Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-17-2020

[Image: tenor.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-17-2020

(12-17-2020, 01:57 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Damnit, come out of hiding and face me you wuss!   Hilarious

(12-17-2020, 07:14 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

Not hiding. Sleeping. Thanks for the reminder to check my roster.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-17-2020

(12-17-2020, 08:19 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not hiding. Sleeping. Thanks for the reminder to check my roster.

No need.  This year the trophy is coming back home where it was the first season.  Get out of the way!  
[Image: s-l400.jpg]

Harleydog Sunday night:
[Image: ba6db47cfab32bd489b49c0640e19546.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-17-2020

(12-17-2020, 08:28 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Harleydog Sunday night:
[Image: ba6db47cfab32bd489b49c0640e19546.gif]

That is me every night. WTF? Once I get off work, i will do my fantasy footballz and set my roster. You better hope my car breaks down on the way home. Thay's all I'm sayin tigger toof!

(12-17-2020, 02:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That is me every night. WTF? Once I get off work, i will do my fantasy footballz and set my roster. You better hope my car breaks down on the way home. Thay's all I'm sayin tigger toof!

Pffft.  Pack a FULL lunch puppy boy!   Yawn

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-18-2020

What kind of shit is this.  25.5 points from a tight end?  Now I'm pissed.

I am contacting bfine and filing a lawsuit.  I'm suing you over the results of your 25.5 points Waller put up.  CHEATER!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-18-2020

(12-18-2020, 09:42 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: What kind of shit is this.  25.5 points from a tight end?  Now I'm pissed.

I am contacting bfine and filing a lawsuit.  I'm suing you over the results of your 25.5 points Waller put up.  CHEATER!

Waller is a good TE. He get's open easy and has great speed. Dude is solid. When Carr went out I thought I was gonna be screwed. Yet, the 35yd TD pass to Waller shortly after was a breath of fresh air. Great throw, great catch, great game.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-18-2020

(12-18-2020, 11:01 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Waller is a good TE. He get's open easy and has great speed. Dude is solid. When Carr went out I thought I was gonna be screwed. Yet, the 35yd TD pass to Waller shortly after was a breath of fresh air. Great throw, great catch, great game.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(12-18-2020, 11:55 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Oh, and I was really struggling on playing the kicker last night too. I almost swapped him out because I had a bad feeling. But he beat his projections and I'm good with that outcome. Sooo.... 2 pretty solid performances on 2 positions that are fantasy volatile. 

(12-18-2020, 01:16 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Oh, and I was really struggling on playing the kicker last night too. I almost swapped him out because I had a bad feeling. But he beat his projections and I'm good with that outcome. Sooo.... 2 pretty solid performances on 2 positions that are fantasy volatile. 

Well, my boys haven't taken the field yet.  They WILL respond.

(12-18-2020, 01:48 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well, my boys haven't taken the field yet.  They WILL respond.

I'm sure they will.  :andy:

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-19-2020

Wink

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-19-2020

Damn nice showing for your QB Allen tonight Tigger Toof! You still suck, but thought I would throw out some props.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-20-2020

(12-19-2020, 10:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn nice showing for your QB Allen tonight Tigger Toof! You still suck, but thought I would throw out some props.

Is that K9 piss the Maulers smell?  Don't piss yourself puppy boy.  I still have some guys for you to meet:
[Image: TEBOLGBU44I6XFUZADJRD4J5FU.jpg]
Oh, I nearly forgot:
[Image: 162746-1560x1040.jpg]
And I read he's healthy:
[Image: rawImage.jpg]
Wink

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 12-20-2020

I need to make sure everyone understand a Keeper rule. A keeper will cost you one round higher than where they were originally drafted and it doesn't matter if you picked them up via Waiver Wire.

For instance Dak Prescott in on waivers because of injury. So bfine might try to be slick and claim him at the end of the season and then announcing next year's keeper I say "I'll keep Prescott for a 7th because I claimed him off waivers as a FA." But actually Dak was drafted in the 5th round in our 2020 draft so he costs a 4th.

You are free to pick up players like this, just understand they will cost where drafted, not where you got them. For instance if anyone is interested in claiming the Bengal's promising you QB and stashing him until next year, feel free. Just understand he was drafted in the 6th round and will cost you a 5th.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-20-2020

(12-20-2020, 06:13 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Is that K9 piss the Maulers smell?  Don't piss yourself puppy boy.  I still have some guys for you to meet:
[Image: TEBOLGBU44I6XFUZADJRD4J5FU.jpg]
Oh, I nearly forgot:
[Image: 162746-1560x1040.jpg]
And I read he's healthy:
[Image: rawImage.jpg]
Wink

I'm going to let you have the last smack msg and let my players play. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 12-21-2020

Well, that was disappointing. Would have beaten Tiger though. Which is strangely comforting.

Congratulations to Mr.Mantooth, regular season winner, can't possibly say you don't deserve it. Better team won.
Also, David Johnson beat out Ekeler quite badly :)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-21-2020

Well. Unless Claypool goes off tonight against the Bengals defense, that trophy is coming home. Mr. Mantooth, you are next. Prepare for an ass whipping.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-21-2020

Well Harley. Guess mock drafting DOES pay off. You guys all messed up and let me pick up Josh Allen. And he'll be back next year. Sorry there puppy boy. Maybe next year I'll let you pass out Gatorade? Hilarious