Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-22-2021

(10-20-2021, 03:04 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I have literally 1 starter from the beginning of the year that isn't on bye or injured this week and he didn't practice today, so it's looking great for me as well.

And there goes that 1 starter with Antonio Brown being declared out.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-22-2021

(10-22-2021, 02:11 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: And there goes that 1 starter with Antonio Brown being declared out.  Hilarious

At this point, you pretty much have to laugh.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-23-2021

Pretty quiet in here. Guess we're all in shock trying to put a team out there every week.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-24-2021

Ugh. I was so into the Bengals game I forgot to check in on Waller. He's the big O and thus 0 points for me in a close game.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 05:55 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Ugh. I was so into the Bengals game I forgot to check in on Waller. He's the big O and thus 0 points for me in a close game.

Lol I still think you win. You have guys that can up up massive points like Chase doing 30 mine are all my #3 guys.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 06:05 PM)Synric Wrote: Lol I still think you win. You have guys that can up up massive points like Chase doing 30 mine are all my #3 guys.

You're getting good play out of some of the scrubs & mine aren't doing anything.  I guess my only good news is the back up I could have put in for Waller thus far has 0 points. It was meant to be.

Next week I'm without my QB, DEF, and K. Ugh.

Good luck with the second half!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-24-2021

8.74 points out of Mahomes, and 10 points out of Kelce. Boy that really backfired on me. Son of a ....

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 07:57 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: 8.74 points out of Mahomes, and 10 points out of Kelce.  Boy that really backfired on me.  Son of a ....

I'm having a pretty decent week, Bengals blow out the Ravens, Hornets 3-0 after beating the Nets, and I can win fantasy this week if Lockett doesn't outscore my remaining 3 players by 15. 

Pretty good Sunday. Now I just gotta win every remaining game to have a shot at the playoffs.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 08:27 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I'm having a pretty decent week, Bengals blow out the Ravens, Hornets 3-0 after beating the Nets, and I can win fantasy this week if Lockett doesn't outscore my remaining 3 players by 15. 

Pretty good Sunday. Now I just gotta win every remaining game to have a shot at the playoffs.  Hilarious

Well, now that the late games are over, I'm looking pretty good.  Got Deebo tonight, and NO DEF tomorrow night.  kevin only has the washed up Carson Wentz left to go.  How'd he end up your starter kevin?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-25-2021

(10-24-2021, 08:45 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well, now that the late games are over, I'm looking pretty good.  Got Deebo tonight, and NO DEF tomorrow night.  kevin only has the washed up Carson Wentz left to go.  How'd he end up your starter kevin?

Bye Week starter for Josh Allen is why, and he put up more points than your Mahomes.  I'm ahead, but .....You have Saints D tonight, but at Seattle.  If it were Wilson, possible your Saints D gets no points, but it is Gino Smith.  So you probably get just enough points to catch and beat me with many of my players on Bye-Week.  Unless Gino Smith has a great home game in Seattle and Seahawks beat the heck out of Saints way up in Seattle. 

I'm just happy Bengals beat Ravens. 

I'll be glad to get this week 7 of most of my players on bye week over.  I came close Tiger.  I'm 1 point ahead of you, but I would need your Defense to take zero points Monday Night.  Russell Wilson could do it, but probably not Gino Smith. I said you would probably get me on my Bye Week replacements, but Wentz was not the reason you will win. He actually did better than your Mahomes.  I'll be glad to have my full team back next week. I had 5 or 6 off on Bye Week in week 7, and I knew that would be hard to overcome.

Everybody has at least one bad Bye Week on their schedule. Mine was Week 7 all along. At least I scored 180 plus points in week 6, so maybe I can get rolling again in week 8....You still have to catch and beat me on Monday Night at Seattle, and if your Defense gets no points, I win. So even with my replacement players, I'm giving you a battle for it.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-25-2021

(10-25-2021, 08:06 AM)kevin Wrote: Bye Week starter for Josh Allen is why, and he put up more points than your Mahomes.  I'm ahead, but .....You have Saints D tonight, but at Seattle.  If it were Wilson, possible your Saints D gets no points, but it is Gino Smith.  So you probably get just enough points to catch and beat me with many of my players on Bye-Week.  Unless Gino Smith has a great home game in Seattle and Seahawks beat the heck out of Saints way up in Seattle. 

I'm just happy Bengals beat Ravens. 

I'll be glad to get this week 7 of most of my players on bye week over.  I came close Tiger.  I'm 1 point ahead of you, but I would need your Defense to take zero points Monday Night.  Russell Wilson could do it, but probably not Gino Smith. I said you would probably get me on my Bye Week replacements, but Wentz was not the reason you will win. He actually did better than your Mahomes.  I'll be glad to have my full team back next week. I had 5 or 6 off on Bye Week in week 7, and I knew that would be hard to overcome.

Everybody has at least one bad Bye Week on their schedule.  Mine was Week 7 all along.  At least I scored 180 plus points in week 6, so maybe I can get rolling again in week 8....You still have to catch and beat me on Monday Night at Seattle, and if your Defense gets no points, I win.  So even with my replacement players, I'm giving you a battle for it.

Yep, my team sucked yesterday.  I won't feel real proud if they win, but I'll take it.  And you're right man, NO could not even get a point, which is about what I need.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-25-2021

Dang, even with a bad Mahomes you still get a W. It's looking good for you this season.

Now, I just need Rashard Penny to come off the IR and get me 12 points tonight to get a W. I need it badly since week 8 appears to be an auto L.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-25-2021

(10-25-2021, 09:42 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Dang, even with a bad Mahomes you still get a W. It's looking good for you this season.

Now, I just need Rashard Penny to come off the IR and get me 12 points tonight to get a W. I need it badly since week 8 appears to be an auto L.

You gotta just hope for a TD basically, tough spot hoping for Penny to come off of IR and do much.

Crazier things have happened though, really just need one big TD play.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-25-2021

(10-25-2021, 08:57 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yep, my team sucked yesterday.  I won't feel real proud if they win, but I'll take it.  And you're right man, NO could not even get a point, which is about what I need.

Well, I'm not counting on that. There were 3 defenses yesterday who did not get a point, and maybe at Seattle with Russell Wilson.  But Gino Smith is no Russell Wilson. So I'm not seeing Gino Smith lighting up the Saints, even if it is in Seattle, and aren't they having that Pacific like hurricane river of rain like Frisco had last night.  Seattle known for it's rain anyway, but a Pacific monsoon of rain.  Where was that when they needed forest fires put out.  .....So I will not be Sleepless In Seattle because I won't watch, the odds of your D not scoring any D points is low, 90 % chance you get at least 1 D point, and 1 D point beats me. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 10-25-2021

(10-25-2021, 11:26 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: You gotta just hope for a TD basically, tough spot hoping for Penny to come off of IR and do much.

Crazier things have happened though, really just need one big TD play.

Rashaad Penny Officially Activated after Cedric Ogbuehi was cut lol. 10 points will put you 1st place.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-25-2021

(10-25-2021, 06:04 PM)Synric Wrote: Rashaad Penny Officially Activated after Cedric Ogbuehi was cut lol. 10 points will put you 1st place.

I'd nearly forgotten about him.    Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 10-26-2021

Hail to the King.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-26-2021

I hate fantasy football!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-26-2021

(10-26-2021, 12:43 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I hate fantasy football!

I'll admit, this has been quite the ***** of a season.  Very challenging.  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-26-2021

Awful nice of our commish to automatically assume last place every year. We're a lucky group.
[Image: laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif]