Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-04-2020

(12-04-2020, 03:20 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: This is how I envision Tiger Teeth's season ending up with all of this small talk...

(2:06 if the video doesn't load at the right time)

I thought you were the one who said you hoped there was some trash talk in here?  If I'm offending you, please let me know.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-04-2020

(12-04-2020, 10:42 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I thought you were the one who said you hoped there was some trash talk in here?  If I'm offending you, please let me know.

He's saying you suck and your going down trash talk wuss.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-04-2020

(12-04-2020, 10:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: He's saying you suck and your going down trash talk wuss.

Oh, I took it the wrong way then.  My bad.   Wink

(12-04-2020, 11:10 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Oh, I took it the wrong way then.  My bad.   Wink

It happens.

[Image: Dog-Fantasy-Football-1313768391.jpg]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 12-04-2020

(12-04-2020, 10:42 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I thought you were the one who said you hoped there was some trash talk in here?  If I'm offending you, please let me know.

Not at all.  I'm just playing along. 

Your smack talk is getting you O'Doyal'd.  Your team is gonna fall off cliff is what I'm saying.

PS Check the standings, son.   Wink

(12-04-2020, 11:41 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Not at all.  I'm just playing along. 

Your smack talk is getting you O'Doyal'd.  Your team  is gonna fall off clip, is what I'm saying.

PS Check the standings, son.   Wink

Wtf is a clip? Do you have a typing impediment?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 12-04-2020

(12-04-2020, 11:42 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wtf is a clip? Do you have a typing impediment?

Shit, more like a brain impediment.  P is nowhere near F on my keyboard.  Mighta had a strokpje.

My reaction to Tiger Teeth's smack talk when my magestic roster still reigns supreme:

(12-04-2020, 11:47 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: My reaction to Tiger Teeth's smack talk when my magestic roster still reigns supreme:

LOL

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 12-05-2020

My team vs. Tiger Teeth in the playoffs here in a few weeks...

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 12-05-2020

Tiger Teeth's team just standing around and happy they're in the playoffs, and talking shit. Then I come running in...

Tiger Teeth's team thinking he has a chance against me, Harley, or Hollodero:

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-05-2020

I sense fear. Besides, neither of us are in the Final yet. I could, you know fall the clip.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-05-2020

My face when Mr. Mantooth talks bullshit.

[Image: etradepukebaby.png]

(12-04-2020, 10:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: He's saying you suck and your going down trash talk wuss.

[Image: 1462.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - StoneTheCrow - 12-06-2020

If I win, I’m In. If I lose the winner between Molitor and urinacake is in. OTSS

Edit: If I lose, Molitor is in due to her win over Urinalcake. Fact remains, OTSS

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-07-2020

(12-06-2020, 12:35 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: If I win, I’m In. If I lose the winner between Molitor and urinacake is in. OTSS

Edit: If I lose, Molitor is in due to her win over Urinalcake. Fact remains, OTSS

Molitor is a chick?  Confused

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-07-2020

Mantooth after Tyreezy drops 50 points on his ass.
[Image: 2lb55v.jpg]

Wait just a damn minute!  I just realized what you said.  Might be a little slow, but now pray you don't face me!  You're on NOTICE!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-07-2020

(12-07-2020, 02:35 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Wait just a damn minute!  I just realized what you said.  Might be a little slow, but now pray you don't face me!  You're on NOTICE!

[Image: Funny%20guy%20laughing%20hysterically.gif]