Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Conspiracy Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: The Conspiracy Thread (/Thread-The-Conspiracy-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - PhilHos - 04-27-2016

(04-26-2016, 09:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually she was.  That was the main reason I kept dating her despite her crazy family.

I really liked the girl, but I knew that many serious mental illnesses do not appear until a person reaches their 30's.

Pics/vids or it didn't happen.  Mellow

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Devils Advocate - 04-27-2016

Man I have t had a whole lotta time to post these past few days and prolly won't be able to for a few more. But I haven't forgotten and I will finish my god theory as soon as I can. 

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - SteelCitySouth - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 11:40 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Man I have t had a whole lotta time to post these past few days and prolly won't be able to for a few more. But I haven't forgotten and I will finish my god theory as soon as I can. 

No worries.  This thread is now about Phil's desire to see video of Fred's man ass bouncing up and down.

(04-27-2016, 11:58 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No worries.  This thread is now about Phil's desire to see video of Fred's man ass bouncing up and down.

It's not fred's ass I'm interested in. ThumbsUp

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - SteelCitySouth - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 12:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's not fred's ass I'm interested in. ThumbsUp

Lies

(04-27-2016, 12:15 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Lies

Nope, not his lies either.  Mellow

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Rotobeast - 04-27-2016

(04-26-2016, 10:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have another theory

[Image: image1281763x.jpg]

Bigdouche does not equal Bigfoot.
Tongue

(04-27-2016, 12:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's not fred's ass I'm interested in. ThumbsUp

He's seen that, plenty of times.
Mellow

(04-26-2016, 10:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: That is a legitimate theory in the Bigfoot societies.

I have a friend who ran the PA one for awhile and I've interviewed (back in my radio days) a man who wrote a whole book on the Bigfoot / UFO link.

Nervous

I thought I'd heard it somewhere, before.

----------

I don't think I can multi-quote on my phone.
Sad

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Devils Advocate - 04-27-2016

I'm sorry guys I've just been a lil busy lately. 

But lemme ask any of you a question, without looking it up please. It's important that you don't look it up. 

Name the movie that starred Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise as vampires. 

Remember, don't look it up, I'll explain why soon.  

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - GMDino - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 12:48 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I thought I'd  heard it somewhere,  before.

----------

I don't think I can multi-quote on my phone.
Sad

http://www.stangordon.info/wp/buy-stuff-here/silent-invasion/

Like I said, I interviewed him about a UFO siting back when I worked in radio around 1993 or 94 and then saw him speak a couple times.

Not saying I buy it...I find the theory fascinating.

-------------------------

Edit:  I thought I had posted this somewhere on line before but since I couldn't find it I did a quick upload to Youtube of the interview.  Mind you this was fairly early into my radio time and I was never the best interviewer, but for nostalgia's sake here it is.

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - BengalsRocker - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 09:00 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I'm sorry guys I've just been a lil busy lately. 

But lemme ask any of you a question, without looking it up please. It's important that you don't look it up. 

Name the movie that starred Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise as vampires. 

Remember, don't look it up, I'll explain why soon.  

Interview with a Vampire

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Rotobeast - 04-28-2016

(04-27-2016, 09:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.stangordon.info/wp/buy-stuff-here/silent-invasion/

Like I said, I interviewed him about a UFO siting back when I worked in radio around 1993 or 94 and then saw him speak a couple times.

Not saying I buy it...I find the theory fascinating.

-------------------------

Edit:  I thought I had posted this somewhere on line before but since I couldn't find it I did a quick upload to Youtube of the interview.  Mind you this was fairly early into my radio time and I was never the best interviewer, but for nostalgia's sake here it is.

Sounds like a decent guy.
It's pretty much how I approached paranormal investigating.

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Vas Deferens - 04-29-2016

(04-28-2016, 07:37 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Sounds like a decent guy.
It's pretty much how I approached paranormal  investigating.

Yup.  Not a bad interviewer either.  Left space for dude to elaborate.  Well done dino

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - GMDino - 04-29-2016

(04-28-2016, 07:37 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Sounds like a decent guy.
It's pretty much how I approached paranormal  investigating.

(04-29-2016, 02:49 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Yup.  Not a bad interviewer either.  Left space for dude to elaborate.  Well done dino

Thanks.

Off topic:  When I had a partner for the morning show he was always the interview guy because I was running the board and he was much better at it anyway.  Very few of me solo like that.

On topic:  Stan is good guy but like most of the people I know in that field he says he is skeptical...but I think he wants to believe so leans that way with his results.

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Devils Advocate - 05-01-2016

So I've been a bit busy lately, but I've had a lil bit of time to research some things about my God theory. 

Unfortunately, I've found some aspects that may have thrown a wrench into the whole thing. Fair is fair and the truth can only enlighten. So I have to dig a lil deeper to present the post I hope to, with solid information. 

One aspect that I've recently found about mistranslations in the bible is that there may have in fact never been giants on the earth in those days. I've found that Goliath, though tall, was no giant at all and although King Og's bed was rather large, it was just a bed, however smaller than most believe. 

The term 'giant' has most likely been misinterpreted. It originally meant strong or powerful. A far cry from what we think of when we hear the term today. 

There is absolutely no tangible evidence of giants. All those videos on YouTube are fakes for an art project. Any newspaper article cannot be verified. 

So that's where I'm at right now with This stuff. More to come ....

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - SteelCitySouth - 05-02-2016

(05-01-2016, 10:30 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: So I've been a bit busy lately, but I've had a lil bit of time to research some things about my God theory. 

Unfortunately, I've found some aspects that may have thrown a wrench into the whole thing. Fair is fair and the truth can only enlighten. So I have to dig a lil deeper to present the post I hope to, with solid information. 

One aspect that I've recently found about mistranslations in the bible is that there may have in fact never been giants on the earth in those days. I've found that Goliath, though tall, was no giant at all and although King Og's bed was rather large, it was just a bed, however smaller than most believe. 

The term 'giant' has most likely been misinterpreted. It originally meant strong or powerful. A far cry from what we think of when we hear the term today. 

There is absolutely no tangible evidence of giants. All those videos on YouTube are fakes for an art project. Any newspaper article cannot be verified. 

We are all very lucky to have you working on this.   Mellow

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - michaelsean - 05-02-2016

(05-01-2016, 10:30 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: So I've been a bit busy lately, but I've had a lil bit of time to research some things about my God theory. 

I'll be honest, I don't know anyone who thought Goliath was an actual giant.  

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-02-2016

(04-25-2016, 04:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Go on with what?

I asked for examples.  Not just empty allegations.

Every example I know of involving the above activities have not been kept secret.

It came out in the wash, but the Gulf of Tonkin, the William McKinley conspiracy....

As for 9/11, I believe it was real, it was terrorists, but the coverup was who was behind it.......the Saudis.  A recent article I read may put some teeth behind my assertion.

http://news.groopspeak.com/911-commission-chairman-i-know-who-was-responsible-for-911-fbi-lied-to-american-public/

http://www.npr.org/2016/04/28/475985517/28-pages-in-sept-11-report-should-be-declassified-ex-sen-graham-says

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Devils Advocate - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 09:38 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I'll be honest, I don't know anyone who thought Goliath was an actual giant.  

many Christians believe he was a giant and many Christians believe in Giants, their bible tells them so. Of course I can't speak for every Christian in that respect, but in my research on the topic this is what I've encountered. They also cite Og's bed dimensions as another proof. 

And the way we use the term 'Goliath' today is evidence of this. 

But it's not limited to Christians. Many researchers in the AA theory believe in Giants too. The fact is, there is simply no proof of such things. No redheaded Giants. No biblical Giants. No Celtic giants. 

The whole reason I even mention this is because I was going to evidence the Anasazi cliff dwellings. The idea being that were living up there hiding from these redheaded cannibal Giants. 

Giants being important because again, the bible says these were the children of the watchers/the fallen/ the Nephilem. Part God and part human. Noah is believed to be one of these, if you follow the description attributed to him at his birth, found in The Dead Sea Scrolls

From Noah, I intended to show who Ziusudra is, and Gilgamesh (another giant) often portrayed holding a lion as if it were a house cat. From there my intentions were to show Assyrian/Sumarain and Egyptian art depicting kings and Pharoah's as Giants. And why the common believe that they were interpreted this way is wrong.
But this all falls apart without proof of Giants. 

Now, we can glean from Assyrian/Sumerian cuneiform that the God Anu bore two children, Enlil and Enki and from them we can piece together the identity of the God of the Old Testament and New Testament, as they appear to be very different gods, who offered knowledge and who tried to suppress it. Why black is sometimes white and up is sometimes down. This aspect does not need Giants.

So this is where I'm at and still researching as time permits. But I can't in good conscience bring you false information. I am here to enlighten and only the truth can do that.