Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-14-2021

(12-14-2021, 12:33 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Swift is coming back.  Play time is over girls!

Eh, doesn't concern me. You're Mahomes'ing your way to the title is my prediction.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-14-2021

(12-14-2021, 12:50 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Eh, doesn't concern me. You're Mahomes'ing your way to the title is my prediction.

Mahomes has barely done anything so far newblood.  Nor has Kelce.  Guys like Conner, Swift, Deebo, Mike Williams, Godwin...2 or 3 step up big every week.  I got 15.80 points out of K.J. Osborn last week.  And one or two times my defense scored 20+ points.

It's all over girls.  It's my year again.  Just like the beginning...
[Image: its-mine-lotr.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-14-2021

(12-14-2021, 01:27 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Mahomes has barely done anything so far newblood.  Nor has Kelce.  Guys like Conner, Swift, Deebo, Mike Williams, Godwin...2 or 3 step up big every week.  I got 15.80 points out of K.J. Osborn last week.  And one or two times my defense scored 20+ points.

It's all over girls.  It's my year again.  Just like the beginning...
[Image: its-mine-lotr.gif]

I'm aware of Mahomes' season. I think his big games are just in time for your playoff run.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-14-2021

(12-14-2021, 01:41 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm aware of Mahomes' season. I think his big games are just in time for your playoff run.

Shhhhh...
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 12-14-2021

(12-14-2021, 10:20 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I don't have the players to seriously compete and make a run for the championship. It would take a few on my roster to have huge games week over week to give me a shot. My team is middle of the pack so if anybody loses to me? You SUCK!

Yep, same here.  That my team even got a bye reaally means you're all losers.

Except TigerTeeth, of course, with whom I can chill out with this week while you losers battle it out.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-14-2021

(12-14-2021, 08:52 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yep, same here.  That my team even got a bye reaally means you're all losers.

Except TigerTeeth, of course, with whom I can chill out with this week while you losers battle it out.

Your bragging about chilling with TigerTeeth? 

(12-14-2021, 01:41 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm aware of Mahomes' season. I think his big games are just in time for your playoff run.

Thinking I might want to trade for Taysom Hill?

(12-14-2021, 10:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Thinking I might want to trade for Taysom Hill?

I don't even know if trades are still doable, but I always consider offers.

(12-14-2021, 10:52 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I don't even know if trades are still doable, but I always consider offers.

I will give you a 6pk of cheap beer and anyone I have on IR.

(12-14-2021, 11:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I will give you a 6pk of cheap beer and anyone I have on IR.

Cry

(12-14-2021, 11:09 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Cry

Shit. Now I feel bad. I'll give you 2 people on IR, a 2 liter of Coke, 6 deviled eggs and the leftover turkey from Thanksgiving. and I promise I'll stop visiting your wife and mom until next season. And? If your cool? I might throw in a 72 Ford Pinto that has a dent in the hood and needs a head gasket but has one hellova stereo I bought for it in 1985. Dude, this is how I show my love. I do things for people.

(12-14-2021, 11:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Shit. Now I feel bad. I'll give you 2 people on IR, a 2 liter of Coke, 6 deviled eggs and the leftover turkey from Thanksgiving. and I promise I'll stop visiting your wife and mom until next season. And? If your cool? I might throw in a 72 Ford Pinto that has a dent in the hood and needs a head gasket but has one hellova stereo I bought for it in 1985. Dude, this is how I show my love. I do things for people.

Mountain Dew over Coke and it's a deal.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 12-14-2021

(12-14-2021, 11:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Shit. Now I feel bad. I'll give you 2 people on IR, a 2 liter of Coke, 6 deviled eggs and the leftover turkey from Thanksgiving. and I promise I'll stop visiting your wife and mom until next season. And? If your cool? I might throw in a 72 Ford Pinto that has a dent in the hood and needs a head gasket but has one hellova stereo I bought for it in 1985. Dude, this is how I show my love. I do things for people.

Pfft I'll move everyone out of my lineup for the Pinto.

(12-14-2021, 10:52 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I don't even know if trades are still doable, but I always consider offers.

No.  Too late.  You're dancing with the ones you got.  Bwahahaha

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-15-2021

(12-14-2021, 11:55 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: No.  Too late.  You're dancing with the ones you got.  Bwahahaha

Which concerns me, OBJ hits the COVID list after finally doing well.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-15-2021

(12-15-2021, 12:12 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Which concerns me, OBJ hits the COVID list after finally doing well.
After you set your team, I expect Yahoo to have you around a 150 to 122 favorite over me, with or without OBJ. I also have questionable players, such as Theilen and even Allen to watch. Allen should be OK. Theilen not such a sure thing. I've added to my team all that I can add. Yahoo showing us early at both around 122, but once you set your team, you jump up to 150 no matter how you look at it. I could really use to start Lamb and Theilen with Henry on IL, but if Theilen is a scratch, I will have to plug in someone on my bench, because Free Agency is pretty tapped out.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-15-2021

Browns covid woes plays into Synrics favor.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-15-2021

(12-15-2021, 08:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Browns covid woes plays into Synrics favor.

Looks like I'm short Jarvis Landry.  Oh wait, I'M ON A BYE.
[Image: coffee-spit.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-15-2021

(12-15-2021, 08:27 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Looks like I'm short Jarvis Landry.  Oh wait, I'M ON A BYE.
[Image: coffee-spit.gif]

You'll still find a way to lose.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-15-2021

(12-15-2021, 08:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You'll still find a way to lose.

Hilarious

Wait...