Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 10-04-2020

FYI: Chiefs-Patriots game is back on. Moved tomorrow night at 7:05.

Note: Players will be tested tomorrow, so if more case were to come about then this could change.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 12:35 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: FYI: Chiefs-Patriots game is back on.  Moved tomorrow night at 7:05.

Note: Players will be tested tomorrow, so if more case were to come about then this could change.

Wish I had known that before I set my lineup.  Oh well, Harley beat my ass anyway.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 06:24 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Wish I had known that before I set my lineup.  Oh well, Harley beat my ass anyway.

Thats your excuse? We've known this since early this morning, or at least I did. Lineups were adjustable till 1pm? Your just pissed because you can't talk smack this week. Maybe you should take up fantasy crochet and take Mildred for 99 skeins in 3hrs? Based on your lineup. you were definitely watching Golden Girls and not ESPN this week.  Wink

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 06:42 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Thats your excuse? We've known this since early this morning, or at least I did. Lineups were adjustable till 1pm? Your just pissed because you can't talk smack this week. Maybe you should take up fantasy crochet and take Mildred for 99 skeins in 3hrs? Based on your lineup. you were definitely watching Golden Girls and not ESPN this week.  Wink

He was too busy dreaming of a 10-0 start to see the news. Hilarious

I knew but was too afraid someone else would get a positive test and they'd cancel the games so just started Drake over CEH, thank god I got that 3.5 points instead of taking the shot on CEH.  Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-04-2020

I don't wanna hear no crying!.. Lol.... This week was some straight up B*** S***!!!!!

My two best RBs out! Then his QB throws for 500 yards. F this! ? I'm going to the store. Que Nathaniel Rateliff.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 08:48 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I don't wanna hear no crying!.. Lol....  This week was some straight up B*** S***!!!!!

My two best RBs out! Then his QB throws for 500 yards. F this! ? I'm going to the store. Que Nathaniel Rateliff.

I did all I could do to help you. I started AJ

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 09:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I did all I could do to help you. I started AJ

And I appreciate the effort! I accept your AJ Green and raise you a Preston Williams.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 06:42 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Thats your excuse? We've known this since early this morning, or at least I did. Lineups were adjustable till 1pm? Your just pissed because you can't talk smack this week. Maybe you should take up fantasy crochet and take Mildred for 99 skeins in 3hrs? Based on your lineup. you were definitely watching Golden Girls and not ESPN this week.  Wink

(10-04-2020, 07:23 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: He was too busy dreaming of a 10-0 start to see the news. Hilarious

I knew but was too afraid someone else would get a positive test and they'd cancel the games so just started Drake over CEH, thank god I got that 3.5 points instead of taking the shot on CEH.  Ninja

Bite me.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 10-05-2020

(10-04-2020, 10:54 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Bite me.

LOL

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-05-2020

Well, I guess I got a good dose of humility this week. But I WILL be back. In the words of the famous DennyG, "Bank on it!" Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-08-2020

Now there's talk of the possibility of the Titans having to forfeit this week's game against Buffalo. Worst fantasy season ever!! Lol..

So, in a different league I'm forced to start Brady tonight because my other QB is Josh Allen. Maybe no Derrick Henry, again! Damn it man.

Edit*** They announced at halftime of the Thursday game that the Titans/Bills will play on Tuesday. I was livid! Still pissed about it.
I didn't want to start Brady n a short week, with half of his reciever's out. He did about exactly what I expected. Jack shit..
NFL needs to get their crap together on this thing. Killing me Smalls!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 10-10-2020

I'm not touching my Tennessee or buffalo players with a 10 ft pile this week. Thus begins the Herbert era on my team. At least it will be an entertaining rollercoaster.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-11-2020

Don't worry too much fellas. I don't think this season is going to finish. Too much virus already, they'll (IMO) shut it down. Maybe I'm wrong, I hope so.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 06:15 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Don't worry too much fellas.  I don't think this season is going to finish.  Too much virus already, they'll (IMO) shut it down.  Maybe I'm wrong, I hope so.

Don’t be a negative Nancy. We need this season to play out.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 06:15 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Don't worry too much fellas.  I don't think this season is going to finish.  Too much virus already, they'll (IMO) shut it down.  Maybe I'm wrong, I hope so.

(10-11-2020, 10:09 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Don’t be a negative Nancy. We need this season to play out.

Patriots/Broncos already cancelled, the Titans had another positive test so the odds of that game happening seem pretty low.

Honestly at this point they should start causing the Titans to forfeit rather than postpone after they found them breaking protocol and holding those practices. They need to make it clear that stuff won't be tolerated.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 10:09 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Don’t be a negative Nancy. We need this season to play out.

Sorry.  I'm just frustrated.  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 10:48 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Sorry.  I'm just frustrated.  

I feel you TT. I have Henry and Smith ( Titans TE) in nearly every league. F*#$!!!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-11-2020

2 things:

PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR TEAMS. I just had to go in and edit one that had players on bye. If you lose interest let me know and I'll get someone else to take it.

AJ should go off today. I benched him.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-18-2020

(10-11-2020, 01:21 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I feel you TT. I have Henry and Smith ( Titans TE) in nearly every league. F*#$!!!

I offered you David Montgomery for your #3 QB and you turned it down. 

Anybody else interested in David Montgomery?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 10-18-2020

(10-18-2020, 08:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I offered you David Montgomery for your #3 QB and you turned it down. 

Anybody else interested in David Montgomery?

I would be.

If you need a QB I'd give you the Red Rifle for him.