Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-12-2021

Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-13-2021

(11-12-2021, 02:59 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Rough start, getting to the point where the Ravens offense if becoming one to avoid.

Lamar has only be slightly okay to stick with because of the rushing yards. He gets more than some RB1s.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-13-2021

I see that I should be rooting for Sho Nuff, Urinal, Poppies, Bob Jones, Holmescreek and Me Bengals Fan 1968 to WIN this week and bunch this League up tighter than a drum putting many in the Play-Off Hunt.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-13-2021

(11-13-2021, 11:27 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Lamar has only be slightly okay to stick with because of the rushing yards. He gets more than some RB1s.

You just got really lucky, Robert Woods just went down and it looks like OBJ will be getting alot more looks, now OBJ just needs to stay healthy and show he'ss still a good WR.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-13-2021

(11-13-2021, 07:02 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: You just got really lucky, Robert Woods just went down and it looks like OBJ will be getting alot more looks, now OBJ just needs to stay healthy and show he'ss still a good WR.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-13-2021

(11-13-2021, 08:51 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm cautiously optimistic.

and here I am hoping I can pull off a win against hollodero after half his team injured themselves this week.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-13-2021

(11-13-2021, 08:51 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm cautiously optimistic.

(11-13-2021, 11:11 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: and here I am hoping I can pull off a win against hollodero after half his team injured themselves this week.

And I'm sitting here wondering how bad I'm gonna' slaughter bfine. Man, we got it tough, huh guys?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-14-2021

(11-13-2021, 11:25 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: And I'm sitting here wondering how bad I'm gonna' slaughter bfine.  Man, we got it tough, huh guys?

Actually I'm feeling pretty good to be honest, was 1-5 3 weeks ago  Hilarious

Next week should get CEH and Carson back next week as well, things are looking up.

Incoming loss to hollo even though half his teams out and he has negative points.  Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-14-2021

I have an idea. Let's post weekly updates on the league standings. I'm sure faulk would like to see it. Hell, he's in here more than Covid.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 11-14-2021

(11-14-2021, 10:04 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I have an idea.  Let's post weekly updates on the league standings.  I'm sure faulk would like to see it.  Hell, he's in here more than Covid.

No need, i'm not worried. I'm 8-1.  Wink

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-14-2021

(11-14-2021, 04:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No need, i'm not worried. I'm 8-1.  Wink

We don't talk about "Junior Leagues" in here.  This league, you'd be down there in the basement!  Put your name in smart guy, we usually have an opening or 2 every year.  
[Image: see-more.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-14-2021

Looks like a loss for me against hollos B team, the Browns got Bourne looking like an all-time great out here.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 11-14-2021

(11-14-2021, 05:19 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: We don't talk about "Junior Leagues" in here.  This league, you'd be down there in the basement!  Put your name in smart guy, we usually have an opening or 2 every year.  

[Image: you-dont-want-that-smoke-kenya-barris.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 11-14-2021

(11-14-2021, 05:19 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote:
We don't talk about "Junior Leagues" in here
.  This league, you'd be down there in the basement!  Put your name in smart guy, we usually have an opening or 2 every year.  

No Money = Junior league. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 11-14-2021

(11-14-2021, 05:19 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: We don't talk about "Junior Leagues" in here.  This league, you'd be down there in the basement!  Put your name in smart guy, we usually have an opening or 2 every year.  

WTF is a Jr league? You playing against the kids again? I thought you were banned from the playground?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-15-2021

(11-14-2021, 08:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: WTF is a Jr league? You playing against the kids again? I thought you were banned from the playground?

You asked for it bub.
[Image: bane-no.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-15-2021

(11-14-2021, 08:04 PM)Synric Wrote:  No Money = Junior league. 

They didn't tell you we're in for $1,000 bucks apiece?  Play time is over Alice!   Hilarious

Well boys. Looks like I'm moving on with a 4 game win streak. Somebody remind me the bull story again?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-15-2021

Someone remind me why fantasy football is fun? My two WRs better get the points tonight, or else my suck continues.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-15-2021

(11-14-2021, 05:47 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Looks like a loss for me against hollos B team, the Browns got Bourne looking like an all-time great out here.

Yeah, Bourne of all people for the save. Even though AJ Brown, Russell Gage, TY Hilton and Russell Gage combined for 3 points in total, which is not all that much. Your team played down to the competition... something I do well this season, dragging the opponent down to my level.

(11-15-2021, 01:07 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Somebody remind me the bull story again?

I seem to remember some story that resembled its digestive product.