Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 03:00 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Here we go again, I thought this was Tecmo giving up on his team for the 16th week in a row when I started reading through.  Ninja

Bunch of downers in the playoffs this year, so quick to give up, What happened to Saxnot?!?

Saxnot has left the building.  I am dust.  It was a fun season.  As I said before, IMO, the BEST season we've had.  But I'm beat.  I'm gonna watch our Championship game, I wanna see who wins.  Good luck to all of you.

And to Tecmo and kev, absolutely hope to see you both back next year.  Two great managers.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 04:04 PM)Synric Wrote: Damn Josh Robinson down with an Achilles. Even if I pull out a win vs Tiger Terth and move to the finals I don't have the Bench to compete. Lol.

Dude.  Have you even seen my lineup?  And browse over my bench for even more laughs.  If you don't slaughter me, you have issues.  Lol

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 04:22 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Dude.  Have you even seen my lineup?  And browse over my bench for even more laughs.  If you don't slaughter me, you have issues.  Lol

My team has issues that's why I backed into the playoffs lol. 

(12-26-2021, 04:57 PM)Synric Wrote: My team has issues that's why I backed into the playoffs lol. 

Hilarious You're almost as pessimistic as Tecmo.  Have you looked at our score?  C'mon man.
[Image: giphy.gif] 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-26-2021

No man takes down my reign as most pessimistic. Big Ben and Harris are already screwing it up for me with negative points.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
[Image: titanicexplosion-titanic.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 06:58 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: No man takes down my reign as most pessimistic. Big Ben and Harris are already screwing it up for me with negative points.

I don't wanna say you deserved it but you did start two Steelers.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-26-2021

Kermit's Nose Kandy - if you bench the Saints defense it's an automatic win. If you let them play and they go into the negative, you can lose.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 10:48 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Kermit's Nose Kandy - if you bench the Saints defense it's an automatic win. If you let them play and they go into the negative, you can lose.

Lol I know I was gonna wait until almost game time tommorrow to do that.

(12-26-2021, 10:56 PM)Synric Wrote: Lol I know I was gonna wait until almost game time tommorrow to do that.

Being the pessimist I am, I'd worry you'd lose in some freak way. Anyhow, bench them and grats on making it to the championship!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-27-2021

It looks like Tecmo vs Kermit in our Super Bowl.

Yes, I'm watching to see who wins.

Great Win for Bengals over Ravens, but, I think they still need a 10th win against either Chiefs or at Browns to win AFC North and play a team like Patriots to get first Play-Off win in 30 years. Things I think they can man up and Do. Win 10 games, Win Division, Win a Play-Off Game in Cincy. This means Bengals have 3 very HARD games ahead to get win 10 and avoid another One And Done, so GO BENGALS

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-27-2021

(12-26-2021, 10:48 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Kermit's Nose Kandy - if you bench the Saints defense it's an automatic win. If you let them play and they go into the negative, you can lose.

(12-26-2021, 10:56 PM)Synric Wrote: Lol I know I was gonna wait until almost game time tommorrow to do that.

Shut up Tecmo! Lol

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-27-2021

(12-27-2021, 03:14 AM)kevin Wrote: It looks like Tecmo vs Kermit in our Super Bowl.  

Yes, I'm watching to see who wins.  

Great Win for Bengals over Ravens, but, I think they still need a 10th win  against either Chiefs or at Browns to win AFC North and play a team like Patriots to get first Play-Off win in 30 years. Things I think they can man up and Do.  Win 10 games, Win Division, Win a Play-Off Game in Cincy.  This means Bengals have 3 very HARD games ahead to get win 10 and avoid another One And Done, so GO BENGALS

Not sure, but except for year one, obviously, have we ever had a brand new member of the league go to the Championship?  I think this is a first Tecmo.  And KUDOS to you kevin, you battled through some tough waters to get as far as you did.  Gonna be a good final.  Nose Candy you better bring it.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 12-27-2021

(12-27-2021, 02:39 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Not sure, but except for year one, obviously, have we ever had a brand new member of the league go to the Championship?  I think this is a first Tecmo.  And KUDOS to you kevin, you battled through some tough waters to get as far as you did.  Gonna be a good final.  Nose Candy you better bring it.

I made the finals in all 3 of my leagues which is a first for me. As for this one Josh Robinson going out with an achilles is gonna hurt...alot.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 12-27-2021

(12-27-2021, 03:24 PM)Synric Wrote: I made the finals in all 3 of my leagues which is a first for me. As for this one Josh Robinson going out with an achilles is gonna hurt...alot.

Probably not the best move to start a CB that's been out of the league since 2019 anyway.

Now if you'd lost James Robinson you may have an issue, luckily it was just Josh Robinson. Close call.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-27-2021

My opponent has Kamara going tonight, so I can still technically lose.

(12-27-2021, 03:52 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Probably not the best move to start a CB that's been out of the league since 2019 anyway.

Now if you'd lost James Robinson you may have an issue, luckily it was just Josh Robinson. Close call.

[Image: laughing%20hysterically%20gif.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-28-2021

Best of luck this week, KNK!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-28-2021

(12-28-2021, 11:24 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Best of luck this week, KNK!

Fine Tecmo, but please don't be saying on Jungle Bengals vs Chiefs Predictions that Chiefs will win and Mixon will get too injured to play Browns.  Come On Man.  Bengals still need one more Win to be AFC North Champs and make play-offs.  At least say if Chiefs do beat Bengals, you want Bengals healthy to beat Browns.  Don't be predicting injuries to Mixon that would help Steelers, Ravens or Browns win the AFC North. Come On Man. 

Good luck to both of you this week, but please, wish no bad luck on Bengals like that  Bengals will need Mixon in this Play-Off Win hunt. Time for Burrow and Company to end the 30 some years without a play-off win. For the little Hulksters that weren't alive in 1990 to see the last play-off win.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 12-28-2021

(12-28-2021, 01:07 PM)kevin Wrote: Fine Tecmo, but please don't be saying on Jungle Bengals vs Chiefs Predictions that Chiefs will win and Mixon will get too injured to play Browns.  Come On Man.  Bengals still need one more Win to be AFC North Champs and make play-offs.  At least say if Chiefs do beat Bengals, you want Bengals healthy to beat Browns.  Don't be predicting injuries to Mixon that would help Steelers, Ravens or Browns win the AFC North. Come On Man. 

Good luck to both of you this week, but please, wish no bad luck on Bengals like that  Bengals will need Mixon in this Play-Off Win hunt. Time for Burrow and Company to end the 30 some years without a play-off win.  For the little Hulksters that weren't alive in 1990 to see the last play-off win.

I'm rolling with my superstition of predicting doom. 

Go Bengals!