Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-28-2021

(08-28-2021, 04:53 PM)hollodero Wrote: I will admit Kelce would have been a great pick if we still had a required TE spot. Throw in receivers in a W/T position though, Kelce only finished fourth. Diggs, for example, was ahead of him. Ridley and Hopkins were only 30 points behind.

At the same time, Mahomes was only QB4 and he did not get any additional weapons to ensure he will be QB1 this year around. Murray, for example, was ahead of him. Saying in summary, a Murray/Hopkins combo was way cheaper to draft and might be just as effective as this Mahomes-Kelce duo.

I for one think you overdrafted both of them and hence your celebrating your picks seems a bit misplaced.

Is that trashy enough for you?

You're garble is determined to be weak.  No deflating my confidence.  I will see you on the battlefield, be ready.
[Image: a1294342492_10.jpg]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-28-2021

(08-28-2021, 04:53 PM)hollodero Wrote: I will admit Kelce would have been a great pick if we still had a required TE spot. Throw in receivers in a W/T position though, Kelce only finished fourth. Diggs, for example, was ahead of him. Ridley and Hopkins were only 30 points behind.

At the same time, Mahomes was only QB4 and he did not get any additional weapons to ensure he will be QB1 this year around. Murray, for example, was ahead of him. Saying in summary, a Murray/Hopkins combo was way cheaper to draft and might be just as effective as this Mahomes-Kelce duo.

I for one think you overdrafted both of them and hence your celebrating your picks seems a bit misplaced.

Is that trashy enough for you?

While I agree that Mahommes was overdrafted I'd say Kelce is pretty safe, scoring 30 points more than those WRs you listed is pretty big and he only had 2 games under 10 points while a guy like Hopkins had 7 last year, those are gonna hurt. 

Also I thought about drafting Kyler but after he got banged up and stopped running he was a pretty average QB in fantasy, now you got coaches saying he is gonna be running less and it is a concern, although when the games start they may forget that plan and have him running around, guess we'll see.

I'd say his bigger concern is the fact he has Swift, Mostert, and Conner as his top 3 RBs. Probably the only group in the league more injury prone than mine.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-28-2021

(08-27-2021, 07:16 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Draft Grades from last year : 

• Sho'Nuff

• [Image: Aplus_grade@3x.png?v=1]

• BobJones4980

• [Image: A_grade@3x.png?v=1]

The two highest graded drafts, that's the 11th and 12th place teams after the season.  Hilarious

Those grades are useless.

Didn't help that my first 2 picks were Run CMC and Kittle

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-28-2021

(08-28-2021, 06:18 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I'd say his bigger concern is the fact he has Swift, Mostert, and Conner as his top 3 RBs. Probably the only group in the league more injury prone than mine.  Hilarious

Another lame attempt to derail the machine that is coming!  I'm hoping to meet you in the playoffs Bobby Boy!
[Image: railway-train.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 08-28-2021

(08-28-2021, 07:07 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Another lame attempt to derail the machine that is coming!  I'm hoping to meet you in the playoffs Bobby Boy!
[Image: railway-train.gif]

I think he's pointing out the fact a penny on the track could derail that train.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-28-2021

So who picked Dobbins?

(08-28-2021, 07:20 PM)Synric Wrote: I think he's pointing out the fact a penny on the track could derail that train.

Not actually true.  When I was growing up we lived near a train track.  We used to tape down pennies with duct tape and let the train smash them.  None derailed as I recall.

Another weak foe I will crush.

It appears that our Ass Commish has drafted such a suck ass team that he's in hiding.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-28-2021

(08-28-2021, 08:52 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It appears that our Ass Commish has drafted such a suck ass team that he's in hiding.

Go lick your little paws

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-29-2021

(08-28-2021, 11:29 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Go lick your little paws

I'll be licking chunks of you off my paws after I destroy you.  Jalen Hurts and Jameis Winston?  Wtf were you smoking?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-29-2021

(08-29-2021, 06:39 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'll be licking chunks of you off my paws after I destroy you.  Jalen Hurts and Jameis Winston?  Wtf were you smoking?

I mean seriously man.  The kid from Ohio State is going to have a better year than either of them.  Hell, Fields only competition is Handy Andy.  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-29-2021

(08-27-2021, 02:28 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: My team is trash. I have a gimp RB in Barkley and rookie RB in Harris. Those are the horses carrying my squad.

Draft was fun though, good luck as we get the season underway.

If you have Steelers top pick rookie Harris, they will get him yards. Steelers like to run the ball, always have. 

If you have Patriots Harris, they are talking him as their top RB.  Patriots like to run the ball also. 

You may be far better at RB than you think. 

Bad news for whoever drafted Dobbins carted off last preseason week.  So who is Ravens RB now ?  Ravens also love to run the ball and they open running lanes. Good opportunity for whoever steps in as Ravens #1 RB now.  Is it Gus Edwards ?  If so, suddenly his value rises. 

If you got Steelers rookie Harris, you did good. Steelers took him top pick for a reason. Rookie Running backs bring young fresh legs to the NFL.  For Bengals sake, I hope he isn't as good as last Steelers running back named Harris, Franco Harris. 

Oh Yes...Yahoo says it is My Team that is Trash. I had worst Draft rating and am picked to score the fewest points. I'm suppose to get blown out Week One, per Yahoo....So at least you don't have Yahoo calling you the worst team already, that dishonor belongs to Me.

Yahoo saying my Draft Stunk and was the Worst Draft, well, I have to consider they are right. I did make moves as clock was ticking off that I did not want to do. So Sunday Morning as Free Agency opened up, I've jumped in. I no longer have 2 Kickers. I no longer have 3 Quarterbacks. Succop and Tua dumped back into Free Agent Pool. Also a couple Bench Yahoo Projection upgrades. That about does it on me trying to add to my Bench before season and trying to fix what Yahoo rated The Worst Draft in The League.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-29-2021

(08-29-2021, 06:39 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'll be licking chunks of you off my paws after I destroy you.  Jalen Hurts and Jameis Winston?  Wtf were you smoking?

I wasn’t. Evans going to win the thing for me.

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 08-29-2021

(08-29-2021, 06:39 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'll be licking chunks of you off my paws after I destroy you.  Jalen Hurts and Jameis Winston?  Wtf were you smoking?

That sounds disturbing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(08-29-2021, 01:04 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: That sounds disturbing

There's still chunks of you left behind mister!

The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BenZoo2 - 08-29-2021

(08-29-2021, 03:44 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: There's still chunks of you left behind mister!

Only what I dumped in your litter box

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 08-31-2021

(08-26-2021, 09:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damnit. Forgot the draft.

Me too. At least autodraft didn't draft me 2 kickers. It gave me 2 defenses, lol. I'm actually ok with my team. Bit heavy on the TEs, though. 

Ready to do my usual in season scouting... .

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-05-2021

You have one more week Tecmo. One more week and then you are an appetizer man. Don't take it personally.
[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 09-05-2021

(09-05-2021, 07:33 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You have one more week Tecmo.  One more week and then you are an appetizer man.  Don't take it personally.
[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

You'll be disappointed after Monday night when Lamar runs 3 yards and puts me ahead. I'm never looking back after that. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-05-2021

(09-05-2021, 10:56 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: You'll be disappointed after Monday night when Lamar runs 3 yards and puts me ahead. I'm never looking back after that. 

You're banking on Lamarr?  You need to be concerned about Mahomes and Kelce driving up the score at home against the Stains.  They want that win to keep the Browns in check.  I'm looking for 30 out of Mahomes.  Lots of weapons!  Oh, and I have most reliable weapon in Kelce.  You're toast.

I also look for Brady to get the ball to Godwin a lot and make a statement. Looking for a big number there.

I'm gonna' steam roll you!