Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 11-16-2015

First Bell, now Edelman, and I'm headed for my 4th loss. :angry:

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 11-16-2015

(11-15-2015, 07:37 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: There are so many scenarios to think about with keepers. I'll suggest something, and you all can decide if you like it or want to suggest something different.

The lowest pick that you can keep a player with is your 8th rounder.  So, if you want to keep your 14th round or undrafted players, you give up an 8th.  Let me know if you all think this is fair, or if you'd rather do it another way.

This is fair.  Way to re-engage big guy.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 12:20 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: First Bell, now Edelman, and I'm headed for my 4th loss.  :angry:

I got -2 points out of Manning and Emanuel Sanders. My team is imploding. Cry

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 08:30 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I got -2 points out of Manning and Emanuel Sanders. My team is imploding. Cry

It feels like injuries (and busts) have been brutal this year.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 11-25-2015

I don't know who has seen the league page today, but DJS just dumped his entire team onto waivers. Which pretty much means the league is ******.

I don't want to get too fired up about a free league, but after spending a few minutes here and there every week managing my team and all that jazz I'm pretty bummed. I have a pretty good team and was enjoying have an extra team since I'm down to just one real life one money league with my friends.

Pretty bogus move by him. Incredibly selfish.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 11-25-2015

I replaced someone midseason in a yahoo board league a few years ago, so I'm pretty sure Cupcakes can boot DJS and replace him with someone who wants a spot in our league. As long as no one claims the players DJS dropped, the new player can just pick all the players back up. This would solve all the problems.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 02:26 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I don't know who has seen the league page today, but DJS just dumped his entire team onto waivers.  Which pretty much means the league is *****.

I don't want to get too fired up about a free league, but after spending a few minutes here and there every week managing my team and all that jazz I'm pretty bummed. I have a pretty good team and was enjoying have an extra team since I'm down to just one real life one money league with my friends.  

Pretty bogus move by him.  Incredibly selfish.

Johnny Colitis can fix it all.  Reverse the dumps. Something he's familiar with irl.  Just needs to click dem 'tuns.

Sucks it came to this tho.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 03:11 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I replaced someone midseason in a yahoo board league a few years ago, so I'm pretty sure Cupcakes can boot DJS and replace him with someone who wants a spot in our league. As long as no one claims the players DJS dropped, the new player can just pick all the players back up. This would solve all the problems.

Total front for coachmcneil.  It's all coming full circle

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 03:17 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Total front for coachmcneil.  It's all coming full circle

I'd welcome him with open arms after this crap. No harm no foul.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 11-25-2015

So djs pretty much did the equivalent of shutting down the boards with his fantasy team. What a bs move I won't grab his guys.

(11-25-2015, 03:41 AM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: So djs pretty much did the equivalent of shutting down the boards with his fantasy team. What a bs move I won't grab his guys.

Just shows his maturity level. Dude is like school on saturday. No class.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 11-25-2015

If there isn't a better solution I could manage his team until someone else can take over. He isn't on my team's schedule and I'm all but out of the playoffs anyways.

Or we could have the commish add his players and start the highest projected if that's possible.

Quote:   Shake n Blake

Just shows his maturity level. Dude is like school on saturday. No class.

He's not cool like the other side of the pillow either.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-25-2015

This just sucks. I'm not going after anyone he dumped, and hopefully we can get this straightened out.

(11-25-2015, 04:02 AM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: He's not cool like the other side of the pillow either.

Now you're just being corny.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 11-25-2015

I'll have a new manager in that spot as soon as someone answers my PM. Eoxyod, PAPinhead, and Mr. Rager are the first 3 that said they'd like a spot if one opened up, so I'll ask them, in order.

(11-25-2015, 01:31 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'll have a new manager in that spot as soon as someone answers my PM.  Eoxyod, PAPinhead, and Mr. Rager are the first 3 that said they'd like a spot if one opened up, so I'll ask them, in order.

Who has the biggest, strongest hands?  Need someone that can really lean into it, you know?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 01:44 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Who has the biggest, strongest hands?  Need someone that can really lean into it, you know?

I prefer the man with the sweatiest hands....

All is fixed, my friends. I have his lineup set to the players who are projected to score the most points, and as soon as someone takes over, they can set it how they please.

(11-25-2015, 02:03 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I prefer the man with the sweatiest hands....

New sig.  Thanks.

(11-25-2015, 02:05 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: All is fixed, my friends.  I have his lineup set to the players who are projected to score the most points, and as soon as someone takes over, they can set it how they please.

Clapping Clapping Clapping