Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-26-2021

(08-26-2021, 01:25 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I thought option 2 was what the majority had picked which would be : 

QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, W/T, W/R/T, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

Maybe the setting haven't been changed yet? 

I suggest going into Draft Room when it open at 6:30 and seeing.  It will be either the majority way, or the way it says on League Settings, or a 3rd way all together.  Hitting The Draft Room early will show.  Draft is only 6 hours away. I'm OK with however we draft, and The Draft Room open at 6:30 will give a full half hour to adjust and adapt to whatever. I'll just take a good look at far right to team positions that need filled.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 08-26-2021

(08-26-2021, 11:18 AM)kevin Wrote: I know you ma be kidding, but beware of drafting only Bengals.  Hey, I love my Bengals also, but you have to consider Bye Weeks and such.  Good Luck in the Draft and in season GO BENGALS.  If Bengals get some Blocking this year, they can win some games. 

Yeah, it would be a bad idea to take the Bengals defense.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-26-2021

QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, W/T, W/R, W/R/T, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

(08-17-2021, 04:32 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: 1 - coachmcneil71
2 - kevin
3 - BobJones4980
4 - hollodero
5 - TecmoBengals
6 - Synric
7 - Bengal Dude
8 - bfine32
9 - HarleyDog
10 - Vas Deferens
11 - SladeX
12 - Tiger Teeth

Looks like that's the final order, if I got something wrong let me know and I'll change it.

Not sure who Coach or Synric are

One is Holmescreek the other is Kermit

Never mind. Holes=Coach, Kermit=Synric

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 08-26-2021

What’s green and smells like miss piggy’s parts?

Synric apparently.

Good luck boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-26-2021

(08-26-2021, 06:35 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: What’s green and smells like miss piggy’s parts?

Synric apparently.  

Good luck boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get out of here!  Coward.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-26-2021

I'm fueled up with some green.
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 08-26-2021

(08-26-2021, 07:23 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Get out of here!  Coward.

Let me re phrase.  Good luck all except you!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 08-26-2021

Draft Chat disabled?! nooo.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 08-26-2021

Alright, alright. Let's get this going.

(08-26-2021, 07:46 PM)Synric Wrote: Draft Chat disabled?! nooo.

I think it works. The chat that pops up is video chat. Dismiss it and then you can type.

Well I'd like to thank you all for giving me Kelce and Mahomes.
[Image: thanks-thank-you.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 08-26-2021

(08-26-2021, 09:00 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well I'd like to thank you all for giving me Kelce and Mahomes.  
[Image: thanks-thank-you.gif]

Oh, gladly.

In general, how immensely popular TE's were in that draft surprised me.

(08-26-2021, 09:16 PM)hollodero Wrote: Oh, gladly.

In general, how immensely popular TE's were in that draft surprised me.

I think some forgot TE was not required.. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 08-26-2021

Damnit. Forgot the draft.

Good Draft Everybody

I never planned on doubling down on Defense and Kickers, but my late picks kept going off the board. So I thought, with 18 Rounds, if I can add Chiefs and Tampa Kicker as bye week back-ups, do it. My last 4 rounder types were gone.

I wanted Mahomes, Chase, D Smith, Burrow, Waddle, but they all went just before my pick. I was set for Bills QB if not Mahomes and Boyd if not Chase. I thought if Burrow gone the Browns QB would be there, but NO, so I grabbed rookie Lawrence as a back-up Qb. I liked getting Hardman and E Moore late at WR.

You guys were a lot tougher than Yahoo Mock Drafts. I always got who I wanted, but I knew you guys would be tougher.

Looking forward to Jungle Noise League and GO BENGALS.... Tiger

Now back to Bengals Board Baseball where my team is in 1st Place in West Division but Play-Offs week after next will be rough. Bengals Fans are tough in Baseball also. GO REDS ...GO BENGALS.

Again, THANKS For The Help on how to pick a thing on this site to get a draft spot on Yahoo site. League Manager Messages let me know to come on this site to do that. So Thanks for the help in getting me into open spot, and helping me get a draft spot. Yahoo gave me worst Grade in our Draft, but I will try to be a little more competitive than their D Draft Grade. I don't know what happened to the guy that I replaced from last year, but I am glad to get a chance to be in Bengals Fans Jungle Noise League. I jumped at the open spot in Jungle Noise Bengals League. GO BENGALS.

(08-26-2021, 09:28 PM)kevin Wrote: Good Draft Everybody

I never planned on doubling down on Defense and Kickers, but my late picks kept going off the board.  So I thought, with 18 Rounds, if I can add Chiefs and Tampa Kicker as bye week back-ups, do it.  My last 4 rounder types were gone.

I wanted Mahomes, Chase, D Smith, Burrow, Waddle, but they all went just before my pick.  I was set for Bills QB if not Mahomes and Boyd if not Chase.   I thought if Burrow gone the Browns QB would be there, but NO, so I grabbed rookie Lawrence as a back-up Qb.  I liked getting Hardman and E Moore late at WR.

You guys were a lot tougher than Yahoo Mock Drafts. I always got who I wanted, but I knew you guys would be tougher.

Looking forward to Jungle Noise League and GO BENGALS.... Tiger

Well the good news is you're set at QB with 3 of them

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 08-26-2021

I was looking to add more another running back but it looks like Bfine drafted them all.

(08-26-2021, 09:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well the good news is you're set at QB with 3 of them

Please Santa, send Free Agency help in season.  Some surprise player none of us drafted.  I do have QB's, Defense, Kickers, and questionable late RBs to swap out.  I'm fine with my team for now, but once season gets going, Santa Please bring Free Agent Help. 

Yes, Allen, Lawrence and Tua at QB is an overload. I'm sure I will be trimming down to 2. ...Just as I don't need 49ers and Chiefs Defenses...or Miami and Tampa Kickers. ...but in last rounds my late round names were gone, so I grabbed Tua, Chiefs, Tampa Kicker to fill out the Draft. At least I knew who they were scrambling to make last round picks. Free Agency is Calling in the weeks to come, unless someone wants to trade for my overstock. I want Allen, but the other QBs, Defenses and Kickers are open to trade depending what I can get.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-26-2021

My entire team is on the trading blocks. Reach your bloated paws down deep in your filthy fat cat pockets and make me an offer I cannot refuse.