Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-05-2021

I goy by Kermit to reach 7-6 on the season. Finally above .500 this season and in the Play-Off Hunt.

Sorry Bengals lost to Chargers. They made too many mistakes, but I like THE NO QUIT. Bengals went from 24 to 0 and fought back to 24 to 22 and fought hard to the last seconds, showing more Character than some Bengals teams in past who would have quit early on. Mistakes they can clean up, but Lousy Team Character takes a rebuild. No rebuild needed, this team has great Character going forward.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 11:35 PM)kevin Wrote: I goy by Kermit to reach 7-6 on the season. Finally above .500 this season and in the Play-Off Hunt.

Sorry Bengals lost to Chargers.  They made too many mistakes, but I like THE NO QUIT.  Bengals went from 24 to 0 and fought back to 24 to 22 and fought hard to the last seconds, showing more Character than some Bengals teams in past who would have quit early on.  Mistakes they can clean up, but Lousy Team Character takes a rebuild. No rebuild needed, this team has great Character going forward.

Here comes kev.  He's makin' me nervous.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-06-2021

Well Bobby. There's always next year, maybe you can climb up to like 9th, or even 8th. I told you boys from week 1, this is my year. That trophy is MINE!
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-06-2021

(12-05-2021, 11:40 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Here comes kev.  He's makin' me nervous.

I have to pull another upset in the last week next week.  I see 6 play-off teams.  How does that work.  Do you and a #2 team get a bye week in week 15.  I'm guessing that's how it works.  6 vs 3, 5 vs 4....in week 16 winners play you and #2.  Then week 17 is our Super Bowl.   With 7 teams over .500 and I don't want to be the one that falls to 7th next week.  This is a good, hard league.  .....So does your baby get to sit on the crapper reading his newspaper during a bye week, a top his royal throne ? He would have a full week to just play with Mister Hanky, The Christmas Poo. Hi-Dee-Ho...Mister Hanky and his son Cornwallis. Golly Gee, they sure smell a lot like Christmas.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-06-2021

(12-06-2021, 12:52 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well Bobby.  There's always next year, maybe you can climb up to like 9th, or even 8th.  I told you boys from week 1, this is my year.  That trophy is MINE!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Incoming Meyers and Sanders scoring 30 each.  Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-06-2021

(12-06-2021, 10:57 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Incoming Meyers and Sanders scoring 30 each.  Ninja

Hilarious  Okay.

(12-06-2021, 03:43 AM)kevin Wrote: I have to pull another upset in the last week next week.  I see 6 play-off teams.  How does that work.  Do you and a #2 team get a bye week in week 15.  I'm guessing that's how it works.  6 vs 3, 5 vs 4....in week 16 winners play you and #2.  Then week 17 is our Super Bowl.   With 7 teams over .500 and I don't want to be the one that falls to 7th next week.  This is a good, hard league.  .....So does your baby get to sit on the crapper reading his newspaper during a bye week, a top his royal throne ? He would have a full week to just play with Mister Hanky, The Christmas Poo.  Hi-Dee-Ho...Mister Hanky and his son Cornwallis. Golly Gee, they sure smell a lot like Christmas.

I think that's how it works kev.   And by the way, be careful how you talk about the baby on the crapper readin' the paper over there, he's in charge.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-06-2021

Someone convince me again why fantasy football is fun? Cry

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 12-06-2021

(12-06-2021, 12:43 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Someone convince me again why fantasy football is fun? Cry

68 points in the 2nd half by a no name RB and WR and you got me. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-07-2021

(12-06-2021, 11:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 68 points in the 2nd half by a no name RB and WR and you got me. 

Sarcasm I approve.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-07-2021

(12-06-2021, 11:52 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I think that's how it works kev.   And by the way, be careful how you talk about the baby on the crapper readin' the paper over there, he's in charge.

Don't look now, but Sho Nuff has a good chance of making the play-offs.  Is this who you kid and call the asscomish ?  He seems to be driving hard to flush your baby in the play-offs.  While most of us 7-6 teams will knock each other off head to head this week, Sho Nuff could go 7-7 and he has score a lot of points, and had the problem of having more points scored against him than any other team.  I know you laughed the week Sho Nuff beat me early on saying he never wins, but guard that toilet handle, because it looks like he has plans of moving up and flushing the baby. 

I'm up against it with Harley this week, A tough battle.  Yahoo has him favorite. One of us end up 7-7.  There is another battle of 7-6 teams where one has to end up 7-7.  Sho Nuff rising to 7-7 with all his points scored could move into play-offs. If he is the one you kid as asscomish, he may be like Austin Powers movie Fat Bass-tard seeing Mini Me, and he wants to Eat The Baby. 

A Super Bowl of Sho Nuff vs Tigers Maulers is looking possible.  If he is who you call asscommish, he may want to sit his royal bum upon the baby's toilet, taking the baby's place upon the royal throne and stealing his newspaper. 

( all in good fun....but Sho Nuff is moving up and ready to beat all of us in the play-offs. He may start by knocking 2 teams that are 7-6 now out of play-offs this week, and one of them could be me. ). 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 12-07-2021

(12-07-2021, 12:24 PM)kevin Wrote: Don't look now, but Sho Nuff has a good chance of making the play-offs.  Is this who you kid and call the asscomish?

Well, I for one kid all of you dolts and nope, he is not the asscommish. Also, this is not one of these "if you haven't figured out who the asscommish is, it's probably you"-situations. So it's also not you.
And folks (not me, I find it rather childish really) call the asscommish the asscommish because that is what he is.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-07-2021

(12-06-2021, 12:43 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Someone convince me again why fantasy football is fun? Cry

Because I'm kicking everybody's ass.  By the way newblood, I saw your comments about me in my poll in JN.  Pray you don't face me again.  I'll drop 200+ on you.
[Image: staring_doctor_who_50th.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-07-2021

(12-07-2021, 12:56 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well, I for one kid all of you dolts and nope, he is not the asscommish. Also, this is not one of these "if you haven't figured out who the asscommish is, it's probably you"-situations. So it's also not you.
And folks (not me, I find it rather childish really) call the asscommish the asscommish because that is what he is.

You're a cold man, Austrian.  Ice cold.
[Image: frozen-man.jpg]

(12-07-2021, 12:24 PM)kevin Wrote: Don't look now, but Sho Nuff has a good chance of making the play-offs.  Is this who you kid and call the asscomish ?  He seems to be driving hard to flush your baby in the play-offs.  While most of us 7-6 teams will knock each other off head to head this week, Sho Nuff could go 7-7 and he has score a lot of points, and had the problem of having more points scored against him than any other team.  I know you laughed the week Sho Nuff beat me early on, but if this is who you call asscomish, guard that toilet handle, because it looks like he has plans of moving up and flushing the baby. 

I'm up against it with Harley this week, A tough battle.  Yahoo has him favorite. One of us end up 7-7.  There is another battle of 7-6 teams where one has to end up 7-7.  Sho Nuff rising to 7-7 with all his points scored could move into play-offs. If he is the one you kid as asscomish, he may be like Austin Powers movie Fat Bass-tard seeing Mini Me, and he wants to Eat The Baby. 

A Super Bowl of Sho Nuff vs Tigers Maulers is looking possible.  If he is who you call asscommish, he may want to sit his royal bum upon the baby's toilet, taking the baby's place upon the royal throne and stealing his newspaper. 

( all in good fun....but Sho Nuff is moving up and ready to beat all of us in the play-offs.  He may start by knocking 2 teams that are 7-6 now out of play-offs this week, and one of them could be me.  ). 

First of all kev, bfine has no interest in anything but old and young bulls.  He's made that evident.  But more importantly sir, NO ONE dethrones the little man from the toilet.  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-07-2021

(12-07-2021, 01:14 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Because I'm kicking everybody's ass.  By the way newblood, I saw your comments about me in my poll in JN.  Pray you don't face me again.  I'll drop 200+ on you.
[Image: staring_doctor_who_50th.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f72935fd4b44c6d0bf...y.gif&ct=g]

(12-07-2021, 02:42 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f72935fd4b44c6d0bf...y.gif&ct=g]

The Maulers don't get mad.  They just destroy!
[Image: clemsontigers-alabama.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 12-07-2021

(12-07-2021, 12:24 PM)kevin Wrote: Don't look now, but Sho Nuff has a good chance of making the play-offs.  Is this who you kid and call the asscomish ?  He seems to be driving hard to flush your baby in the play-offs.  While most of us 7-6 teams will knock each other off head to head this week, Sho Nuff could go 7-7 and he has score a lot of points, and had the problem of having more points scored against him than any other team.  I know you laughed the week Sho Nuff beat me early on saying he never wins, but guard that toilet handle, because it looks like he has plans of moving up and flushing the baby. 

( all in good fun....but Sho Nuff is moving up and ready to beat all of us in the play-offs.  He may start by knocking 2 teams that are 7-6 now out of play-offs this week, and one of them could be me.  ). 

Yes, Sho Nuff is sho nuff moving up the standings. Unfortunately everyone considers me their Super Bowl and sells out every game against me. Just look at the Points Against in the standings; it's not even close.

I suppose in good news, the league is competitive. Only one team has clinched a playoff spot. You know, that one guy. What's his name again?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-07-2021

(12-07-2021, 05:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes, Sho Nuff is sho nuff moving up the standings. Unfortunately everyone considers me their Super Bowl and sells out every game against me. Just look at the Points Against in the standings; it's not even close.

Don't worry, Ill be sure to really give my best effort against you this week. You better hope you can score over 60 or your in real trouble.