Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 10:02 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: The ugliness of fantasy football happens tonight. For the real world, of course I want the Steelers to lose. For fantasy land, however, I need Harris to get 16 points. Dude needs a TD & 100 yards for me to get the W.

If you root for him, you're a traitor.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-08-2021

(11-07-2021, 10:06 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Thank you to whoever had James Conner at 1 time, and released him.  Thank you so much.

Didn't you draft Conner? Who are you thanking?  Hilarious

(11-08-2021, 10:02 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: The ugliness of fantasy football happens tonight. For the real world, of course I want the Steelers to lose. For fantasy land, however, I need Harris to get 16 points. Dude needs a TD & 100 yards for me to get the W.

(11-08-2021, 11:25 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: If you root for him, you're a traitor.

I'm rooting for a 3-0 Bears win where Allen Robinson never touches the ball.

But in reality I know he will finally break 10 points this season and give me a loss.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 11:25 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: If you root for him, you're a traitor.

I root for a Steelers loss with a big game by Harris. I want the best of both worlds.  Who Dey & victory for Tecmo.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 11:49 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Didn't you draft Conner? Who are you thanking?  Hilarious

Probably.  I actually can't remember.   Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 11:49 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I root for a Steelers loss with a big game by Harris. I want the best of both worlds.  Who Dey & victory for Tecmo.

A Steelers win would give me the win in the all important Survivor League, so I hope for the exact opposite. Except, I actually still hope the Steelers lose as well.

- Our matchup might be the make or break moment for me this season. So, screw Najee Harris. Or else I have to bite my behind for the Hilton blunder once more.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 04:25 PM)hollodero Wrote: A Steelers win would give me the win in the all important Survivor League, so I hope for the exact opposite. Except, I actually still hope the Steelers lose as well.

- Our matchup might be the make or break moment for me this season. So, screw Najee Harris. Or else I have to bite my behind for the Hilton blunder once more.

Good luck, I predict he gets 100 total yards, 5+ receptions, and a TD. I win, you lose.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 06:37 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Good luck

That's nice of you to say. I, however, wish your appalling running back all kinds of misfortunes. Let the Fumblenajee rise.

(11-08-2021, 07:54 PM)hollodero Wrote: That's nice of you to say. I, however, wish your appalling running back all kinds of misfortunes. Let the Fumblenajee rise.

You're a cold man, Austrian.  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-09-2021

Not looking good for me. I'm down about 6 points.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-09-2021

(11-09-2021, 12:29 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Not looking good for me. I'm down about 6 points.

You literally lost because of the Bears 100th offside call, Harris had a catch for about 5 but they took the offsides for 5 instead to keep it 1st down.  Hilarious

If it makes you feel any better I'm on a 3 game winning streak, hell if I keep playing teams on there worst week of the season I might win a couple more. ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-09-2021

Uh oh. Our beloved Commish is no longer in the basement, and making his "move" Watch him go!
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-09-2021

I predict Carson Wentz who I had to drop to add RB's after Henry injury, will not be a Free Agent come Wednesday morning. His stats with Indy are very good, and a big reason Indy could win the AFC South. I had Josh Allen, and needed RB's, but I just hope I didn't drop the wrong QB. Allen's stats and Wentz stats are a toss up on which one is better this year. Wentz has found new life at Indy and is playing as he did when he took Eagles to The Super Bowl. So I predict he won't be a Free Agent long, because he is one of the better QBs in The NFL this year. I kept Allen, but he is not putting up numbers like last year, again proving The Fantasy saying that it's hard to catch lightning in the same bottle. That line was thrown on me in a League when Mahomes did not put up the points he did after that first break out year he had.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-09-2021

(11-09-2021, 01:39 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: You literally lost because of the Bears 100th offside call, Harris had a catch for about 5 but they took the offsides for 5 instead to keep it 1st down.  Hilarious

If it makes you feel any better I'm on a 3 game winning streak, hell if I keep playing teams on there worst week of the season I might win a couple more. ThumbsUp

Sunday night, after the Rams were clearly defeated Stafford threw a TD with like 10 seconds to go. Had that not happened, I'd have also won. I must appease the Fantasy Football Gods.

Edit: I hate fantasy football.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-09-2021

I'm sure we've all taken note of who sits, once again, in 1st place...

Yahoo is silly. I lost week 8 and they gave me a B Grade. I won week 9 and they gave me an F Grade. I'll take a win over a loss any time.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-09-2021

(11-09-2021, 10:43 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Sunday night, after the Rams were clearly defeated Stafford threw a TD with like 10 seconds to go. Had that not happened, I'd have also won. I must appease the Fantasy Football Gods.

Edit: I hate fantasy football.

You failed to appease the fantasy football gods? OK, no wonder then. And there I was feeling a bit ashamed and sorry for you about yesterday's events. When it's all on you really.

Not appeasing the gods. Jeez. What were you expecting.

(11-09-2021, 03:24 PM)hollodero Wrote: You failed to appease the fantasy football gods? OK, no wonder then. And there I was feeling a bit ashamed and sorry for you about yesterday's events. When it's all on you really.

Not appeasing the gods. Jeez. What were you expecting.

The Fantasy Football Gods frown upon me as evident by my many losses. It has nothing to do with me botching draft picks, forgetting to field a full team, and having next to no bench.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-09-2021

(11-09-2021, 03:48 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: The Fantasy Football Gods frown upon me as evident by my many losses. It has nothing to do with me botching draft picks, forgetting to field a full team, and having next to no bench.

Right. I do the same things and yet, I won. Just because I appease like a badass.

I have the #3 waiver spot, but their is nobody in free agency worthy to waste it on. I dropped Wentz, so I would be last allowed get him back, and I don't have room for him, but he is the best F/A out there. So no waiver requests by me going into Tuesday Night, Wednesday Morning. ...I have to sandbag my good Waiver spot another week, in case some week there is a player that is worth using it on.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 11-09-2021

(11-09-2021, 09:31 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Uh oh.  Our beloved Commish is no longer in the basement, and making his "move"  Watch him go!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Is that the Bezos penis-mobile?