Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-07-2021

(12-07-2021, 06:26 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I suppose in good news, the league is competitive. Only one team has clinched a playoff spot. You know, that one guy. What's his name again?

(12-07-2021, 08:27 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Don't worry, Ill be sure to really give my best effort against you this week. You better hope you can score over 60 or your in real trouble.

You two ought to be a comedy team. Dumb and Dumberer.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 12-07-2021

(12-07-2021, 06:26 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I suppose in good news, the league is competitive. Only one team has clinched a playoff spot.

Hi there. I have my spot as well. 

Since Harley plays Kevin and Mrs. Molitor plays Tecmo, it is impossible that five teams overtake mine.

Even when yahoo apparently does not recognize that.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-07-2021

(12-07-2021, 10:14 PM)hollodero Wrote: Hi there. I have my spot as well. 

Since Harley plays Kevin and Mrs. Molitor plays Tecmo, it is impossible that five teams overtake mine.

Even when yahoo apparently does not recognize that.

I've been trying to ignore you Austrian.  You and that mysteriously silent coachmcneil.  And kev as well.  bfine is not a worry, but if truth be told, I hope the new guy gets in and I get a shot at him.  Twill be a joy.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 12-07-2021

(12-07-2021, 08:27 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Don't worry, Ill be sure to really give my best effort against you this week. You better hope you can score over 60 or your in real trouble.

Could be a tough week for me. My kicker's on bye. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-09-2021

The things I do to try to win. I find myself benching Bills Allen again, last week Patriots, this week Tampa. Also benching Raiders Carr against rival Chiefs. I'm starting and rooting for Big Ben against Vikings poor pass defense. I never thought it would come to this, me rooting for Steelers Big Ben to have a good game. The things I do to try to make the Fantasy Play-Offs. My rooting for Steelers will be an all time low for me in any form of Fantasy Sports ever.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-09-2021

(12-09-2021, 08:49 PM)kevin Wrote: The things I do to try to win.  I find myself benching Bills Allen again, last week Patriots, this week Tampa. Also benching Raiders Carr against rival Chiefs.  I'm starting and rooting for Big Ben against Vikings poor pass defense.  I never thought it would come to this, me rooting for Steelers Big Ben to have a good game.  The things I do to try to make the Fantasy Play-Offs.  My rooting for Steelers will be an all time low for me in any form of Fantasy Sports ever.

No fantasy victory would be worth it ever.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 12-09-2021

(12-09-2021, 08:49 PM)kevin Wrote: The things I do to try to win.  I find myself benching Bills Allen again, last week Patriots, this week Tampa. Also benching Raiders Carr against rival Chiefs.  I'm starting and rooting for Big Ben against Vikings poor pass defense.  I never thought it would come to this, me rooting for Steelers Big Ben to have a good game.  The things I do to try to make the Fantasy Play-Offs.  My rooting for Steelers will be an all time low for me in any form of Fantasy Sports ever.

Looks like we just got an opening in the league. Anybody interested? 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-09-2021

(12-09-2021, 09:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like we just got an opening in the league. Anybody interested? 

Classic case of overthinking things.

Drafted Josh Allen in round 2 for these kind of weeks but instead you stoop so low as to go with the Fat boy.

Gonna be hilarious if this move cost him a playoff spot, and it would be well deserved after rooting for Ben.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-10-2021

(12-09-2021, 09:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No fantasy victory would be worth it ever.

(12-09-2021, 09:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like we just got an opening in the league. Anybody interested? 

Uh oh kev.  Looks like you've raised some eyebrows.  If it were me, I'd go with Temporary Insanity man.  You don't joke like that, one year someone drafted Antonio Brown first round, and he was almost ran out of the League.  Watch that Squealers stuff buddy.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 12-10-2021

(12-09-2021, 11:30 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Classic case of overthinking things.

Drafted Josh Allen in round 2 for these kind of weeks but instead you stoop so low as to go with the Fat boy.

Gonna be hilarious if this move cost him a playoff spot, and it would be well deserved after rooting for Ben.  Hilarious

Pig Pen has earned him 2 points so far

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-10-2021

(12-10-2021, 12:36 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Pig Pen has earned him 2 points so far

Loved the game.  Steelers lose, and K.J. Osborn scores 15.80...totally unexpected.  I'm just at a loss right now.
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-10-2021

I turned the game off in the 3rd quarter. I got smoked, I figured. Friday morning I see Big Ben put up a lot of garbage time points. I'll take the garbage time points. Somehow he went from no points to 25.82 points. Plus Steelers lost which helps Bengals. I figured he got almost no points, because there was no blocking as Big Ben was getting sacked as soon as ball was snapped. They must have fell so far behind they just started throwing it every play. He went from zero to 300 yards passing and 3 touchdowns. I was hoping for something 20 points or more, so of course I'll take 25.82 points. I turned game off and fell asleep thinking he put up around zero points, and that would have been an early loss for me.

So a surprise this morning to see 25.82 points by the QB. I haven't lost this week early at all. Glad the Steelers lost. The no defense and the no O Line and Big Ben retiring, Steelers are in the position Bengals were. Steelers need a complete rebuild, and they may have some 2 or 3 win seasons because complete rebuilds take time. Steelers will have to draft a QB of the future, rebuild their O Line and fix a terrible defense. I wouldn't mind seeing Steelers the doormats of the AFC North a while. Boy, their defense and O Line stink. Steelers have major problems and we saw with Bengals, you can't draft everybody in one year, it takes a few drafts. They need to draft a QB in round 1, so fixing these other problems will be next to impossible early on, they are in for a couple of rough years no matter how you look at it. Bengals have been there, so I don't feel sorry Steelers are looking at years of rebuild.

Again, the reason I benched Josh Allen last 2 weeks is The Patriots Defense, and The Super Bowl Tampa in Tampa game. I'll start Allen again, but these are 2 Defensive Games back to back. As for using a Steeler, others on here have Steelers on their rosters all year long. I only used him one game, and hated using him the one game. There are some who are happy they have Browns or Ravens players, which is just as bad. But we learn in Fantasy Sports not to have too many from the same team, so you really can't go with all Bengals or Reds. It was someone on this site who told me when I started Fantasy a couple years ago, to never draft all Bengals or all Reds, that you want players from different teams. So many on here have Steelers, Browns and Ravens on their rosters every week. It would be impossible to draft all The Bengals, and it would kill you on Bye Week. Just as it would be impossible to draft all the Reds, you couldn't do it if you wanted to.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-10-2021

Good NFL night for me. The Steelers lost, but I also got 23 points out of their RB. This is a big week for our league and playoff spots. It should be fun to watch.

Edit: Hot take, I'm tempted to bench Lamar against the Browns in favor of Hill against the Jets. Uh oh. This goes against my mantra of ride with your high draft picks.

(12-10-2021, 10:44 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Good NFL night for me. The Steelers lost, but I also got 23 points out of their RB. This is a big week for our league and playoff spots. It should be fun to watch.

Edit: Hot take, I'm tempted to bench Lamar against the Browns in favor of Hill against the Jets. Uh oh. This goes against my mantra of ride with your high draft picks.

Sounds like we all made out pretty well then.  How bout those Vikings?!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-11-2021

Let's hope the chatter picks up in here tonight. Some of you guys are going at it for a playoff spot.
Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-12-2021

(12-11-2021, 09:14 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Let's hope the chatter picks up in here tonight.  Some of you guys are going at it for a playoff spot.
Hilarious

I'm not fighting for a playoff spot but lets just say Ill be having steak after this weekends matchup with the old bull. ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-12-2021

(12-12-2021, 12:45 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I'm not fighting for a playoff spot but lets just say Ill be having steak after this weekends matchup with the old bull. ThumbsUp

That's pretty funny man!   Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-12-2021

Where are you guys? Fellas?
[Image: rats-running.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-12-2021

I did it. Benched Lamar in favor of Hill. I'll come back to ***** and moan later if I regret this move.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-12-2021

(12-12-2021, 02:07 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I did it. Benched Lamar in favor of Hill. I'll come back to ***** and moan later if I regret this move.

Not sure how bad it is but Lamar just got injured so might work out.