Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 10-31-2021

(10-31-2021, 01:05 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: He's playing me so odds are he isn't gonna take an L, we might both score so little that he loses 1st due to points scored but a loss is not likely to be in the cards for him today.  Hilarious

Thanks man.  And I'm posting this at 7:15 pm.  JN is in chaos!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-31-2021

I'll take my W with Boston Scott & my opponent losing Dak for the week.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-01-2021

[Image: 7RWA.gif]

My pile of garbage is alive, thanks to Cooper it's alive  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-01-2021

(11-01-2021, 12:38 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: [Image: 7RWA.gif]

I'm looking good.  I only need about 25 points total from 3 guys from the Chiefs; Mahomes, Kelce, and Williams.  Surely the 3 of them can come up with 25 points.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-01-2021

(11-01-2021, 12:53 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm looking good.  I only need about 25 points total from 3 guys from the Chiefs; Mahomes, Kelce, and Williams.  Surely the 3 of them can come up with 25 points.

Last year this time those three had the potential to basically outscore what my whole team put up this week   Hilarious

Also whoever had Henry is gonna take a big hit, likely out for the year. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 11-01-2021

Hey, I think I'm going to win this week...The Old Bull starts his move..

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 11-01-2021

(11-01-2021, 12:38 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: [Image: 7RWA.gif]

Lol my team had a very ugly week. Funny thing is your team tried very hard to not be outdone in a contest of ineptitude.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-01-2021

(11-01-2021, 01:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hey, I think I'm going to win this week...The Old Bull starts his move..

I'm sorry.  And you are?

(11-01-2021, 01:38 PM)Synric Wrote: Lol my team had a very ugly week. Funny thing is your team tried very hard to not be outdone in a contest of ineptitude.

As ugly as it was I fully expected to lose right up until the moment I didn't. Just been that type of year for me, was sure after Cooper scored Jefferson was gonna catch a 50 yd TD to end it.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-01-2021

(11-01-2021, 01:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hey, I think I'm going to win this week...The Old Bull starts his move..

You did win.  You won when Cowboys scored a TD instead of kicking FG to go into overtime.   I needed one more catch by either Lamb, Thielen or Schwartz.  You won, and may the Schwartz be with you. 

It was a bad loss for me on many ways. I was hoping to get back to 4-4 after my week 7 of so many bye week players out.  Instead 3-5.  But also Henry had few points, and turns out he may be out for rest of the season.  So I probably just lost my #1 draft pick who I took at pick 2 in round 1, and so far was doing great until this injury.   I will have to come up with a patch work stable of running backs, like riding on bald tires.  It's a huge setback, but others have lost top draft picks, so I'm not expecting sympathy or symphony, and I'm not giving up.  

You did win, you won as soon as the Sunday Night Game ended. Had it gone into overtime, I might have had one last chance, but that run by Elliott and then the TD pass to a Boys receiver I did not have ended the chance for The Cowboys kicking Field Goal to go into overtime.  Right there, you won it.  Elliott and then the TD pass.  One more pass catch would have won it for me,  but my 3 pass catchers in that game did not get the needed overtime. The Cowboys deciding at game time not to play Prescott was bad news to my receivers in this game.

Henry gave me a good season, it just ends too early.  I can't replace Henry. I can only look for some bald tires to put on the car. 

But Congrats, You Did WIN. 

(11-01-2021, 06:04 PM)kevin Wrote: You did win.  You won when Cowboys scored a TD instead of kicking FG to go into overtime.   I needed one more catch by either Lamb, Thielen or Schwartz.  You won, and may the Schwartz be with you. 

It was a bad loss for me on many ways. I was hoping to get back to 4-4 after my week 7 of so many bye week players out.  Instead 3-5.  But also Henry had few points, and turns out he may be out for rest of the season.  So I probably just lost my #1 draft pick who I took at pick 2 in round 1, and so far was doing great until this injury.   I will have to come up with a patch work stable of running backs, like riding on bald tires.  It's a huge setback, but others have lost top draft picks, so I'm not expecting sympathy or symphony, and I'm not giving up.  

You did win, you won as soon as the Sunday Night Game ended. Had it gone into overtime, I might have had one last chance, but that run by Elliott and then the TD pass to a Boys receiver I did not have ended the chance for The Cowboys kicking Field Goal to go into overtime.  Right there, you won it.  Elliott and then the TD pass.  One more pass catch would have won it for me,  but my 3 pass catchers in that game did not get the needed overtime. 

Henry gave me a good season, it just ends too early.  I can't replace Henry. I can only look for some bald tires to put on the car. 

But Congrats, You Did WIN. 

kevin, I hate to make this loss harder on you.  But you are like the third dude he's beat in the last several seasons.
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-01-2021

(11-01-2021, 06:07 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: kevin, I hate to make this loss harder on you.  But you are like the third dude he's beat in the last several seasons.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Henry gets injured and Cowboys decide before game not to play Prescott.  Nobody has a crystal ball to see these things as you set your line-ups during the week.  This is why I do this for Free, no way I would gamble for money.  I wonder how many lost by betting on The Bengals yesterday. 

So I had a team that scored 185 points 2 weeks ago.  That team is gone.  Losing Henry changes everything.  

I'm still willing to trade you Wentz for Mahomes.  

(11-01-2021, 06:21 PM)kevin Wrote: Henry gets injured and Cowboys decide before game not to play Prescott.  Nobody has a crystal ball to see these things as you set your line-ups during the week.  This is why I do this for Free, no way I would gamble for money.  I wonder how many lost by betting on The Bengals yesterday. 

So I had a team that scored 185 points 2 weeks ago.  That team is gone.  Losing Henry changes everything.  

I'm still willing to trade you Wentz for Mahomes.  

Lol  No thanks.  Not interested my man.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-01-2021

(11-01-2021, 06:07 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: kevin, I hate to make this loss harder on you.  But you are like the third dude he's beat in the last several seasons.

Hehe Wink - but to defend the honor of our beloved commissioner a little, it wasn't always that way.

[Image: bfine.jpg]

...I saved this not to brag, but because this was just a brutal (and pretty amusing) loss only a true Bengal fan could muster. Starting Boyd and benching Brady against the Bengals, both decisions that proved to be costly, but showed a lot of heart. As was still carrying AJ. - But hey, he beat 9 teams that year.

(11-01-2021, 06:54 PM)hollodero Wrote: Hehe Wink - but to defend the honor of our beloved commissioner a little, it wasn't always that way.

...I saved this not to brag, but because this was just a brutal (and pretty amusing) loss only a true Bengal fan could muster. Starting Boyd and benching Brady against the Bengals, both decisions that proved to be costly, but showed a lot of heart. As was still carrying AJ. - But hey, he beat 9 teams that year.

Yeah, but let's be honest Austrian.  He's obviously in mental decline now...

(11-01-2021, 07:30 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah, but let's be honest Austrian.  He's obviously in mental decline now...

And furthermore, I was to understand we also have an Ass. Commish.?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-01-2021

(11-01-2021, 07:30 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah, but let's be honest Austrian.  He's obviously in mental decline now...

My Austrian tribal laws demand honesty from me at all times, American. So, yes. There's indeed hardly a way to sugercoat this downfall into fantasy football oblivion. I won't even try. It's one of those things an Austrian rather stays nice and silent about. We all witness it anyway.

Thank God I'm not battling out the golden pineapple with the bottom half of the league myself, or else people might say similar things about me.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 11-02-2021

(09-18-2021, 04:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I would have taken that trade in a heartbeat. If Henry does anything this year, it will be against the norm with the number of carries he's had the last 2 years. 

(09-21-2021, 12:03 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure Synric wishes you were in the league and owned Henry..

Cool

P.S. I'm 7-1 in my live draft league. 1 loss was the week i was so busy i didn't even log in to set my lineup.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-02-2021

(11-01-2021, 11:15 PM)hollodero Wrote: My Austrian tribal laws demand honesty from me at all times, American. So, yes. There's indeed hardly a way to sugercoat this downfall into fantasy football oblivion. I won't even try. It's one of those things an Austrian rather stays nice and silent about. We all witness it anyway.

Thank God I'm not battling out the golden pineapple with the bottom half of the league myself, or else people might say similar things about me.

Well said, Austrian.  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-02-2021

(11-02-2021, 03:44 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Cool

P.S. I'm 7-1 in my live draft league. 1 loss was the week i was so busy i didn't even log in to set my lineup.

Whatever.