Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 12-09-2020

YES!! I did it. Number 1 draft pick next year

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-09-2020

(12-09-2020, 07:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: YES!! I did it. Number 1 draft pick next year

Clapping

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-13-2020

Okay Mrs. Molitor, get ready!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-13-2020

Eerily quiet in here. Must be the calm before the storm!

Any "Warriors" in this damn league?
[Image: ZO4BrLR.gif]

[Image: s-l400.jpg]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-13-2020

(12-09-2020, 07:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: YES!! I did it. Number 1 draft pick next year

So consolation bracket means nothing right?

Next year we should probably do something to keep it a little more interesting, make the winner of the consolation bracket able to choose there pick or something.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-13-2020

(12-13-2020, 12:04 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: So consolation bracket means nothing right?

[Image: MYLOSER.png,,&width=800&height=800]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 12-14-2020

Congrats to Kangas! Damn, what a shitty way to get knocked out. Would have beat every other team in the league this week. It's on me for drafting FN Steeler players. I won't touch one of them sumbitches next year. Screw James Conner.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 12-14-2020

(12-14-2020, 01:27 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Congrats to Kangas! Damn, what a shitty way to get knocked out. Would have beat every other team in the league this week. It's on me for drafting FN Steeler players.  I won't touch one of them sumbitches next year. Screw James Conner.

Yeah thanks. I know how you feel, I felt the same way before the night game when I was 19 points behind and pretty certain I would lose despite scoring relentlessly. The Conner dud was kind of unexpected, while Diggs kept doing Diggs things.

It was quite the spectacular duel, that's for sure. Won't be much of a consolation probably, but nice effort.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 12-14-2020

(12-14-2020, 01:27 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Congrats to Kangas! Damn, what a shitty way to get knocked out. Would have beat every other team in the league this week. It's on me for drafting FN Steeler players.  I won't touch one of them sumbitches next year. Screw James Conner.

I checked the scores during the game last night and thought "man, I feel bad for that dude (you)"

Make it all the way to the playoffs, go into the night game with extremely good odds, to then have James Connor throw up a 1.5 points while Diggs almost doubles his projection.

Sucks. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 12-14-2020

(12-14-2020, 04:58 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I checked the scores during the game last night and thought "man, I feel bad for that dude (you)"

Make it all the way to the playoffs, go into the night game with extremely good odds, to then have James Connor throw up a 1.5 points while Diggs almost doubles his projection.

Sucks. 

Tough pill to swallow.  Conner gets the Cincy run D next week.... When I don't give a shit..lol. Fun matchup with Hollodero though. I started worrying on the Bill's last drive of the first half. About the time they figured out that they had a mismatch with Diggs. I knew it as well. Then BOOM! Second half was all Diggs.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-15-2020

Boy I got through that one by the skin of the 'ol scrotum.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-15-2020

Luckily even though my RB's didn't produce, I moved on. Now it's time to rebound, and maul some DOG!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-15-2020

(12-15-2020, 07:50 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Luckily even though my RB's didn't produce, I moved on.  Now it's time to rebound, and maul some DOG!

I’ll let you live it up this week. I’m not confident with the guys I have available to talk smack. With not much available in FA, I could be in trouble going forward. It will be a Hail Mary stretch the next 2 games. 

(12-15-2020, 08:27 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I’ll let you live it up this week. I’m not confident with the guys I have available to talk smack. With not much available in FA, I could be in trouble going forward. It will be a Hail Mary stretch the next 2 games. 

Yeah, I feel ya Harley.  My team has put up 160+ points one week, and barely 100 the next.  But Tyreek and Aaron Jones are due to go off!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 12-15-2020

I finally get David Johnson back and he immediately goes on the Covid-19 list.

Timeline of when I got him for Ekeler: Bye Week ---Plays half a game ---Concussion Protocol for 3 weeks ---Plays a game ----Covid

My running back situation is ****** if he's not back and if McCaffrey returns in garbage time to take over for Mike Davis. I'll be forced to start Darell Henderson.

If that happens, and if they shut down Julio Jones, then my chances just keep getting worse and worse. Not to mention I've got Mahomes and Kelce playing the #1 defense this week.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 12-15-2020

(12-15-2020, 01:45 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I finally get David Johnson back and he immediately goes on the Covid-19 list.

Timeline of when I got him for Ekeler:  Bye Week ---Plays half a game ---Concussion Protocol for 3 weeks ---Plays a game ----Covid

My running back situation is ****** if he's not back and if McCaffrey returns in garbage time to take over for Mike Davis.  I'll be forced to start Darell Henderson.

If that happens, and if they shut down Julio Jones, then my chances just keep getting worse and worse.  Not to mention I've got Mahomes and Kelce playing the #1 defense this week.

Oh that's a bummer. Seems like you might lose to your worthy foe this week.

As consolation, I ran out of TEs and my QB ran out of people to throw to. But, I somehow got a jewel named Ekeler. So I have hope.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-16-2020

BEWARE Mr. Dog!
[Image: dog-677629.jpg]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-17-2020

Damnit, come out of hiding and face me you wuss! Hilarious