Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 04:53 AM)SladeX Wrote: Week 11. Put it on your calendar.  Michael Thomas will be back by then. And Brown. And maybe one of my bets at RB will have panned out. In the meantime I'm starting 2 TEs.

See you when I'm 10-0.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 09-28-2020

(09-27-2020, 09:15 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: See you when I'm 10-0.

I'm gonna change my team's name to Spinal Tap, where my WRs play the part of the procession of doomed drummers. Good grief...

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-28-2020

If I somehow don't score 12 points tonight then I'm retiring. Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - StoneTheCrow - 09-28-2020

Imagine drafting Joe Mixon over Dalvin Cook. What an idiot I am.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-28-2020

I hope Mostert gets back soon! I'm thin at RB! Nervous

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 09-29-2020

Bout time my team put up some points...

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-29-2020

Marching forward. Who's next? Rock On

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 09-29-2020

(09-29-2020, 10:08 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Marching forward.  Who's next?   Rock On

Have you seen Billy Madison?

You know those scenes with the O'Doyle's, where they bully someone and then the brothers always chant "O'Doyle rules!"?

Well, towards the end one of the brothers does it for like the 5th time, and Billy says something like: "You know what, one day I think you're whole family is going down, O'Doyle."  Then it cuts to clip of the O'Doyle family chanting their saying, and then they hit a banana peel and drive off a cliff.

That's kinda how I picture this season going for your team.  I think you may be upsetting the fantasy gods, by getting too cocky. 

Be careful, your team may fall off a cliff.

PS Your team does look pretty good. :andy:

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-29-2020

(09-29-2020, 10:36 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Have you seen Billy Madison?

You know those scenes with the O'Doyle's, where they bully someone and then the brothers always chant "O'Doyle rules!"?

Well, towards the end one of the brothers does it for like the 5th time, and Billy says something like: "You know what, one day I think you're whole family is going down, O'Doyle."  Then it cuts to clip of the O'Doyle family chanting their saying, and then they hit a banana peel and drive off a cliff.

That's kinda how I picture this season going for your team.  I think you may be upsetting the fantasy gods, by getting too cocky. 

Be careful, your team may fall off a cliff.

PS Your team does look pretty good. :andy:

He reminds me more of a guy from another Sandler movie.  

[Image: tenor.gif]

Let's hope he doesn't lose in the finals and snap.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-01-2020

SMH! I finally get a W to get off of the shnide and Rona tryna keep my team down. Damn it man!

WTH are we supposed to do with Titans and Steeler players this week? Crazy.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 10-01-2020

(10-01-2020, 02:34 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: WTH are we supposed to do with Titans and Steeler players this week? Crazy.

Shove 'em up your candy ass!

Just kidding, yeah that sucks. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-01-2020

(10-01-2020, 02:34 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: SMH! I finally get a W to get off of the shnide and Rona tryna keep my team down. Damn it man!

WTH are we supposed to do with Titans and Steeler players this week? Crazy.

I'll trade you Juju if you wanna start a corona collection team.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-01-2020

(10-01-2020, 04:03 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I'll trade you Juju if you wanna start a corona collection team.

Oh, I already have the best starter kit that anyone could ever ask for.  Hilarious Sucks!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-03-2020

Looks like bfine gets an easy W this week. My starting backfield went from Henry/Conner to Ingram/Gio, with Fournette out as well.. Rudy,Rudy,Rudy!!!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-03-2020

With the new IR rules and Rona affecting teams I've added a 2nd IR spot and an additional Bench player.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-03-2020

(10-03-2020, 03:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: With the new IR rules and Rona affecting teams I've added a 2nd IR spot and an additional Bench player.

The roughest part is the players with games that are postponed aren't listed as out yet so can't IR them, hope that changes.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-03-2020

(10-03-2020, 09:22 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: The roughest part is the players with games that are postponed aren't listed as out yet so can't IR them, hope that changes.

It's why I added a bench position

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 10-03-2020

(10-01-2020, 03:47 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Shove 'em up your candy ass!

Just kidding, yeah that sucks. 

Good victory last week. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 10-04-2020

I really wish the NFL would make the call on whether or not these postoned games will be played later in the week.

As of right now, the Chiefs-Patriots could be played Mon/Tues/Weds, or they could just postpone until later in the season. Kinda hard to leave any players from those teams in your lineup, on the chance they do indeed play this week.

So I gotta bench Mahomes and Kelce, not to mention I already lost my defense (Tenessee) for the week to this. Pissed

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 11:00 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I really wish the NFL would make the call on whether or not these postoned games will be played later in the week.

As of right now, the Chiefs-Patriots could be played Mon/Tues/Weds, or they could just postpone until later in the season.  Kinda hard to leave any players from those teams in your lineup, on the chance they do indeed play this week.

So I gotta bench Mahomes and Kelce, not to mention I already lost my defense (Tenessee) for the week to this. Pissed

This is BS...lol.... I get to bench Henry/Conner n our league, and Helaire/Hill on another team. That's not even mentioning my TE from Tennessee. NFL should have already made the call on this. All I can do is laugh and shake my head. FFS! Gonna be a long day in FF.