Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-21-2021

(12-21-2021, 10:39 PM)Synric Wrote: The kind that walks on people in a stampede but says sorry my bad as I do it.   Cool

Respect.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-21-2021

(12-21-2021, 10:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yep, I'm done. I feel like I should write my own eulogy or something?

Just leave it up to Tiger Teeth. He can provide a clever meme.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-21-2021

(12-21-2021, 10:49 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Just leave it up to Tiger Teeth. He can provide a clever meme.

Umm… he better stay quiet. Chiefs are coming down with covid. He just lost Hill and who knows what’s next?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-21-2021

(12-21-2021, 10:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yep, I'm done. I feel like I should write my own eulogy or something?

Please don't, I get emotional.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-21-2021

(12-21-2021, 11:19 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Umm… he better stay quiet. Chiefs are coming down with covid. He just lost Hill and who knows what’s next?

Well, can I break my "imposed" silence long enough to tell you good season man?  Geeez.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-21-2021

Cooper Kupp with 30.20 points and I win! I'm surprised I pulled off the win.

Good game, Kevin.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-22-2021

(12-21-2021, 11:59 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Cooper Kupp with 30.20 points and I win! I'm surprised I pulled off the win.

Good game, Kevin.

Tecmo and Kermit move on.  Congrats Tecmo

I sit back and root for Bengals over Ravens, period.  If I'm done, then I'm done following the other games.  Day after Christmas, Ravens at Bengals for AFC North.  

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-22-2021

(12-22-2021, 12:26 AM)kevin Wrote: Tecmo and Kermit move on.  Congrats Tecmo

I sit back and root for Bengals over Ravens, period.  If I'm done, then I'm done following the other games.  Day after Christmas, Ravens at Bengals for AFC North.  

Great first year kev.  I hope you're coming back next year?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 12-22-2021

(12-21-2021, 12:46 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Don't worry about me boys.  I'll be ready.  Godwin was a blow, but I ain't hurtin that bad.

*whew*

I was worried that you were out in the garage crying and puffing away.  Ninja Big Grin 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-22-2021

(12-22-2021, 12:27 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Great first year kev.  I hope you're coming back next year?

I never make free agent moves once eliminated in play-offs in all fairness to those still in The Hunt.  However, I am going after one player of small Free Agency worth, a non starter in fact, because I do NOT want a Baltimore Raven in my line-up as Bengals play them for The AFC North this week.  I did drop 49ers QB if anybody feels they need a QB, however I think the Tuesday games make him hard to add on in time.  I dropped him so that I could take Henry off my IL and have him on my final roster on the bench, but not on IL.  Even with injury, he still is one of my highest scorers on the year.  I want him on my bench.  I want that Raven on my bench also, and he will be even if I don't get the free agent back-up that I seek.  I will start No Ravens against My Bengals, especially with my team eliminated.  With the Ohio State RB injured and Lemar Jackson injured, I like Bengals chances.  Bengals have a great Defense, and are giving up almost no points lately, especially if they don't fumble punts. Bengals do have a Super Bowl type Defense, and that is something Bengals have not had in a long, long time. I not only feel Bengals can win AFC North, but can win a Play-Off Game IN CINCINNATI hosting a Wild Card Team. Put an end to this 30 years without a Play-Off Win nonsense. I still can't believe last minute of Hill fumble and 30 yards in stupid Un-Sportsman Penalties by Burfict and Pacman to move Steelers into Field Goal range without Big Ben forced to move the ball in 2015, that game Bengals just gave away should have ended the No Play-Off Win Streak. Bengals can get that Play-Off Win this season, IN CINCINNATI, with this Great Defense.....But, they must Sweep Baltimore this week.....and why with me eliminated, i do not want that Raven as one of my Running Backs. He goes to the Bench, even if I have to start Henry on IL. This 30 years without a play-off win ends NOW, this season.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-22-2021

(12-22-2021, 01:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: *whew*

I was worried that you were out in the garage crying and puffing away.  Ninja Big Grin 

Who, me?
[Image: giphy-downsized.gif]

(12-22-2021, 04:42 PM)kevin Wrote: I never make free agent moves once eliminated in play-offs in all fairness to those still in The Hunt.  However, I am going after one player of small Free Agency worth, a non starter in fact, because I do NOT want a Baltimore Raven in my line-up as Bengals play them for The AFC North this week.  I did drop 49ers QB if anybody feels they need a QB, however I think the Tuesday games make him hard to add on in time.  I dropped him so that I could take Henry off my IL and have him on my final roster on the bench, but not on IL.  Even with injury, he still is one of my highest scorers on the year.  I want him on my bench.  I want that Raven on my bench also, and he will be even if I don't get the free agent back-up that I seek.  I will start No Ravens against My Bengals, especially with my team eliminated.  With the Ohio State RB injured and Lemar Jackson injured, I like Bengals chances.  Bengals have a great Defense, and are giving up almost no points lately, especially if they don't fumble punts. Bengals do have a Super Bowl type Defense, and that is something Bengals have not had in a long, long time. I not only feel Bengals can win AFC North, but can win a Play-Off Game IN CINCINNATI hosting a Wild Card Team.  Put an end to this 30 years without a Play-Off Win nonsense. I still can't believe last minute of Hill fumble and 30 yards in stupid Un-Sportsman Penalties by Burfict and Pacman to move Steelers into Field Goal range without Big Ben forced to move the ball in 2015, that game Bengals just gave away should have ended the No Play-Off Win Streak.  Bengals can get that Play-Off Win this season, IN CINCINNATI, with this Great Defense.....But, they must Sweep Baltimore this week.....and why with me eliminated, i do not want that Raven as one of my Running Backs.  He goes to the Bench, even if I have to start Henry on IL.  This 30 years without a play-off win ends NOW, this season.

Kev, don't take this personal.  But when you went to English Class...paragraphs man, paragraphs.

Looks like I'm going in a little gimpy this week. Godwin gone for the season. Landry has covid. Kelce has covid, and both my starting RB's are questionable. Saxnot won't let me down.
[Image: R-13194877-1549730871-4940.jpeg.jpg]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-23-2021

Eek, I lost Cooks at WR and Hill at QB to COVID-19. I think my season is o-v-e-r.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-24-2021

Good Thursday night start for the two best teams.

Tiger gets 23 points out of one WR and Kangaroo nearly gets 40 points from a WR & a RB.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-24-2021

(12-24-2021, 10:15 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Good Thursday night start for the two best teams.

Tiger gets 23 points out of one WR and Kangaroo nearly gets 40 points from a WR & a RB.

It is my destiny to face the Austrian.  
[Image: valero1-stare.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 12-26-2021

Fantasy upset Sunday.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-26-2021

Boys. I talked a lot of trash this year, I always do. But it looks like I'm gonna come up short again this year. Covid has wreaked havoc on my team, as well as a couple of injuries. I'm out Godwin, Swift, Conner, Mike Williams, Kelce. I might not have enough players to even put a team out there.

Austrian, I'll see you next season FrostMan.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 02:13 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Boys.  I talked a lot of trash this year, I always do.  But it looks like I'm gonna come up short again this year.  Covid has wreaked havoc on my team, as well as a couple of injuries.  I'm out Godwin, Swift, Conner, Mike Williams, Kelce.  I might not have enough players to even put a team out there.

Austrian, I'll see you next season FrostMan.

Here we go again, I thought this was Tecmo giving up on his team for the 16th week in a row when I started reading through.  Ninja

Bunch of downers in the playoffs this year, so quick to give up, What happened to Saxnot?!?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 12-26-2021

Damn Josh Robinson down with an Achilles. Even if I pull out a win vs Tiger Terth and move to the finals I don't have the Bench to compete. Lol.