Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-02-2021

The league is at least competitive. One team at 6-2, four at 5-3, three at 4-4, and four with a losing record.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-02-2021

(11-02-2021, 05:52 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: The league is at least competitive. One team at 6-2, four at 5-3, three at 4-4, and four with a losing record.

[Image: brie-larson-pretty.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-02-2021

(11-02-2021, 08:26 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: [Image: brie-larson-pretty.gif]

How's it going down there Bobby?  You're closin' in on bfine!
Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-02-2021

(11-02-2021, 08:26 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: [Image: brie-larson-pretty.gif]

You're still here? Muahaha

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-02-2021

(11-02-2021, 09:40 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: You're still here? Muahaha

Oh, BURN!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-02-2021

(11-02-2021, 09:17 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: How's it going down there Bobby?  You're closin' in on bfine!
Hilarious

(11-02-2021, 09:40 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: You're still here? Muahaha

(11-02-2021, 09:43 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Oh, BURN!

I'll have you know I'm on a 2 game winning streak after a monster week of scoring 78 points.

Just got Jeudy back and the next 2 weeks I should get back Carson, CEH, Russel Wilson, and Brown. Might actually hit 100 points in the next couple weeks so you guys better watch out.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-03-2021

(11-02-2021, 10:00 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I'll have you know I'm on a 2 game winning streak after a monster week of scoring 78 points.

Just got Jeudy back and the next 2 weeks I should get back Carson, CEH, Russel Wilson, and Brown. Might actually hit 100 points in the next couple weeks so you guys better watch out.

Did not know that.  Hell, with that kind of output you're likely to win out!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-03-2021

My team is also back to full health soon, which means I'll spend way too much time debating who to play and then inevitably make the wrong choice.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-03-2021

It's trading season, boys. View my offerings with an open mind and open heart. Feel free to make counter offers that benefit my championship run at your expense.

Ugh. I promise I made the trade proposals including OBJ before the Browns sent him home packing. I wasn't trying to fleece anyone. I'll go cancel those deals now.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-03-2021

(11-03-2021, 03:07 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Ugh. I promise I made the trade proposals including OBJ before the Browns sent him home packing. I wasn't trying to fleece anyone. I'll go cancel those deals now.

Likely story, I'll give you Cook for Kupp if that'll make you feel any better about trying to fleece us all.

(11-03-2021, 03:17 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Likely story, I'll give you Cook for Kupp if that'll make you feel any better about trying to fleece us all.

I guess I should say, "I wasn't trying to fleece anyone with an inactive player, just a trash player."

Edit: Cook sucks compared to the almighty Cooper Kupp.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-03-2021

(11-03-2021, 03:23 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I guess I should say, "I wasn't trying to fleece anyone with an inactive player, just a trash player."

Edit: Cook sucks compared to the almighty Cooper Kupp.

Since you didn't wanna outright say it I will, Cook sucks in general, dudes a bust for what was expected from him this year. Here's hoping he has a better second half of the season.

(11-03-2021, 03:41 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Since you didn't wanna outright say it I will, Cook sucks in general, dudes a bust for what was expected from him this year. Here's hoping he has a better second half of the season.

My first rounder is also useless if it makes you feel an better. Barkley doesn't even play.

My Kupp pick along with the rookies Chase & Harris have saved my season.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 11-04-2021

Plan A (Deshawn Watson) fell through

now on to:

Plan B (All Day AP)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-05-2021

(11-04-2021, 08:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Plan A (Deshawn Watson) fell through

now on to:

Plan B (All Day AP)

My "draft Kelce and Mahomes" trick has backfired.  They suck.  The Chiefs suck!  Fantasy Football sucks!  I want my damn money back!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-05-2021

Damn, I forgot to put TY Hilton out and don't even know what he did in my lineup in the first place.
Stupid, stupid.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-05-2021

(11-05-2021, 12:50 PM)hollodero Wrote: Damn, I forgot to put TY Hilton out and don't even know what he did in my lineup in the first place.
Stupid, stupid.

Ah yes, I made this mistake with Waller a couple weeks ago. I took the big 0 for a position spot that week.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-05-2021

(11-05-2021, 01:07 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Ah yes, I made this mistake with Waller a couple weeks ago. I took the big 0 for a position spot that week.

At least one could understand why Waller would be in your lineup if healthy.

Also, you're welcome. As if your team weren't way better than mine even without such blunders anyway. I'd bet you take a W this week.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-05-2021

(11-05-2021, 01:21 PM)hollodero Wrote: At least one could understand why Waller would be in your lineup if healthy.

Also, you're welcome. As if your team weren't way better than mine even without such blunders anyway. I'd bet you take a W this week.

I totally didn't realize your fantasy struggle was our weekly match up. Alright, alright. I approve of your blunder.  Hilarious