Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 12-21-2020

(12-21-2020, 06:34 AM)hollodero Wrote: Well, that was disappointing. Would have beaten Tiger though. Which is strangely comforting.

Congratulations to Mr.Mantooth, regular season winner, can't possibly say you don't deserve it. Better team won.
Also, David Johnson beat out Ekeler quite badly :)

Man, that was close the entire day.  I thought for sure when I had to bench Julio and start 3 turd running backs my team was finally going to lay an egg.  And I was sweating out the entire 2nd half waiting for the Browns to give up some garbage points and knock me back down below you.

Congrats to you as well.  Really couldn't have been much of a closer playoffs all around.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 12-21-2020

(12-21-2020, 08:10 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well.  Unless Claypool goes off tonight against the Bengals defense, that trophy is coming home.  Mr. Mantooth, you are next.

Considering Claypool's opponent, I'd give him a 50% chance of scoring 20+.  I think you and Harley are going to be looking at a nail biter.

Fwiw, if I'm Harley I'd be really hoping Claypools goes off early cuz if he's waiting on points late in the game it's probably not going to happen.  The Steelers will probably be able to let their foot off the gas sometime in the 3rd quarter.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-21-2020

(12-21-2020, 01:16 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Considering Claypool's opponent, I'd give him a 50% chance of scoring 20+.  I think you and Harley are going to be looking at a nail biter.

Fwiw, if I'm Harley I'd be really hoping Claypools goes off early cuz if he's waiting on points late in the game it's probably not going to happen.  The Steelers will probably be able to let their foot off the gas sometime in the 3rd quarter.

I'm too pissed at the Rams to be thinking about Claypool right now. Which BTW, he only needs 100yds and 2 tds or 1td and 12 catches (which is a bit much). But against the Bengals the odds are favorable.  Ninja

(12-21-2020, 01:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm too pissed at the Rams to be thinking about Claypool right now. Which BTW, he only needs 100yds and 2 tds or 1td and 12 catches (which is a bit much). But against the Bengals the odds are favorable.  Ninja

If it makes you feel better, he had 2 TD's against us the first game. Wink

Yup, you're right the odds aren't too shabby.

They're going to have the ball an absolute ton tonight.  A Finley lead offense isn't going to produce many (if any at all) long drives.  We 're probably looking at a ton of 3 and outs.

Couple that with a pissed off Steelers team that has lost two games in a row, and that absolutely needs this win, with a Bengals team with absolutely nothing to play for, and I think we're looking at a beatdown of epic proportions.

PLUS...  Ben has looked like a turd sandwich as of late.  I'd imagine the Steelers are going to try to use this game to "get him right" so to speak.  They need him playing well for the playoffs.  What better way to get him back on track then airing out on our shitty ass team?

I could be wrong, but I'd put Claypool's floor at like 12 points today.  Like that's the absolute worst he could do.  His ceiling his extremely high.  I'd put your odds of pulling this out at almost near a coin-flip.  I think you got like a 40% chance of eeking this one out.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-21-2020

(12-21-2020, 02:04 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: If it makes you feel better, he had 2 TD's against us the first game. Wink

Yup, you're right the odds aren't too shabby.

They're going to have the ball an absolute ton tonight.  A Finley lead offense isn't going to produce many (if any at all) long drives.  We 're probably looking at a ton of 3 and outs.

Couple that with a pissed off Steelers team that has lost two games in a row, and that absolutely needs this win, with a Bengals team with absolutely nothing to play for, and I think we're looking at a beatdown of epic proportions.

PLUS...  Ben has looked like a turd sandwich as of late.  I'd imagine the Steelers are going to try to use this game to "get him right" so to speak.  They need him playing well for the playoffs.  What better way to get him back on track then airing out on our shitty ass team?

I could be wrong, but I'd put Claypool's floor at like 12 points today.  Like that's the absolute worst he could do.  His ceiling his extremely high.  I'd put your odds of pulling this out at almost near a coin-flip.  I think you got like a 40% chance of eeking this one out.

If only Claypool could score a point for each beer I drink tonight, I plan on buying a 30pk. LOL

Hand up, I was SO wrong about how this game was gonna look.

Kudos to Bengals D!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-22-2020

(12-21-2020, 11:40 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Hand up, I was SO wrong about how this game was gonna look.

Kudos to Bengals D!

Get ready for the Maulers my good man.  You're in the way!  That's my trophy.   ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-22-2020

PuppyDog's Team:
[Image: 27302_c0-41-990-701_r1050x700.jpg?d4ccf3...1319370847]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-22-2020

(12-22-2020, 01:00 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: PuppyDog's Team:
[Image: 27302_c0-41-990-701_r1050x700.jpg?d4ccf3...1319370847]

Don't care. We beat the Steelers. That's enough for me to be happy. Plus, I might just give the wife 10yds tonight. This MF gonna score. WHO DEY!

(12-22-2020, 01:26 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Don't care. We beat the Steelers. That's enough for me to be happy. Plus, I might just give the wife 10yds tonight. This MF gonna score. WHO DEY!

ThumbsUp

Well, Mantooth. You ready for a Maulin' at the Championship level? The trophy was mine in year 1. And it's coming BACK TO THE MAULER'S. Good luck next week!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 12-22-2020

(12-22-2020, 04:30 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well, Mantooth.  You ready for a Maulin' at the Championship level?  The trophy was mine in year 1.  And it's coming BACK TO THE MAULER'S.  Good luck next week!

Let me show you how your attempt at beating me to win this thing is going to go...

[Image: giphy.gif]

More like this
[Image: 396988b1-144e-404d-b8a0-094ff819345f-juju.jpg]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 12-22-2020

(12-22-2020, 01:37 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: More like this
[Image: 396988b1-144e-404d-b8a0-094ff819345f-juju.jpg]

Agreed, provided Smith-Schuster represents your team.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-27-2020

I have a decent chance of scoring 200pts this week. God Damnit! Rant

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-27-2020

(12-27-2020, 01:30 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I have a decent chance of scoring 200pts this week. God Damnit! Rant

[Image: white-fluffy-dog-is-laughing-out-loud-wi...e-the-side]

psst psst psst psst psst: LOL

[Image: image.gif?w=400&c=1]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-27-2020

(12-27-2020, 10:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: psst psst psst psst psst: LOL

[Image: image.gif?w=400&c=1]

Hilarious  Well.  At least I made it to the mountain, only to be knocked of by Mr. Mantooth.  My team ran out of gas.

I tried to make it fun.  Go ahead and eveyone take your shot.

[Image: B183439_Alexander-defeated-King-Darius-o...Arbela.jpg]

Congrats Mantooth. I'd say good game, but you kicked my ass. Great season, and lot's of fun. And...
[Image: Ill-be-back-940x450.jpg]

(12-27-2020, 10:26 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Hilarious  Well.  At least I made it to the mountain, only to be knocked of by Mr. Mantooth.  My team ran out of gas.

I tried to make it fun.  Go ahead and eveyone take your shot.

[Image: B183439_Alexander-defeated-King-Darius-o...Arbela.jpg]

No no no no no. You can't use Jesus as an equal to your FFB loss? Ok, well you did and it's done now. Your not ever going to even make a playoff again. Damn man, when you lose, you really go all in.