Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-15-2021

(12-15-2021, 05:07 PM)kevin Wrote: After you set your team, I expect Yahoo to have you around a 150 to 122 favorite over me, with or without OBJ.   I also have questionable players, such as Theilen and even Allen to watch.  Allen should be OK.  Theilen not such a sure thing.  I've added to my team all that I can add.  Yahoo showing us early at both around 122, but once you set your team, you jump up to 150 no matter how you look at it.  I could really use to start Lamb and Theilen with Henry on IL, but if Theilen is a scratch, I will have to plug in someone on my bench, because Free Agency is pretty tapped out.

I think the predictor is getting me to the 135ish range. Good luck though dude, it will be fun to watch our game unfold!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-16-2021

Been a little quiet the last couple of days fellas. I lost my 98 year old Grandma and we laid her to rest today. Had she lived to Christmas Eve she would have been 99. Gonna miss the lady, she helped raise me for most of my life. RIP Virginia Lou.

I put this in here because I'm fairly tight with all of you. (I think?)

Now, destroy each other, the Austrian and I have a date with destiny.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-16-2021

(12-16-2021, 05:51 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Been a little quiet the last couple of days fellas.  I lost my 98 year old Grandma and we laid her to rest today.  Had she lived to Christmas Eve she would have been 99.  Gonna miss the lady, she helped raise me for most of my life.  RIP Virginia Lou.

I put this in here because I'm fairly tight with all of you.  (I think?)

My condolences for your loss. I think it is good you feel comfortable sharing the information with us and I hope that just typing it out helps with grieving. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-16-2021

(12-16-2021, 05:54 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: My condolences for your loss. I think it is good you feel comfortable sharing the information with us and I hope that just typing it out helps with grieving. 

Thanks buddy.  It actually did help.  ThumbsUp

(12-16-2021, 05:54 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: My condolences for your loss. I think it is good you feel comfortable sharing the information with us and I hope that just typing it out helps with grieving. 

You know, after reading your reply a few times, I feel like this ought to be said.

I've been in this league from the beginning like several others, but for me personally, this has been the funnest season.  I know I trash talk alot, but that's how I am, I never mean anything personal.  But it has not only been the most competitive, and tricky season with all guys out.  But I know for a fact I just went through an entire season and not once did I face any of you with an empty roster spot.

That, is a first.  So tip of the hat to this group of nitwits we have right now.  Be a blast to face ALL of you again next year.
[Image: hat-tip.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-16-2021

Something tells me Byron Pringle is gonna have a good game tonight and my players suck but I can't pull the trigger on him for some reason.

(12-16-2021, 05:51 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Been a little quiet the last couple of days fellas.  I lost my 98 year old Grandma and we laid her to rest today.  Had she lived to Christmas Eve she would have been 99.  Gonna miss the lady, she helped raise me for most of my life.  RIP Virginia Lou.

I put this in here because I'm fairly tight with all of you.  (I think?)

Sorry for your loss.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-16-2021

(12-16-2021, 06:21 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Thanks buddy.  It actually did help.  ThumbsUp

Good, I'm glad to hear!

I'm calling it now. Ekeler is going to kill me tonight.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-17-2021

HarleyDog takes a Thursday night football lead of 24.20 to 0 v. Kermit's Nose Kandy. Ekeler and Butker started the scoring. A 12 point average for two players is good for this league and this season.

No players yet in my matchup with the vile, evil, not to be respected (for this week) Kevin1968 squad.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 12-17-2021

(12-16-2021, 10:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm calling it now. Ekeler is going to kill me tonight.

You shouldnt worry I have to depend on the Jaguar offense lol. Josh Robinson has given me 3 total points in the last 2 weeks.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-17-2021

(12-17-2021, 12:35 PM)Synric Wrote: You shouldnt worry I have to depend on the Jaguar offense lol. Josh Robinson has given me 3 total points in the last 2 weeks.

Ekeler came through surprisingly.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-17-2021

(12-17-2021, 12:35 PM)Synric Wrote: You shouldnt worry I have to depend on the Jaguar offense lol. Josh Robinson has given me 3 total points in the last 2 weeks.

Robinson might finally get some carries with Urban gone. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-17-2021

(12-16-2021, 10:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm calling it now. Ekeler is going to kill me tonight.

(12-17-2021, 11:35 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: HarleyDog takes a Thursday night football lead of 24.20 to 0 v. Kermit's Nose Kandy. Ekeler and Butker started the scoring. A 12 point average for two players is good for this league and this season.

No players yet in my matchup with the vile, evil, not to be respected (for this week) Kevin1968 squad.

(12-17-2021, 01:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ekeler came through surprisingly.

Keep these updates rolling in on Sunday men. I want to see who's next for Saxnot. Good luck to all of you. And Kudos for makin the playoffs, no easy feat this season.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-17-2021

(12-17-2021, 01:17 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Keep these updates rolling in on Sunday men.  I want to see who's next for Saxnot.  Good luck to all of you.  And Kudos for makin the playoffs, no easy feat this season.

Shut up loser. Nobody cares about you this week.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-17-2021

(12-17-2021, 01:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Shut up loser. Nobody cares about you this week.

Uh oh.  Someone's gettin cocky.  I like your spirit there Dog.  I'll make sure and remember that loser remark should you somehow get past the Austrian.  I'll remember indeed.
[Image: see-more.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-17-2021

I'm working to get my best line-ups in. This is my main League. Out of 7 Leagues, I'm in play-offs in 5. Now all of a sudden NFL has moved 3 games due to Covid. One to Monday and 2 to Tuesday. Leagues say this may effect making changes Wednesday or Thursday players.

I've been through this in Leagues last few years to see play-offs crash and burn over Covid. I guess all we can do is make the best of it. It just made making line-ups a million times harder. They are saying Tuesday games count as this week. We will get through it, but What A Mess.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-18-2021

Good luck tomorrow fellas.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-18-2021

(12-18-2021, 12:33 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Good luck tomorrow fellas.

We have players going today as well!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-18-2021

(12-18-2021, 12:38 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: We have players going today as well!

Crap, I forgot about that!  Thanks bro.

Well, good luck today, tomorrow, and Monday if it applies.