Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-09-2021

The Ravens RB's are cursed, whoever picked up Dobbins or Gus, been a rough couple of weeks.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-10-2021

Oh yeah. Never mind Mahomes and Kelce. Brady to Godwin all year baby! Tecmo, you're going backwards in points man.
Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 09-10-2021

(09-10-2021, 06:12 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Oh yeah.  Never mind Mahomes and Kelce.  Brady to Godwin all year baby!  Tecmo, you're going backwards in points man.
Hilarious

I had just come to post you are an evil soothsayer with your Godwin prediction & saw your post. You also seemingly vexed me into negative points.

I hate you, fantasy football gods.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-10-2021

(09-10-2021, 09:10 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I had just come to post you are an evil soothsayer with your Godwin prediction & saw your post. You also seemingly vexed me into negative points.

Fear him!
[Image: a1294342492_10.jpg]

(09-10-2021, 09:10 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I had just come to post you are an evil soothsayer with your Godwin prediction & saw your post. You also seemingly vexed me into negative points.

I have another name I'm dropping on you.  D'Andre Swift.  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-10-2021

(09-10-2021, 09:55 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I have another name I'm dropping on you.  D'Andre Swift.  

I'm with ya on that one, I think people were sleeping on Swift all off season, almost took him over Carson in round 3.

Also just saw Cooper and AB scored 53 points for me last night.  Hilarious

(09-10-2021, 10:03 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I'm with ya on that one, I think people were sleeping on Swift all off season, almost took him over Carson in round 3.

Also just saw Cooper and AB scored 53 points for me last night.  Hilarious

Yeah, I checked in on you.  You might be on to something there.  Good WR tandem.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 09-10-2021

The Ravens RB carousel has been fun. Now the RB that was dropped from 10k+ leagues that I just didnt have anyone to drop for Latavius Murray could possibly be the lead back soon.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-10-2021

(09-10-2021, 11:57 AM)Synric Wrote: The Ravens RB carousel has been fun. Now the RB that was dropped from 10k+ leagues that I just didnt have anyone to drop for Latavius Murray could possibly be the lead back soon.

I got Ty'Son Williams who will probably be the lead back this week but if he looks average then Murray may be the guy, I'm hoping for Williams to break out this week and become the #1 guy but quite honestly I get the feeling this backfield may be a RBBC mess all season long.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 09-11-2021

I picked up the has beens: Bell & Freeman.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-12-2021

(09-11-2021, 12:11 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I picked up the has beens: Bell & Freeman.

You're doomed my friend.
[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-12-2021

Seriously, good luck to you guys today. And Tecmo, I hope you get some positive points today man. Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 08:59 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Seriously, good luck to you guys today.  And Tecmo, I hope you get some positive points today man.   Hilarious

I think you got this W even with evening and Monday games.

(09-12-2021, 05:25 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I think you got this W even with evening and Monday games.

Could well be.  But this week has exposed my big weakness.  I'm shit at RB.  I banked on broken down Mostert.  

EDIT: I'm open to any reasonable trade offers, I need a RB.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 09-12-2021

Aaron Rodgers put up 3 points bla just bla.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-13-2021

I think I eclipsed my previous point total record. That's a lot of points, and I mean you guys gotta' admit. 195.88 Fantasy points is not bad.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 09-13-2021

Anybody seen our Ass Commish lately? Where is everyone? How come I'm the only one smack talkin' in here? You guys are takin' the fun outta' KICKING ASS!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 09-13-2021

(09-13-2021, 09:00 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Anybody seen our Ass Commish lately?  Where is everyone?  How come I'm the only one smack talkin' in here?  You guys are takin' the fun outta' KICKING ASS!

We know why I'm not shit talking.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 09-13-2021

(09-13-2021, 09:00 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Anybody seen our Ass Commish lately?  Where is everyone?  How come I'm the only one smack talkin' in here?  You guys are takin' the fun outta' KICKING ASS!

Well, I for one am too intimidated. Even the scrubs scored a gazillion points for you. That is scary and it kinda locks my tongue.

(09-13-2021, 09:25 AM)hollodero Wrote: Well, I for one am too intimidated. Even the scrubs scored a gazillion points for you. That is scary and it kinda locks my tongue.

Quite frankly, I bet I was more shocked.  I sincerely doubt they all produce like that every week.