team also gets paid to ruin your day.  Some of you would b#tch if they hung you with a new rope..

RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - Bengalholic - 12-11-2022

Getting the win and putting up 23 without Higgins, Boyd and Hurst - against a team that has owned them recently - is pretty impressive, IMO.

RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - SladeX - 12-11-2022

(12-11-2022, 07:47 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Getting the win and putting up 23 without Higgins, Boyd and Hurst - against a team that has owned them recently - is pretty impressive, IMO.

Totally agree!

RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - Essex Johnson - 12-11-2022

Lou and Taylor showed again why they are solid coaches today

RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - Sled21 - 12-11-2022

I find myself sitting watching games that are close in the first half and thinking "Just wait till Lou makes his halftime magic." I didn't have near the confidence in the defense before, even when Zim was here.

RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - Nicomo Cosca - 12-11-2022

Hats off to Taylor and Callahan for this one.

RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - Nicomo Cosca - 12-12-2022

It’s starting to click…

RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - PhilHos - 12-12-2022

(12-11-2022, 06:19 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Zac secures a winning record for the year.

2nd winning season in a row, too.

RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - Bengal Dude - 12-13-2022

(12-12-2022, 01:21 PM)PhilHos Wrote: 2nd winning season in a row, too.

What's crazy to me is that Marvin didn't have back to back winning records until 2011-2012. Even the immortal Sam Wyche never had back to back winning seasons.

RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-14-2022

(12-11-2022, 01:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote:

That was a badazz vid Rfaulk. Thanks. Rock On

BTW, it was Trayveon Williams who made that great blitz pickup not Chris Evans. Only mistake I could see in this vid.

Dude knows his stuff. Thought I saw that La'el widens his gap all the time. Also makes me think higher of him even though he
had a rough game besides the great run block for the big Mixon gain. Expecting much better play out of La'el against the Bucs.