Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-01-2020

(11-30-2020, 12:12 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Well, my 7 game winning streak is finally coming to an end.

I really hope I didn't peak at the wrong time.  If Julio Jones isn't back soon, and if David Johnson doesn't come back, my team is looking very beatable.

I hear ya'.  I've been really lucky this year with injuries and cancellations and Covid, etc...

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-01-2020

Uh oh! Looks like my buddy coach is nippin' at my tail? Sorry coach, no playoffs under your tree!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 12-01-2020

Whoever I traded Austin Ekeler to, congrats on getting the better of me on that deal.

I knew I shouldn't take that deal, but I was desperate for any running back I could start in place of Mike Davis when McCaffrey came back. I figured a decent David Johnson was worth it vs. an Ekeler that still had 5 weeks left to go until his return.

Well, I got a David Johnson bye in my first week of owndership, and a concussion in the 1st quarter of week 2, and the IR ever since. You actually got Ekeler back before I got to use Johnson.

And to make matters all the worse, the whole reason I couldn't stash Ekeler was because of Davis/McCaffrey. Well, McCaffrey immediately got hurt in his return and I could've just used Davis this entire time.

Ughhhhhhhhh!!!!

PS Please trade me back Ekeler for Johnson. You know it's the right thing to do. Don't be a dick. Wink

(12-01-2020, 11:48 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Whoever I traded Austin Ekeler to, congrats on getting the better of me on that deal.

I knew I shouldn't take that deal, but I was desperate for any running back I could start in place of Mike Davis when McCaffrey came back.  I figured a decent David Johnson was worth it vs. an Ekeler that still had 5 weeks left to go until his return.

Well, I got a David Johnson bye in my first week of owndership, and a concussion in the 1st quarter of week 2, and the IR ever since.  You actually got Ekeler back before I got to use Johnson.

And to make matters all the worse, the whole reason I couldn't stash Ekeler was because of Davis/McCaffrey.  Well, McCaffrey immediately got hurt in his return and I could've just used Davis this entire time.

Ughhhhhhhhh!!!!

PS Please trade me back Ekeler for Johnson.  You know it's the right thing to do.  Don't be a dick.  Wink

Hilarious

How come evrybody else is hiding? I think coach is hiding his about to be destroyed ass from me. Wink

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 12-01-2020

This is my worst league ever.

I score 50 points my opponent scores 51

I score 150 points my opponent scores 151

I actually went into a Monday Night game with the lead and I was the only one that had a player playing. He scored -4 and I lost.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-01-2020

(12-01-2020, 01:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is my worst league ever.

I actually went into a Monday Night game with the lead and I was the only one that had a player playing. He scored -4 and I lost.

I'm sorry, but that's just funny shit right there.  Hilarious

(12-01-2020, 01:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm sorry, but that's just funny shit right there.  Hilarious

Save you energy man.  The Tiger is also hungry for The Hair Of The Dog!  Cheers

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-01-2020

(12-01-2020, 04:44 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Save you energy man.  The Tiger is also hungry for The Hair Of The Dog!  Cheers

Bring it on pumpkin. Just don't whine like a little botch like you did last time. Reminds me of the movie Deliverance.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 12-01-2020

(12-01-2020, 04:44 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Save you energy man.  The Tiger is also hungry for The Hair Of The Dog!  Cheers

You better calm down with all of this smack talk.  In my experience, the minute you start flapping your gums is when the fantasy gods well strike you down with an absolute turd of a performance.

It happened to Hollodero earlier this year.  He posted  something like "it's getting too easy".  He lost his next game and dropped out of first place.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-01-2020

(12-01-2020, 07:16 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: You better calm down with all of this smack talk.  In my experience, the minute you start flapping your gums is when the fantasy gods well strike you down with an absolute turd of a performance.

It happened to Hollodero earlier this year.  He posted  something like "it's getting too easy".  He lost his next game and dropped out of first place.

It literally happened to Tiger earlier this season   Hilarious

(12-01-2020, 10:31 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: It literally happened to Tiger earlier this season   Hilarious

Yes it did.  But I'm back to full strength girls.  Plus I'm having a good time in my life I can't describe!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 12-02-2020

(12-01-2020, 01:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is my worst league ever.

Lol...that sux! I give you credit for being competitive. The injuries that your team sustained are pretty tough. Throw in this Covid BS, and this season has been difficult to say the least.

I give all of our team managers credit for hanging in there this season. Between Henry, Conner, and Covid it's been ridiculous for me.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 12-03-2020

(12-01-2020, 11:48 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: PS Please trade me back Ekeler for Johnson.  You know it's the right thing to do.  Don't be a dick.  Wink

Yeah after a really short consideration I decided not to do that :) I'd rather be a dick. 
To be fair, for a long time Ekeler was like a dick too. Theoretically able to bring great pleasure, but actually mostly just hanging around useless.

--
Also, when I said it was getting too easy I just felt someone should say somehing in this thread, it was getting lonely back then. It's fantasy, a game of luck.

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 12-03-2020

(12-01-2020, 11:46 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yes it did.  But I'm back to full strength girls.  Plus I'm having a good time in my life I can't describe!

Your other testicle finally dropped? Good for you man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-04-2020

(12-03-2020, 10:41 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Your other testicle finally dropped?  Good for you man!

Unfortunately I'm not going to get the pleasure of destroying you this season.  You plan on running again next year, Sunshine

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 12-04-2020

(12-04-2020, 10:58 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Unfortunately I'm not going to get the pleasure of destroying you this season.  You plan on running again next year, Sunshine

You wouldn’t be destroying me anyway, I didn’t draft this team. Just doing you all a solid. And I don’t know about next year yet, Willie.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-04-2020

(12-04-2020, 02:12 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: You wouldn’t be destroying me anyway, I didn’t draft this team.  Just doing you all a solid.  And I don’t know about next year yet, Willie.

Yawn

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 12-04-2020

This is how I envision Tiger Teeth's season ending up with all of this small talk...

(2:06 if the video doesn't load at the right time)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 12-04-2020

(12-04-2020, 02:30 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yawn

(12-04-2020, 03:20 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: This is how I envision Tiger Teeth's season ending up with all of this small talk...

(2:06 if the video doesn't load at the right time)

I will say, I have both Hill and Metcalf as my two WRs in another league, like TT does, and I'm dominating that league. I get to play TT this week. Gonna be a serious conflict of interest going on for me this weekend.

I'm hoping this will be Sammy's week to shine for KC. And, Metcalf received the vast majority of Seattle's targets last week, so perhaps Russ throws to Lockett a bit more. Fingers crossed...lol