Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 08-12-2021

I'm down with option 2 & I'm interested where I'm drafting.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-12-2021

(08-11-2021, 08:56 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Also, I want a recount with new options if things don’t go my way because Bfine rigged it by not stating his preference.

Last time I stated my preference someone quit..

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 08-12-2021

(08-12-2021, 04:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Last time I stated my preference someone quit..

Actually, what happened was someone disagreed with your preference, you then patronized them and accused them of yelling at clouds.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-12-2021

I yell at clouds sometimes. But my intoxication state could be a factor?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-13-2021

We got 6 votes for draft order asap and 1 that doesn't care, seems like that won. Anyway we can go ahead and get draft order? 

I'm bored and wanna do some mocks.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-13-2021

(08-13-2021, 12:56 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: We got 6 votes for draft order asap and 1 that doesn't care, seems like that won. Anyway we can go ahead and get draft order? 

I'm bored and wanna do some mocks.  Hilarious

I voted to not know the draft order until the draft starts. 

I'd also like to have voting on all matters weighted by the users tenure and member girth, not length, but girth

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-13-2021

(08-13-2021, 01:55 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I voted to not know the draft order until the draft starts. 

I'd also like to have voting on all matters weighted by the users tenure and member girth, not length, but girth

[Image: you-will-lose-mean.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-13-2021

(08-13-2021, 02:02 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: [Image: you-will-lose-mean.gif]

not pubic mound girth.  member girth

(08-13-2021, 02:16 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: not pubic mound girth.  member girth

Now I'm gonna draft Kyler Murray just before you.  Ninja

(08-13-2021, 03:28 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Now I'm gonna draft Kyler Murray just before you.  Ninja

Can't.  Im keeping him in the 6th

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-13-2021

(08-12-2021, 05:48 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Actually, what happened was someone disagreed with your preference, you then patronized them and accused them of yelling at clouds.

Damn!! I sound awful..

I hear the PnR league has an opening. 

(08-13-2021, 01:55 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I voted to not know the draft order until the draft starts. 

I'll tell everyone but you the draft order...

(08-12-2021, 07:04 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I yell at clouds sometimes.  But my intoxication state could be a factor?

I yelled at this cloud:

[Image: cloud-photography-horse-fart-timing.jpg]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 08-13-2021

(08-12-2021, 05:48 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Actually, what happened was someone disagreed with your preference, you then patronized them and accused them of yelling at clouds.

Actually, what happened was that you totally overreacted and stormed out of the league based on no clear insult whatsoever.

Which is sad, but fine, your call; just don't hide behind that realization by doubling down on your initial stance that wasn't comprehensible for anyone. It serves no purpose and won't change minds. I don't mean this in an unfriendly way, just in an honest way. Hollo out and done with this debate.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 08-13-2021

I'm ok with 2 or 3.

Draft order asap.

I don't yell at clouds, but I am intrigued. Stay tuned...

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-14-2021

(08-13-2021, 06:25 PM)hollodero Wrote: Actually, what happened was that you totally overreacted and stormed out of the league based on no clear insult whatsoever.

Which is sad, but fine, your call; just don't hide behind that realization by doubling down on your initial stance that wasn't comprehensible for anyone. It serves no purpose and won't change minds. I don't mean this in an unfriendly way, just in an honest way. Hollo out and done with this debate.

Mantooth.  No disrespect man.  But I tend to agree with this dude.  I didn't say anything, but you escalated things a bit.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-14-2021

(08-13-2021, 09:53 PM)SladeX Wrote: I'm ok with 2 or 3.

Draft order asap.

I don't yell at clouds, but I am intrigued. Stay tuned...

Man, you ain't having coffee with the right people.
Tongue

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 08-14-2021

Eh, let's stop griping and get ready for smack talk as the season goes on.

(08-14-2021, 10:11 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Eh, let's stop griping and get ready for smack talk as the season goes on.

You don't know what you're asking for new blood!
Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-14-2021

(08-14-2021, 03:47 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You don't know what you're asking for new blood!
Ninja

He doesn't need to be lectured on what he's asking for buddy!