Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-04-2021

(08-04-2021, 05:04 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: For all the talk we've had about changes, wouldn't it be hilarious if we just end up with a standard draft and the same position lineup as last year? Hilarious

That's funny right there.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-04-2021

(08-04-2021, 03:42 PM)kevin Wrote: I was just added to Bengal Fantasy League, and I Thank the E Mails and such getting me in.

I am using team name : Kevin-BengalsFan1968 which is what I use in posts.  So far Paul Browns picture.

I've tried some Mock Drafts. I can't say I agree with the Grades Yahoo gives out. They have their way of building a team, and I have mine. I never did go by what CBS Fantasy, ESPN Fantasy or Yahoo Fantasy so called experts suggest anyway.  I know the players I am trying to get and back-up plans if they are off the board.  CBS, ESPN and Yahoo all rank the players different, so it is not an exact science.  I know the type players that I like to start a Fantasy Football Season with.  It all depends on where you get to draft, first, middle or last. First better be one heck of a pick because you don't pick again until close to round 3.  I'm practicing on the short time, Yahoo gives you only a few seconds to pick when it is your turn, so I better have some in the que ready to go.

I have played in many leagues, so I can play by any rules.  It's as they say in football, don't complain about the weather, both teams had to play on the same field.

So looking forward to my first year in Bengals Fantasy League. I'll try to be competitive.  I have some players to draft that might be flying under the radar, so Yahoo Mock thinks my picks are bad.  We will see. Hey, if they don't pan out, there is always the Free Agent Pool during season. As you get to the last parts of the draft, it's all a crap shoot, and I'm sure my later round ideas are different from who the Yahoo, ESPN or CBS say to pick in late rounds.

The only thing I promise in The Draft is that I will not take a kicker in Round One. Other than that, Anything Goes. I would love to have all 3 Bengals WR's except they would all have the same bye week, but me thinks I end up with one of them at some point. Should Be Fun.  Tiger

Welcome aboard man.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 08-08-2021

(08-04-2021, 03:42 PM)kevin Wrote: I was just added to Bengal Fantasy League, and I Thank the E Mails and such getting me in.

I am using team name : Kevin-BengalsFan1968 which is what I use in posts.  So far Paul Browns picture.

I've tried some Mock Drafts. I can't say I agree with the Grades Yahoo gives out. They have their way of building a team, and I have mine. I never did go by what CBS Fantasy, ESPN Fantasy or Yahoo Fantasy so called experts suggest anyway.  I know the players I am trying to get and back-up plans if they are off the board.  CBS, ESPN and Yahoo all rank the players different, so it is not an exact science.  I know the type players that I like to start a Fantasy Football Season with.  It all depends on where you get to draft, first, middle or last. First better be one heck of a pick because you don't pick again until close to round 3.  I'm practicing on the short time, Yahoo gives you only a few seconds to pick when it is your turn, so I better have some in the que ready to go.

I have played in many leagues, so I can play by any rules.  It's as they say in football, don't complain about the weather, both teams had to play on the same field.

So looking forward to my first year in Bengals Fantasy League. I'll try to be competitive.  I have some players to draft that might be flying under the radar, so Yahoo Mock thinks my picks are bad.  We will see. Hey, if they don't pan out, there is always the Free Agent Pool during season. As you get to the last parts of the draft, it's all a crap shoot, and I'm sure my later round ideas are different from who the Yahoo, ESPN or CBS say to pick in late rounds.

The only thing I promise in The Draft is that I will not take a kicker in Round One. Other than that, Anything Goes. I would love to have all 3 Bengals WR's except they would all have the same bye week, but me thinks I end up with one of them at some point. Should Be Fun.  Tiger

But do you like long walks on the beach under the pale moonlight?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-09-2021

(08-08-2021, 01:23 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But do you like long walks on the beach under the pale moonlight?

Get outta' here!  This is an "official" thread sir.
Hilarious
What's up faulk?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-09-2021

(08-08-2021, 01:23 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But do you like long walks on the beach under the pale moonlight?

No mocking....

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-09-2021

(08-09-2021, 04:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No mocking....

I actually haven't been.  Trying a new strategy this year.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 08-09-2021

(08-09-2021, 03:56 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Get outta' here!  This is an "official" thread sir.
Hilarious
What's up faulk?

I ain't gettin nowhere!! I always lurk around here Wink

And nothing is up me! I don't swing that way!!!  Big Grin

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-10-2021

(08-09-2021, 09:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I ain't gettin nowhere!! I always lurk around here Wink

And nothing is up me! I don't swing that way!!!  Big Grin

It's been a hot minute man.  Go to see you brother.  Sorry to hear in your rep comment that you'e still a UK fan, loser!
Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-10-2021

Well time to get back down to business after that awkward interlude. Here's who I have locked into the league:

Teeth
Bob
Slade
Dude
bfine
Vas
Kevin
Tecmo
Hollo
Dog
Synric
Coach

We are going to do standard snake

I need each of you to vote for one of the following lineups:

1.QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, Q/W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

2.QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, W/T, W/R/T, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

3.QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, TE, W/R/T, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

Choice 1: You can use your back up QB to score points each week

Choice 2: Eliminates TE requirement. Allows GM to choose WR3 or TE

Choice 3: Changes the 2nd RB to a WR to mirror formations more often used.

IF you don't have a preference just replace "no preference" but I need each of you to reply.

I also need to know if you prefer to know draft position early or just before draft.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 06:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well time to get back down to business after that awkward interlude. Here's who I have locked into the league:

Teeth
Bob
Slade
Dude
bfine
Vas
Kevin
Tecmo
Hollo
Dog
Synric
Coach

1.QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, Q/W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

IF you don't have a preference just replace "no preference" but I need each of you to reply.

I also need to know if you prefer to know draft position early or just before draft.

Draft position as soon as possible.

Option 2 or 3, anything but option 1.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 06:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well time to get back down to business after that awkward interlude. Here's who I have locked into the league:

Teeth
Bob
Slade
Dude
bfine
Vas
Kevin
Tecmo
Hollo
Dog
Synric
Coach

Draft order ASAP. Option 2.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Bengal Dude - 08-11-2021

Teeth
Bob
Slade
Dude
bfine
Vas
Kevin
Tecmo
Hollo
Dog
Synric
Coach

Draft order asap. I prefer option #2.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-11-2021

Draft order asap.

Going with Option 2 also.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 08-11-2021

Teeth
Bob
Slade
Dude
bfine
Vas
Kevin
Tecmo
Hollo
Dog
Synric
Coach

Option 1; no preference on knowing draft positions.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 08-11-2021

Option 2 and draft order ASAP.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-11-2021

6 of 11 votes in. I still need to hear from:

Kevin

Coach

Slade

Vas

Tecmo

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-11-2021

A further option I want to throw out there:

No Browns, Ravens, or Steelers

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-11-2021

Option 3. Dont know draft order. My keeper is Murray is the 6 th or whatever.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-11-2021

Also, I want a recount with new options if things don’t go my way because Bfine rigged it by not stating his preference.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-12-2021

(08-11-2021, 08:56 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Also, I want a recount with new options if things don’t go my way because Bfine rigged it by not stating his preference.

Handily...