Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Damar Hamlin - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Damar Hamlin (/Thread-Damar-Hamlin)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Damar Hamlin - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-03-2023

(01-03-2023, 07:31 PM)pally Wrote:

Great stuff Pally on Cal who played with Damar. All class in this situation from everyone makes this all a bit better.

RE: Damar Hamlin - Bengalholic - 01-03-2023

RE: Damar Hamlin - Science Friction - 01-03-2023

Has anyone ever heard of some Deters guy? Sounds like quite a piece of work. Don't know of him but heard he was pretty well known in NKY/Cin area and a very polarizing figure. In a tweet that he has since removed he said, in effect, the young man was being kept alive mechanically but there was no hope of recovery. He said he was quoting two impeccable sources. He apparently followed that removed tweet up with one that was challenging his detractors and saying that he will be vindicated in what he reported.

RE: Damar Hamlin - Sled21 - 01-03-2023

Deters is a dick, pure and simple. He is, or was, the Hamilton Co Prosecutor

RE: Damar Hamlin - Vas Deferens - 01-03-2023

(01-03-2023, 09:15 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Has anyone ever heard of some Deters guy? Sounds like quite a piece of work. Don't know of him but heard he was pretty well known in NKY/Cin area and a very polarizing figure. In a tweet that he has since removed he said, in effect, the young man was being kept alive mechanically but there was no hope of recovery. He said he was quoting two impeccable sources. He apparently followed that removed tweet up with one that was challenging his detractors and saying that he will be vindicated in what he reported.

Log out and power down bud. Nothing good that deep.

RE: Damar Hamlin - BengalsLUFC - 01-03-2023

Sounds like his heart stopped again at the hospital, amazing news about the oxygen levels too early days but it’s a positive step.

This kid is going to get such a reception next season when the Bills comeback to town and he’s all healed up fingers crossed.

RE: Damar Hamlin - psychdoctor - 01-03-2023

This upset me last night and today. I have prayed last night and today for Hamlin and his family. Most difficult to think about playing football, the playoffs, or the standings. Nothing really matters but this young man's health and recovery.

RE: Damar Hamlin - Soonerpeace - 01-03-2023

https://twitter.com/kelseylconway/status/1610439231201214467?s=46&t=ufvQzt7TsGZMghNlV50CtQ

Now 50% breathing on his own

RE: Damar Hamlin - basballguy - 01-03-2023

(01-03-2023, 09:15 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Has anyone ever heard of some Deters guy? Sounds like quite a piece of work. Don't know of him but heard he was pretty well known in NKY/Cin area and a very polarizing figure. In a tweet that he has since removed he said, in effect, the young man was being kept alive mechanically but there was no hope of recovery. He said he was quoting two impeccable sources. He apparently followed that removed tweet up with one that was challenging his detractors and saying that he will be vindicated in what he reported.

What a dumb thing for someone to double down on

RE: Damar Hamlin - Whatever - 01-03-2023

(01-03-2023, 09:55 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: https://twitter.com/kelseylconway/status/1610439231201214467?s=46&t=ufvQzt7TsGZMghNlV50CtQ

Good to hear.  Hopefully, his condition improves.

RE: Damar Hamlin - Soonerpeace - 01-03-2023

(01-03-2023, 09:58 PM)basballguy Wrote: What a dumb thing for someone to double down on

Eric Deters Kentucky Candidate for Governor

Lindsey Schwimmer: I hope everyone in KY has seen the garbage that #EricDeters has been posting about #DamarHamlin - he’s running for governor and posting rumors from “inside sources” about HIPPA

https://youtu.be/_umIjNYYqD0

RE: Damar Hamlin - Nicomo Cosca - 01-03-2023

(01-03-2023, 09:20 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Deters is a dick, pure and simple. He is, or was, the Hamilton Co Prosecutor

Umm…that’s Joe Deters. And he’s not a dick at all. This was Eric Deters.

RE: Damar Hamlin - Foolishpride - 01-03-2023

(01-03-2023, 09:20 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Deters is a dick, pure and simple. He is, or was, the Hamilton Co Prosecutor

Agreed, that Blowhard got canned from WLW.

RE: Damar Hamlin - Nicomo Cosca - 01-03-2023

(01-03-2023, 10:31 PM)Foolishpride Wrote: Agreed, that Blowhard got canned from WLW.

Again, that’s Eric Deters. The only former Hamilton County prosecutor that was ever a regular on WLW is Mike Allen.

RE: Damar Hamlin - Foolishpride - 01-03-2023

(01-03-2023, 10:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Again, that’s Eric Deters. The only former Hamilton County prosecutor that was ever a regular on WLW is Mike Allen.

Maybe Deters wasn't a Hamilton County Prosecutor, but was fired from WLW.

Eric Deters fired from 700WLW (fox19.com)

RE: Damar Hamlin - samhain - 01-03-2023

I think that's Joe Deters.  Joe was a legit public official.  Eric is a grandstanding publicity ***** that seeks to make and take high profile cases to get his name out there.  Used to back up Cunningham on WLW until he got kicked off.  He's a real gem.

RE: Damar Hamlin - Science Friction - 01-03-2023

(01-03-2023, 09:58 PM)basballguy Wrote: What a dumb thing for someone to double down on

He sounds like a real prick in need of attention.

RE: Damar Hamlin - michaelsean - 01-04-2023

(01-03-2023, 09:55 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: https://twitter.com/kelseylconway/status/1610439231201214467?s=46&t=ufvQzt7TsGZMghNlV50CtQ

I would think that the life threatening part is probably mostly gone, and now it’s time to find out if his brain was damaged at all.

RE: Damar Hamlin - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 01-04-2023

(01-04-2023, 12:07 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I would think that the life threatening part is probably mostly gone, and now it’s time to find out if his brain was damaged at all.

The only thing that terrifies me (assuming it's that condition where you get hit at the wrong time in your heart rhythm) was looking at a hockey example from the 90's. Guy got super fast treatment and was out of life threatening condition before he even left the stadium (if I understood it right), whereas Hamlin is a day out and still in ICU.

It is good to see that what updates we have he is improving a little. Prayers that there's no brain damage.

RE: Damar Hamlin - michaelsean - 01-04-2023

(01-04-2023, 12:16 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: The only thing that terrifies me (assuming it's that condition where you get hit at the wrong time in your heart rhythm) was looking at a hockey example from the 90's. Guy got super fast treatment and was out of life threatening condition before he even left the stadium (if I understood it right), whereas Hamlin is a day out and still in ICU.

It is good to see that what updates we have he is improving a little. Prayers that there's no brain damage.

I’m not so sure it is the same thing. That guy absolutely had that thing happen to him that everyone is talking about. Hockey puck right in the heart. Last night I didn’t see that kind of impact. The energy of a hockey puck, like a baseball, is expended in a very small area. But this is just me guessing.