Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-18-2020

(10-18-2020, 08:42 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I would be.

If you need a QB I'd give you the Red Rifle for him.

I'll put something together. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-18-2020

(10-18-2020, 08:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I offered you David Montgomery for your #3 QB and you turned it down. 

Anybody else interested in David Montgomery?

I appreciate the offer. Don't get me wrong. I only planned on keeping Fitz for this week, but he keeps balling.

You offered me Cousins and Monty for Newton and Freeman, to be clear. I'm not feeling that.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-18-2020

(10-18-2020, 09:26 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I appreciate the offer. Don't get me wrong. I only planned on keeping Fitz for this week, but he keeps balling.

You offered me Cousins and Monty for Newton and Freeman, to be clear. I'm not feeling that.

Maybe next time. Cousins got me about 30 points today. Losing Dak hurt, but I'll get someone. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-18-2020

(10-18-2020, 09:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Maybe next time. Cousins got me about 30 points today. Losing Dak hurt, but I'll get someone. 

I was hungover big-time this morning. We still may be able to do something. I'll check out your roster.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-19-2020

(10-18-2020, 09:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Maybe next time. Cousins got me about 30 points today. Losing Dak hurt, but I'll get someone. 

I'll give you Lamar for McCaffrey.....

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-20-2020

I meant to say Edwards not Williams.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 10-21-2020

(10-18-2020, 08:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I offered you David Montgomery for your #3 QB and you turned it down. 

Anybody else interested in David Montgomery?

Yup. Check your offers.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-21-2020

(10-21-2020, 01:40 PM)SladeX Wrote: Yup. Check your offers.

You actually think that Monty and Cousins is a fair trade for Cam and Freeman? Bless your heart.  You should probably check the numbers.

Cousins put up numbers after putting his team down by twenty with three ints before the half! Of course he was going to have to keep throwing last week. Monty finally had his first decent game in a month.

There's a reason that he initiated the trade. I counter offered him Cam ( a QB!), for two of his bench players. No response, so tough toenails. I'll be keeping Cam and the Giants starting RB.

If you would like to bend over and let him fleece you, go for it.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 10-21-2020

I don't want cousins? Maybe I'm behind on the messages.
Wentz for Montgomery

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 10-22-2020

I'm in need of a quality RB. (Meaning someone I can start every week.)

I've got some pieces to move if anyone is interested. If you need a decent QB I've got Tom Brady. If you need a TE I've got Gronk. I've got decent receivers out the wazzoo.

I'm willing to package players to get a clear upgrade. If anyone is interested let me know on here and I'lll send you some offers.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-22-2020

(10-21-2020, 04:04 PM)SladeX Wrote: I don't want cousins? Maybe I'm behind on the messages.
Wentz for Montgomery

Trade complete

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-22-2020

(10-21-2020, 03:47 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: You actually think that Monty and Cousins is a fair trade for Cam and Freeman? Bless your heart.  You should probably check the numbers.

Cousins put up numbers after putting his team down by twenty with three ints before the half! Of course he was going to have to keep throwing last week. Monty finally had his first decent game in a month.

There's a reason that he initiated the trade. I counter offered him Cam ( a QB!), for two of his bench players. No response, so tough toenails. I'll be keeping Cam and the Giants starting RB.

If you would like to bend over and let him fleece you, go for it.

No fleecing involved Wentz for Monty. He had 3 good QBs and I've got McCafferty coming back. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 10-23-2020

Aaaand E. Sanders, who I really needed, is Covid scratch. J brown out as well.

Tell ya what. Trade the Bengals next opponents star WR to me. He'll be injured for the game. I promise to trade him back to you Monday.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-23-2020

(10-23-2020, 10:25 PM)SladeX Wrote: Aaaand E. Sanders, who I really needed, is Covid scratch. J brown out as well.

Tell ya what. Trade the Bengals next opponents star WR to me. He'll be injured for the game. I promise to trade him back to you Monday.

You gave him a young starting wr 6'5" that runs  a 4.3/4.4 and will be targeted 5-7 times a games on the low end, for an old wr that will be targeted less and less after this weekend. You know, when Thomas comes back. Thomas, Kamara, Cook, and Smith will receive the vast majority of targets moving forward for Norleans.

Then you gave him a mobile QB (essentially Cam lite), whos starting RB is out, and will be playing from behind for most of the season, in the worst division in football. For a RB that has had one good game all season.

Congrats! Hope you lubed up.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-23-2020

(10-22-2020, 07:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No fleecing involved Wentz for Monty. He had 3 good QBs and I've got McCafferty coming back. 

Btw, that thumbs up I gave you is a, sure whatever you say buddy!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-24-2020

(10-23-2020, 11:46 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: You gave him a young starting wr 6'5" that runs  a 4.3/4.4 and will be targeted 5-7 times a games on the low end, for an old wr that will be targeted less and less after this weekend. You know, when Thomas comes back. Thomas, Kamara, Cook, and Smith will receive the vast majority of targets moving forward for Norleans.

Then you gave him a mobile QB (essentially Cam lite), whos starting RB is out, and will be playing from behind for most of the season, in the worst division in football. For a RB that has had one good game all season.

You were offered a trade and turned it down. I then offered trades to a number of other members. Slade and I worked out a trade that benefits both. He got a RB 1 and gave up a QB while still having Tannehill and Herbert. I gave up a RB 1 while having Gurley and Phillips for now (McCafferty soon to come back). 

You can stop the BS now. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-24-2020

(10-24-2020, 12:28 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You were offered a trade and turned it down. I then offered trades to a number of other members. Slade and I worked out a trade that benefits both. He got a RB 1 and gave up a QB while still having Tannehill and Herbert. I gave up a RB 1 while having Gurley and Phillips for now (McCafferty soon to come back). 

You can stop the BS now. 

Sure! You and I both know how that went. You can stop with the BS. I was never interested in your "deal". A shitty rb and a QB that you just dropped, for the hoodies QB and a RB 1, that up until injury had equal value to the RB you traded..lol.. ThumbsUp 

Your gaslighting has no power with me. Next time I won't be without both Conner and Henry in the same week.  Wink
See you in a bit.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 10-24-2020

(10-23-2020, 11:46 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: You gave him a young starting wr 6'5" that runs  a 4.3/4.4 and will be targeted 5-7 times a games on the low end, for an old wr that will be targeted less and less after this weekend. You know, when Thomas comes back. Thomas, Kamara, Cook, and Smith will receive the vast majority of targets moving forward for Norleans.

And yet Michael Thomas has played about 5 minutes so far... . Every week it's something. He's like the Ghost of AJ Green 2019. E's covid scratch seems like bad luck, not age related. Davante is solid. I liked him from the beginning, and planned on keeping him before the switch. But I'm not married to him or anything, lol.

Wentz plays behind an OLine that rivals ours, good thing he's a bit mobile... . He's done pretty well though.

I need a solid rb 2/3. For this week, and as matchup/backup going forward. Didn't need a 3rd qb, who would see the field only if my other 2 got injured.

At the time the trade filled 2 of my immediate needs beautifully, with matchup opportunities going forward. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-24-2020

Now we got us a rivalry! Popcorn

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - StoneTheCrow - 10-24-2020

Popcorn