Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-12-2021

(12-12-2021, 03:45 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Not sure how bad it is but Lamar just got injured so might work out.

I saw, I guess luck was on my side since I doubt he's coming back in to play.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-12-2021

Update: Hill has only netted me 4 points, but it's better than Lamar's 1 and Lamar is out with injury. Small victory, I suppose.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-12-2021

(12-12-2021, 04:34 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Update: Hill has only netted me 4 points, but it's better than Lamar's 1 and Lamar is out with injury. Small victory, I suppose.

Looks like once again you gave up too early, dude has like 26 points  Hilarious

In Hill I Trust.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-13-2021

I just want to say at end of regular season, this is a good tough league, all 12 teams.

I can say this in my first year in it because there are no doormat teams with 0, 1 or 2 wins that were easy wins each week. Every team put up wins, any team could beat any team on any given week. The tight standings show that.

As for myself, Harley got me and I drop from 4th. I think I'm lucky enough to still be in 6th at 7-7, maybe. After Monday the play-off picture will be more clear. If I'm in at 6th, it really doesn't matter who I play, because everybody is tough.

I'm sorry Bengals lost in overtime. It was a good game. Both teams played well, as per the overtime. I'm just sorry I am old enough to have watched every painful 49ers wins over Bengals, and this is another dagger to the heart. Now I see why there is a song, I left my heart in San Francisco. San Francisco has broke my heart many times as a Bengals Fan. As Fans on Bengals Site will complain about the Bengals all week and take the negative road, I will not. For the fact is, the Bengals are going to have to beat Baltimore and Cleveland in the last 4 weeks anyway, even if they had beat 49ers. They have to beat Baltimore and they don't want to be swept by Cleveland. Bengals could finish 5-1 against the AFC North, and that could win the division. Of course they have to go to Denver now, always a hard place to play. As Always, Go Bengals.

At end of regular season. I just wanted to say this is a good, competitive League, all 12 teams are tough, the standings close, any team can beat you at any week. Most Leagues have some patsy's that are easy wins, not this League. I expected a Bengals Site League to be tough and all 12 teams were.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-13-2021

It's also my first season in the league & it has been fun. Kevin is right, it has been super competitive. Good luck as we enter the playoffs!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-13-2021

(12-13-2021, 05:46 AM)kevin Wrote:   Of course they have to go to Denver now, always a hard place to play.   As Always, Go Bengals.  

I have a good feeling about this game coming up. As for the competitiveness of our league, it's always tough with 12 players. Finding a quality player in FA when one of your players gets injured or sick is next to impossible. So you find yourself settling for anybody that can put up a few points and hope like hell it's enough to pull out a win. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 12-13-2021

(12-13-2021, 05:46 AM)kevin Wrote: I just want to say at end of regular season, this is a good tough league, all 12 teams.  

I can say this in my first year in it because there are no doormat teams with 0, 1 or 2 wins that were easy wins each week.  Every team put up wins, any team could beat any team on any given week. The tight standings show that.  

As for myself, Harley got me and I drop from 4th.  I think I'm lucky enough to still be in 6th at 7-7, maybe.  After Monday the play-off picture will be more clear.  If I'm in at 6th, it really doesn't matter who I play, because everybody is tough.  

I'm sorry Bengals lost in overtime. It was a good game. Both teams played well, as per the overtime. I'm just sorry I am old enough to have watched every painful 49ers wins over Bengals, and this is another dagger to the heart.  Now I see why there is a song, I left my heart in San Francisco.  San Francisco has broke my heart many times as a Bengals Fan. As Fans on Bengals Site will complain about the Bengals all week and take the negative road, I will not.  For the fact is, the Bengals are going to have to beat Baltimore and Cleveland in the last 4 weeks anyway, even if they had beat 49ers.  They have to beat Baltimore and they don't want to be swept by Cleveland. Bengals could finish 5-1 against the AFC North, and that could win the division.  Of course they have to go to Denver now, always a hard place to play.   As Always, Go Bengals.  

At end of regular season. I just wanted to say this is a good, competitive League, all 12 teams are tough, the standings close, any team can beat you at any week.  Most Leagues have some patsy's that are easy wins, not this League.  I expected a Bengals Site League to be tough and all 12 teams were.

(12-13-2021, 10:32 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: It's also my first season in the league & it has been fun. Kevin is right, it has been super competitive. Good luck as we enter the playoffs!

Looks like we made wise choices bringing the 2 of you into the league. Both are knowledgeable and active. 

As to the old bull: The streak of him being everyone's Superbowl continued; as basement dweller Bob Jones had his best game of the season.. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-13-2021

(12-13-2021, 04:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like we made wise choices bringing the 2 of you into the league. Both are knowledgeable and active

I felt it was important to edit your post about me.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-13-2021

(12-13-2021, 04:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like we made wise choices bringing the 2 of you into the league. Both are knowledgeable and active. 

As to the old bull: The streak of him being everyone's Superbowl continued; as basement dweller Bob Jones had his best game of the season.. 

Well buddy with this rather easy victory I have saved you the trouble of getting your hopes up for a playoff run.

As for your playoff hopes all I can say is :

[Image: f72df1d3ed08b8ae911fcdebce31e999.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-13-2021

(12-13-2021, 04:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like we made wise choices bringing the 2 of you into the league. Both are knowledgeable and active. 

I agree.  Both very good additions IMO.  Tecmo could use a little work on his optimism.   Wink

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-14-2021

I love James Conner. Who woulda' thought? He's been producing solid numbers all season, and kicking ass tonight! I'll have Swift and everyone else back and hopefully healthy.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-14-2021

Welp. Looks like I'm going in #1 seed. The Austrian is right on my heels. The man of ice causes concern.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-14-2021

Playoffs:

Bye
Tiger (1)
Kangaroos (2)

Quaterfinal
Nose Candy (4)
Harley Dog (5)

Tecmo (3)
Kevin (6)

Kevin, I've enjoyed your posts in this thread but for this week I hope you only know fantasy football pain and suffering!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 12-14-2021

(12-14-2021, 09:57 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Playoffs:

Bye
Tiger (1)
Kangaroos (2)

Quaterfinal
Nose Candy (4)
Harley Dog (5)

Tecmo (3)
Kevin (6)

Kevin, I've enjoyed your posts in this thread but for this week I hope you only know fantasy football pain and suffering!

My team has played like crap the last 3 weeks so I'm surpised to be in the playoff wise and not expecting much. I called it at the beginning of the season I had a 5th or 6th place roster and that's exactly where I'm gonna end up.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-14-2021

(12-14-2021, 10:02 AM)Synric Wrote: My team has played like crap the last 3 weeks so I'm surpised to be in the playoff wise and not expecting much. I called it at the beginning of the season I had a 5th or 6th place roster and that's exactly where I'm gonna end up.

Good luck dude and I hope you find away to eliminate Tiger Teeth! Teach him a lesson!  Smack Hammer

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 12-14-2021

(12-14-2021, 10:05 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Good luck dude and I hope you find away to eliminate Tiger Teeth! Teach him a lesson!  Smack Hammer

Unlikely considering I have to depend on solid play from the Jaguars offense lol.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-14-2021

(12-14-2021, 09:57 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Playoffs:

Bye
Tiger (1)
Kangaroos (2)

Quaterfinal
Nose Candy (4)
Harley Dog (5)

Tecmo (3)
Kevin (6)

I don't have the players to seriously compete and make a run for the championship. It would take a few on my roster to have huge games week over week to give me a shot. My team is middle of the pack so if anybody loses to me? You SUCK!

(12-14-2021, 10:20 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I don't have the players to seriously compete and make a run for the championship. It would take a few on my roster to have huge games week over week to give me a shot. My team is middle of the pack so if anybody loses to me? You SUCK!

I think it's mostly a league-wide issue. I dominated last week, but I also had a player in my starting lineup who played zero snaps and thus racked up -- points - worse than 0. It's hard to field a starting lineup!

(12-14-2021, 10:05 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Good luck dude and I hope you find away to eliminate Tiger Teeth! Teach him a lesson!  Smack Hammer

(12-14-2021, 10:11 AM)Synric Wrote: Unlikely considering I have to depend on solid play from the Jaguars offense lol.

Swift is coming back. Play time is over girls!