Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 09-17-2015

(09-17-2015, 02:47 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I'd rather some random dork on a message board think I'm "delicate" if it means knowing the difference between which your/you're to use in a sentence. ThumbsUp

Sorry for being witty, I'll just sit around making stupid post after stupid post like you do in the future.

You're right you are witty. Rolleyes

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 09-22-2015

Wow, what a wild fantasy matchup! I thought that "eat my balls" had me buried, half way through the day, on Sunday, with Mike Evans still out with the hammy, giving me a zero from a starter. Turns out, he was the one to lick sack, in the end!

Booya! Saved by the kicker and the flex man!!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 09-22-2015

Digging my team thus far. Will be digging it even more when I get to start playing Arian Foster this week or next.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-23-2015

It looks like I'm the gimme for you guys every week.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - djs7685 - 09-23-2015

(09-22-2015, 08:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wow, what a wild fantasy matchup!  I thought that "eat my balls" had me buried, half way through the day, on Sunday, with Mike Evans still out with the hammy, giving me a zero from a starter.  Turns out, he was the one to lick sack, in the end!

Booya!  Saved by the kicker and the flex man!!

I'm like the Cleveland Browns of the league. I always look like I'm going to be competitive, and then I suck a butt in the end.

For what it's worth, at least (so far) I can just complain about having a tough schedule. I have the 5th highest point total in the league but I'm 0-2, and have more points than the other 0-2s and all but 1 of the 1-1s. Yay excuses! LOL

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-23-2015

(09-23-2015, 08:18 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It looks like I'm the gimme for you guys every week.

Meh.  My 3 teams are a combined 2-4 so far this season.  Sometimes, it's all about who you play and when you play them.  Even a bad start doesn't count you out....the last time we were in a league together, I started off 0-5 and ran the table from there on out.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-23-2015

(09-23-2015, 08:45 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Meh.  My 3 teams are a combined 2-4 so far this season.  Sometimes, it's all about who you play and when you play them.  Even a bad start doesn't count you out....the last time we were in a league together, I started off 0-5 and ran the table from there on out.

Well maybe my team will turn it around this week.  Now let's see, who am I playing against........... Tongue

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 09-24-2015

(09-23-2015, 08:18 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It looks like I'm the gimme for you guys every week.

I still think your team looks pretty good. They could turn it around. ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-25-2015

(09-24-2015, 12:36 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: I still think your team looks pretty good. They could turn it around. ThumbsUp

Well, I'm not giving up.  Thanks for the vote of confidence!   ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-25-2015

(09-23-2015, 11:38 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well maybe my team will turn it around this week.  Now let's see, who am playing against........... Tongue

I see an 0-3 in your future.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-25-2015

(09-25-2015, 10:47 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I see an 0-3 in your future.

Odd, I was thinking 1 - 2.   :snark:

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - packerbacker - 09-30-2015

I'm in the other Bengals league. I am 2-1 now with a great team.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-30-2015

(09-25-2015, 03:13 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Odd, I was thinking 1 - 2.   :snark:

Womp, womp.  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-30-2015

(09-30-2015, 08:21 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Womp, womp.  

I was lucky. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 10-06-2015

Back to .500, in what's been a super-competitive league so far. 8 teams at 2-2, and only Shake looking to have a dominant team at the moment.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-07-2015

(10-06-2015, 09:04 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Back to .500, in what's been a super-competitive league so far. 8 teams at 2-2, and only Shake looking to have a dominant team at the moment.

Yeah, and guess who gets to face him this week?   Cry

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 10-07-2015

(10-06-2015, 09:04 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Back to .500, in what's been a super-competitive league so far. 8 teams at 2-2, and only Shake looking to have a dominant team at the moment.

That's what makes me hopeful I'll be getting out of last place and maybe even higher. LOL

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 10-07-2015

you're welcome

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-10-2015

Lord, I'm going to get slaughtered this week.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-10-2015

Hey Andre Johnson finally caught a ball. And I had the "foresight" to sit him in the PnR league.