Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 08-30-2020

(08-18-2020, 01:01 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'll be keeping Patrick Mahomes and Austin Ekeler.

If that's your final answer, sir,
 and 
I'm drafting second (which is what I understand at this point), I'll be keeping Wentz.

Edit:
Unless he's hurt, FFS.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-31-2020

Bfine: 
Christian McCafferty (RD 1)
Terry McLaurin (RD 7)

Bob:
Lamar Jackson (Rd 6)
Kenyan Drake (Rd 7)

Wes:
Patrick Mahomes (Rd 4)
Austin Ekeler (Rd 7)

Tiger:
Tyreek Hill (Rd 1)
Aaron Jones (Rd 2)

Vas:
Saquon Barkley (Rd 1)
Kyler Murray (Rd 7)

Harley:
Alvin Kamara (Rd 1)

Hollow:
Davante Adams (Rd 1)

Slade :
Carson Wentz (Rd 6)

Bengal Dude:
Mark Andrews (Rd 7)

Unless I missed someone, these are the keepers so far for anyone interested.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-31-2020

(08-31-2020, 03:13 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Bfine: 
Terry McLaurin (RD 7)

Bob:
Lamar Jackson (Rd 6)
Kenyan Drake (Rd 7)

Wes:
Patrick Mahomes (Rd 4)
Austin Ekeler (Rd 7)

Tiger:
Tyreek Hill (Rd 1)
Aaron Jones (Rd 2)

Vas:
Saquon Barkley (Rd 1)
Kyler Murray (Rd 7)

Harley:
Alvin Kamara (Rd 1)

Hollow:
Davante Adams (Rd 1)

Slade :
Carson Wentz (Rd 6)

Thanks.  Much appreciated.  

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 08-31-2020

(08-28-2020, 08:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: DAMN! No wonder Ben wanted out

Pfft, that’s not a bad team. Of course I did have McCaffrey on my team until we conveniently did a year without keepers. And you got him. Coincidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Bengal Dude - 09-01-2020

(08-31-2020, 03:13 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Bfine: 
Terry McLaurin (RD 7)

Bob:
Lamar Jackson (Rd 6)
Kenyan Drake (Rd 7)

Wes:
Patrick Mahomes (Rd 4)
Austin Ekeler (Rd 7)

Tiger:
Tyreek Hill (Rd 1)
Aaron Jones (Rd 2)

Vas:
Saquon Barkley (Rd 1)
Kyler Murray (Rd 7)

Harley:
Alvin Kamara (Rd 1)

Hollow:
Davante Adams (Rd 1)

Slade :
Carson Wentz (Rd 6)

I'm pretty sure that I kept Mark Andrews.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-01-2020

(09-01-2020, 01:27 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm pretty sure that I kept Mark Andrews.

Added. Knew I'd miss somebody, if I missed anybody else just say something and I'll add to the list.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 09-02-2020

Draft is tomorrow at 7:30?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-02-2020

(09-02-2020, 06:40 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Draft is tomorrow at 7:30?

Yep.  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 09-02-2020

Everything is set. Draft order and keepers. You can go into the league and click on Draft results to verify keepers and draft orders.

I was a little confused as we have 2 teams named flying wolves. One is flying wolves and the other is Poppi's flying wolves.

I assigned Poppie's to Slade and the other to packer.

See you tomorrow at 7:30

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 09-02-2020

(09-02-2020, 08:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Everything is set. Draft order and keepers. You can go into the league and click on Draft results to verify keepers and draft orders.

I was a little confused as we have 2 teams named flying wolves. One is flying wolves and the other is Poppi's flying wolves.

I assigned Poppie's to Slade and the other to packer.

See you tomorrow at 7:30

Sorry, I figured Packer would revert to his original name. You are right, I am poppies Flying wolves

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-03-2020

(09-02-2020, 10:29 PM)SladeX Wrote: Sorry, I figured Packer would revert to his original name. You are right, I am poppies Flying wolves

Tigers LOVE wolves!  Smirk

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - StoneTheCrow - 09-03-2020

Sorry y’all. Didn’t know we were doing keepers. Here for the draft. Been busy as hell and haven’t had much time to jump on here. Hopefully I didn’t miss out on a stud keeper.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 09-03-2020

(09-03-2020, 08:15 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Sorry y’all. Didn’t know we were doing keepers. Here for the draft. Been busy as hell and haven’t had much time to jump on here. Hopefully I didn’t miss out on a stud keeper.

Im stuck with Kamara. I chose him, but I have a fear to keep him with the vibes between him and the team. Oh well, good luck sir.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - StoneTheCrow - 09-03-2020

(09-03-2020, 08:22 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Im stuck with Kamara. I chose him, but I have a fear to keep him with the vibes between him and the team. Oh well, good luck sir.

He’ll be just fine. I passed on Cook and Henry to take Mixon. And I’m the biggest Bengals cynic going but it’s good vibes around the org.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 09-03-2020

To whoever took Latavius Murray right before my pick, you can eat a fat one. Sad

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-03-2020

(09-03-2020, 10:04 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: To whoever took Latavius Murray right before my pick, you can eat a fat one.  Sad

Yea that guy's a real dick.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 09-03-2020

Shaky at best! The 7 spot was hateful. Would have rather been at the front or back. Plus didn't realize about keepers until it was too late. All good. It's a long season.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 09-04-2020

How many folks besides this guy got an A+ rating on their draft?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 09-04-2020

(09-04-2020, 12:40 AM)bfine32 Wrote: How many folks besides this guy got an A+ rating on their draft?

Nobody, your the only one. 

Draft Grades

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 09-04-2020

(09-04-2020, 12:40 AM)bfine32 Wrote: How many folks besides this guy got an A+ rating on their draft?

I don't know what they use to come up with those grades but it's clearly broken.