Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 08-20-2021

(08-20-2021, 09:47 AM)kevin Wrote: I'm not sure why Gurley or Bell are free agents. 

Uh, uh, I know that one...! It's because they're washed up.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-20-2021

Is kevin making any of you other guys nervous? Dude, you are straight up putting some thought into your drafting.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-20-2021

(08-20-2021, 01:56 PM)hollodero Wrote: Uh, uh, I know that one...! It's because they're washed up.

And once again, I have to agree with our foreigner member here.  And quite the Austrian Hooligan he is.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-24-2021

Awfully quiet in here. I smell fear...
[Image: tiger-scream,2378303.jpg?max=700]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-24-2021

(08-24-2021, 08:13 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Awfully quiet in here.  I smell fear...

Its because we're all shell shocked from the full frontal gas lighting we've been subjected to by Kev.  Pretends he doesnt understand draft order and how to log into yahoo, then reveals he's actually mel kiper sr. 

We're all ******.  I plan on reformulating my feelings of inadequacy into good old fashioned overt assholism. 

enjoy!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 08-24-2021

If I don't go Burrow in round 1, I'm leaning toward Higgins. Dude is going to break out this year.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-24-2021

(08-24-2021, 10:53 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: If I don't go Burrow in round 1, I'm leaning toward Higgins. Dude is going to break out this year.

I feel a 12th place team coming on. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-24-2021

(08-24-2021, 02:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I feel a 12th place team coming on. 

No, no...he probably knows something.  I think Higgins in the first and Burrow in the second would be a winning duo Tecmo!

(08-24-2021, 10:14 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Its because we're all shell shocked from the full frontal gas lighting we've been subjected to by Kev.  Pretends he doesnt understand draft order and how to log into yahoo, then reveals he's actually mel kiper sr. 

We're all ******.  I plan on reformulating my feelings of inadequacy into good old fashioned overt assholism

enjoy!

Well, you are the Ass. Commish, so we'd expect nothing less than asshatery from you sir.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-24-2021

(08-24-2021, 10:14 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Its because we're all shell shocked from the full frontal gas lighting we've been subjected to by Kev.  Pretends he doesnt understand draft order and how to log into yahoo, then reveals he's actually mel kiper sr. 

We're all ******.  I plan on reformulating my feelings of inadequacy into good old fashioned overt assholism. 

enjoy!

Kevin : 

[Image: KfX38p7.gif.02ba4c13d4f3205d24ed4203d0b5dd44.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-24-2021

(08-24-2021, 03:50 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: No, no...he probably knows something.  I think Higgins in the first and Burrow in the second would be a winning duo Tecmo!

Perhaps can get Travis Eitenne in the 3rd

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-26-2021

Tonight...Thursday...it says Draft Room opens around 6:30 EST....Draft at 7:00 EST....Good Luck Everybody. Looking forward to my first year in Bengals Board Fantasy Football. ... Tiger

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-26-2021

(08-26-2021, 12:29 AM)kevin Wrote: Tonight...Thursday...it says Draft Room opens around 6:30 EST....Draft at 7:00 EST....Good Luck Everybody.  Looking forward to my first year in Bengals Board Fantasy Football. ... Tiger

Good luck kevin.  And to everyone else too.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-26-2021

(08-26-2021, 12:29 AM)kevin Wrote: Tonight...Thursday...it says Draft Room opens around 6:30 EST....Draft at 7:00 EST....Good Luck Everybody.  Looking forward to my first year in Bengals Board Fantasy Football. ... Tiger

Well this saved me from auto drafting this year, for some reason I had 7:30 in my head for tonight.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-26-2021

(08-26-2021, 08:21 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Well this saved me from auto drafting this year, for some reason I had 7:30 in my head for tonight.

Wake up there Bobby Boy.  I don't want any excuses this year.  EVERYBODY better show up.  I've noticed a trend when people above me at 12th Autodraft, and you won't like the results.

Pray

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 08-26-2021

Draft Day! I'm hoping to get McPherson as my K in rounds 5-7. Dude is going to be lit this year.

(08-26-2021, 09:47 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Draft Day! I'm hoping to get McPherson as my K in rounds 5-7. Dude is going to be lit this year.

I know you ma be kidding, but beware of drafting only Bengals.  Hey, I love my Bengals also, but you have to consider Bye Weeks and such.  Good Luck in the Draft and in season GO BENGALS.  If Bengals get some Blocking this year, they can win some games. 

In looking at Yahoo League Settings, it is showing a TE is needed in the Draft. This is what it says League Rosters are

QB-1
RB-1
TE-1
WR/TE-5
DEF-1
K-1
Bench-7
Injured-2

I thought I was told maybe no TE needed. I plan to go into Yahoo Draft Room early around 6:30 and look at it. If this is still how it shows, I will need at least one TE .....I can draft either way, no TE, one TE, or several TE's...but if Draft Room DEMANDS at least one TE pick, then I have to try to take at least a decent one. It could be mid to late rounds, but at least someone halfway decent.

Also this is 17 picks which is 2 more than Yahoo Mock Drafts. I'm not sure what names are left after 15 picks, but I will try to take the 2 best of the bottom of the barrel.

193388 Jungle Noise League Settings on Yahoo Fantasy Football is what I'm looking at.

(08-17-2021, 05:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There's a good chance we won't be having a TE. We'll have a W/T. So you can start a 3rd WR or a TE
 Per my last post, League Settings on Yahoo shows a TE needed by each team.  So I will look for this in Draft Room, and if a TE is needed, then a TE is needed.  It's cool, I can draft either way, however Draft Room is set up. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-26-2021

(08-26-2021, 12:25 PM)kevin Wrote: In looking at Yahoo League Settings, it is showing a TE is needed in the Draft.  This is what it says League Rosters are

QB-1
RB-1
TE-1
WR/TE-5
DEF-1
K-1
Bench-7
Injured-2

I thought I was told maybe no TE needed. I plan to go into Yahoo Draft Room early around 6:30 and look at it.  If this is still how it shows, I will need at least one TE .....I can draft either way, no TE,  one TE, or several TE's...but if Draft Room DEMANDS at least one TE pick, then I have to try to take at least a decent one. It could be mid to late rounds, but at least someone halfway decent.

Also this is 17 picks which is 2 more than Yahoo Mock Drafts.  I'm not sure what names are left after 15 picks, but I will try to take the 2 best of the bottom of the barrel.

193388 Jungle Noise League Settings on Yahoo Fantasy Football is what I'm looking at.

(08-26-2021, 12:49 PM)kevin Wrote:  Per my last post, League Settings on Yahoo shows a TE needed by each team.  So I will look for this in Draft Room, and if a TE is needed, then a TE is needed.  It's cool, I can draft either way, however Draft Room is set up. 

I thought option 2 was what the majority had picked which would be : 

QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, W/T, W/R/T, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

Maybe the setting haven't been changed yet?