Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-30-2021

I'm second place, you know that what means? I'm currently the first loser. I also yet again dropped an emerging player that someone else will claims on waivers this week.

Competitive league at least, the playoff spots are up for grab!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-30-2021

(11-30-2021, 02:09 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm second place, you know that what means? I'm currently the first loser. I also yet again dropped an emerging player that someone else will claims on waivers this week.

Competitive league at least, the playoff spots are up for grab!

I have never seen some one so pessimistic, damn I'm more positive than you and I'm in 11th with half my team on IR most of the season.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-30-2021

(11-30-2021, 02:26 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I have never seen some one so pessimistic, damn I'm more positive than you and I'm in 11th with half my team on IR most of the season.  Hilarious

I save my positivity for meaningful shit talk when I win big.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-30-2021

(11-30-2021, 03:43 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I save my positivity for meaningful shit talk when I win big.

But how is that ever supposed to happen if you keep dropping emerging players.

(11-30-2021, 04:02 PM)hollodero Wrote: But how is that ever supposed to happen if you keep dropping emerging players.

Thus my conundrum and validated pessimism. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 11-30-2021

(11-30-2021, 04:12 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Thus my conundrum and validated pessimism. 

I totally understand. I explicitly defend you against the accussation of being too downbeat.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 11-30-2021

(11-30-2021, 04:12 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Thus my conundrum and validated pessimism. 

(11-30-2021, 04:18 PM)hollodero Wrote: I totally understand. I explicitly defend you against the accussation of being too downbeat.

[Image: Nick-gif.gif]

Although I did just take a look at Tecmos team and now you got me feeling pessimistic about that team as well.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-30-2021

(11-30-2021, 04:18 PM)hollodero Wrote: I totally understand. I explicitly defend you against the accussation of being too downbeat.

You're a cold man, Austrian.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-30-2021

(11-30-2021, 06:25 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: [Image: Nick-gif.gif]

Although I did just take a look at Tecmos team and now you got me feeling pessimistic about that team as well.  Hilarious

It's MY Trophy this year!
[Image: its-mine-lotr.gif]

Damnit! I'm going to have to go with Swift, and Deebo. Not now!
[Image: LNKjkV.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-01-2021

(11-30-2021, 11:12 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Damnit!  I'm going to have to go with Swift, and Deebo.  Not now!  
[Image: LNKjkV.gif]

And your still favored by 18  Hilarious

Honestly if you find a way to lose to the team Im fielding you should be ashamed. If I had Dalvin Cook and Amari Cooper then maybe, but with this team it would be Jets/Bengals levels of humiliation.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-01-2021

(12-01-2021, 11:10 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: And your still favored by 18  Hilarious

Honestly if you find a way to lose to the team Im fielding you should be ashamed. If I had Dalvin Cook and Amari Cooper then maybe, but with this team it would be Jets/Bengals levels of humiliation.

Swift and Deebo have been good producers this season.  I'll be limping.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-01-2021

(12-01-2021, 11:16 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Swift and Deebo have been good producers this season.  I'll be limping.

If your limping then I'm in a full body cast.  Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-01-2021

(12-01-2021, 11:40 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: If your limping then I'm in a full body cast.  Ninja

Knock it off, I know what you're up to Bobby.  You're pulling a "Tecmo" on me with this negativity and pessimism against your own team.  Not gonna' work this week.  You're dirt, sir.

(12-01-2021, 02:34 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Knock it off, I know what you're up to Bobby.  You're pulling a "Tecmo" on me with this negativity and pessimism against your own team.  Not gonna' work this week.  You're dirt, sir.

Getting Cooper back atleast, just hoping he can actually do something.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-01-2021

I was glad too add old DeSean Jackson this morning. He had a huge week for Raiders last week, and Raiders are using him more and more. He has been a top receiver for teams in the past. Looks like he still has some game. For our limited Free Agency, he is a good add on to my Bench. I doubt I start him this week, but another week like last week, and I will have to make him a starter. I had another player go on season ending IL, and in dumping him, I needed to fill a roster spot. DeSean Jackson having big games was a good add on for me. Tennessee on a bye week I think, but The ex Browns runner they are now using to replace Henry, I'm hoping adding Hilliard last week adds to my team. Once Henry went down, I had to rebuild my team, since nobody can really fill Henrys Fantasy Points. I had to pick up RB's that nobody else wanted, but my hope is somebody emerges from my garbage dump of RB's to give me points. I only need 2 RB's to start. I'm content to use WR and TE at the other spots if I'm limited on quality RB's. In fact, I would prefer good pass catching Fantasy Points like deceased Raiders owner Al Davis who said the fastest way to score is pass.

(12-01-2021, 02:50 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Getting Cooper back atleast, just hoping he can actually do something.

Well, according to the latest updates, looks like Swift and Samuels are both out at least 2 weeks.  Son of a *****.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-02-2021

I've decided to bench Bills QB- Allen, TE-Knox and RB Brieda in that Monday Nighter against #1 Defense Patriots. I'm going Chicken on that game. I see a Bills and Patriots Defenses as a Defensive Low Scoring Game for both teams....I added Raiders QB Carr who leads NFL in passing yards and just had good game against Cowboys Defense in Dallas. Washington Defense has not been that great. Carr should be a more solid choice than Allen against Patriots. Boyd against Chargers worst Defense in NFL lately replaces Knox, and if Bengals throw Boyd the ball, he will get points for me against weak Chargers Defense. Baltimore Freeman is no Mixon, but Steelers Defense has stunk last few weeks and I hear Watt is all Covid like. Freeman a better choice than Brieda against Patriots Defense.

So I'm going Chicken on my Buffalo Bills players against Patriots Coach and their NFL #1 Defense Monday Night. I don't want to sit back, fall behind, and hope for Monday Night points that the Patriots never let me have. Yahoo would say not to bench Allen so good at QB, but Patriots shut him down to nothing in a game last year. Carr of Raiders at home against Washington should be a safe way to get around 20 points. Yes, I'm going Chicken on my Bills players against that Patriots Coach and Defense. To the Bench they go, as if a Bye Week.

Bills may win a low scoring Defensive Rival Game, but that does me no good on Fantasy Points. So I'm going chicken, but my guess is the Patriots Coach wins the Buffalo game more often than not.

I can't believe I'm rooting for Dallas tonight, but I have Lamb, Schutz and Cowboys Defense going and I can't have 3 Goose Eggs. Sgt. Schultz worries me because some times he gets points, and sometimes I SEE NOTHING, like Hogan's Hero's.

ADD ON : Dallas came through. Schultz was 3 points low. Lamb got the expected Yahoo points. Dallas Defense was 9 points over Subtract Schultz 3 from Defense 9 and I'm 6 points over where I should be on Yahoo. That's not as much as all the points I put up Thanksgiving Thursday, but I have to say Thursday has been good to me last few weeks. This by no way has anything won for me, not even close, but at least I didn't get killed on the Thursday games. I'm where I need to be, and a few points better. Yahoo says I'm now a 60 % favorite. I'll say it's 50 / 50 considering Kermit is hard to beat.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 12-05-2021

Uh oh, Tecmo's 2 remaining player score 75 points and I'm in trouble. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 09:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Uh oh, Tecmo's 2 remaining player score 75 points and I'm in trouble. 

No problem, weirdo.  Here comes your help!
[Image: n5ZGJY.gif]