Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-18-2021

(12-14-2021, 08:52 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yep, same here.  That my team even got a bye reaally means you're all losers.

Except TigerTeeth, of course, with whom I can chill out with this week while you losers battle it out.

Who is currently hoping for a possible showdown for the two top teams, I sincerely hope we meet in the final.  Best of luck to you Austrian.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-19-2021

Well Kevin, our Saturday start was lackluster with you taking a 5.0 to 4.5 lead. I'd give you the advantage since your points were from a kicker and mine a RB.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-19-2021

My season is coming to an end. Cry

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-19-2021

(12-19-2021, 07:35 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: My season is coming to an end. Cry

Mine too

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-20-2021

Kevin should pull out a win over my scrubs and poor roster management this week. I'm bummed to see the season end for my squad. It's been a fun thread to post in. I wish we had something else to play until next fantasy season!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 12-20-2021

(12-19-2021, 11:30 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Mine too

We will see if either one of my running backs do anything in this Raiders Browns game. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-20-2021

Uh oh, bad luck starting for Tiger Teeth's roster.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-20-2021

(12-20-2021, 07:44 PM)Synric Wrote: We will see if either one of my running backs do anything in this Raiders Browns game. 

Yeah, both off to a slow start but that's pretty common.

(12-20-2021, 07:50 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Uh oh, bad luck starting for Tiger Teeth's roster.

What's happening to TT's roster?

(12-20-2021, 08:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yeah, both off to a slow start but that's pretty common.

Godwin out for the year and Kelce is in the covid protocol.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-20-2021

(12-20-2021, 08:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yeah, both off to a slow start but that's pretty common.

Just taking a look, Chris Godwin is out for the rest of regular season, Kelce and Jarvis on covid list but still have a shot next week and Swift still gonna be a question this week.

Although by the time the games come around he could have everyone of those guys outside of Godwin back so probably not too bad.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-20-2021

(12-20-2021, 09:13 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Just taking a look, Chris Godwin is out for the rest of regular season, Kelce and Jarvis on covid list but still have a shot next week and Swift still gonna be a question this week.

Although by the time the games come around he could have everyone of those guys outside of Godwin back so probably not too bad.

Godwin is a hit but yeah, he'll have all those rascals back.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-21-2021

(12-20-2021, 07:50 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Uh oh, bad luck starting for Tiger Teeth's roster.

(12-20-2021, 09:11 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Godwin out for the year and Kelce is in the covid protocol.

(12-20-2021, 09:13 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Just taking a look, Chris Godwin is out for the rest of regular season, Kelce and Jarvis on covid list but still have a shot next week and Swift still gonna be a question this week.

Don't worry about me boys. I'll be ready. Godwin was a blow, but I ain't hurtin that bad.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-21-2021

(12-20-2021, 12:57 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Kevin should pull out a win over my scrubs and poor roster management this week. I'm bummed to see the season end for my squad. It's been a fun thread to post in. I wish we had something else to play until next fantasy season!

Not so fast.  It call comes down to Tuesday games.  You have 2 Rams WR's and I have 1.   Neither of us are expected by Yahoo to reach 100 points.  Depends on who gets the ball thrown to them and if any score touchdowns.  It does come down to Tuesday, it isn't over. 

Then the scramble to get ready for games on Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday...and maybe more moved back to Tuesday covid games ? Good thing we are winding down to the end of this season. Can't say the same for my NBA League Teams that look like a disaster area of everybody missing games.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-21-2021

(12-21-2021, 04:01 AM)kevin Wrote: Not so fast.  It call comes down to Tuesday games.  You have 2 Rams WR's and I have 1.   Neither of us are expected by Yahoo to reach 100 points.  Depends on who gets the ball thrown to them and if any score touchdowns.  It does come down to Tuesday, it isn't over. 

Then the scramble to get ready for games on Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday...and maybe more moved back to Tuesday covid games ?  Good thing we are winding down to the end of this season.  Can't say the same for my NBA League Teams that look like a disaster area of everybody missing games.

You are up by 23.84 points. I have 2 WRs and you have 1 WR. Your WR has a TD in three consecutive games. It's going to be an interesting night for our matchup, but I'd rather be in your position. I'm bummed I picked up the Packers defense at the last minute, they got me a 0 spot.

Good luck tonight!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-21-2021

Down by 12 pts, Higbee failed covid test and is out. WTF? Had to last minute replace. Looks like I'm going down with the ship. Only had a 23% chance of winning today anyway, but didn't need that extra blow.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-21-2021

(12-21-2021, 08:39 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Down by 12 pts, Higbee failed covid test and is out. WTF? Had to last minute replace. Looks like I'm going down with the ship. Only had a 23% chance of winning today anyway, but didn't need that extra blow.

RIP my dawg. See ya next season.

(12-21-2021, 10:16 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: RIP my dawg. See ya next season.

Yep, I'm done. I feel like I should write my own eulogy or something?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 12-21-2021

(12-21-2021, 08:39 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Down by 12 pts, Higbee failed covid test and is out. WTF? Had to last minute replace. Looks like I'm going down with the ship. Only had a 23% chance of winning today anyway, but didn't need that extra blow.

Not like I'm pulling away though. 

Honestly I'm just happy to make it to the playoffs in all 3 of my leagues. I'm in second in my money league but I hope my friend who is in first comes away with the win. 2020 Covid year was hard on him and he's finally just starting to climb out of it. The $1000 1st place prize would be a great Christmas bonus for him. 

(12-21-2021, 10:34 PM)Synric Wrote: Not like I'm pulling away though. 

Honestly I'm just happy to make it to the playoffs in all 3 of my leagues. I'm in second in my money league but I hope my friend who is in first comes away with the win. 2020 Covid year was hard on him and he's finally just starting to climb out of it. The $1000 1st place prize would be a great Christmas bonus for him. 

Don't drown me with positive vibes. I'm in mourning. What kind of animal are you anyway?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 12-21-2021

(12-21-2021, 10:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Don't drown me with positive vibes. I'm in mourning. What kind of animal are you anyway?

The kind that walks on people in a stampede but says sorry my bad as I do it.   Cool