Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 02:05 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: All is fixed, my friends.  I have his lineup set to the players who are projected to score the most points, and as soon as someone takes over, they can set it how they please.

Thanks sparky.   ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 11-26-2015

(11-25-2015, 03:13 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Johnny Colitis can fix it all.  Reverse the dumps. Something he's familiar with irl.  Just needs to click dem 'tuns.

Sucks it came to this tho.

OT That is a great avatar.  One of my favorite Creed moments.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 11-26-2015

(11-26-2015, 01:20 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: OT That is a great avatar.  One of my favorite Creed moments.

I'm 30. Well in May I'll be 30

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 11-26-2015

(11-26-2015, 01:20 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: OT That is a great avatar.  One of my favorite Creed moments.

(11-26-2015, 02:40 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I'm 30. Well in May I'll be 30

[Image: 25525a11e8466ae4f19e8854f49e95a3.jpg]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-27-2015

So who's taking over for 'ol sunshine's team? Do we know yet?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 11-29-2015

(11-25-2015, 03:17 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Total front for coachmcneil.  It's all coming full circle

You deserve neg rep for your continued ignorance. However, I don't roll like that. Not sure what the deal is with you and your obvious continued butt hurt towards me. I mean, I know it's big but your ole lady takes it like a champ. A gaping man-hole like yourself should be able to handle it without having to whimper for attention like a little vagina all of the time.

On a side note it would have been a great year to go against me in fantasy football as several of my team's have been very flaccid this year. A subject with which I'm sure that you can relate Vas.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 12-01-2015

Yet another narrow loss. My luck is terrible in this league. Although I guess I deserve this L for sticking with Brady when my gut told me to start Stafford.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - eoxyod - 12-02-2015

(11-27-2015, 06:54 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: So who's taking over for 'ol sunshine's team?  Do we know yet?

A bot

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 12-02-2015

(11-29-2015, 10:33 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: You deserve neg rep for your continued ignorance. However, I don't roll like that. Not sure what the deal is with you and your obvious continued butt hurt towards me. I mean, I know it's big but your ole lady takes it like a champ. A gaping man-hole like yourself should be able to handle it without having to whimper for attention like a little vagina all of the time.

On a side note it would have been a great year to go against me in fantasy football as several of my team's have been very flaccid this year. A subject with which I'm sure that you can relate Vas.

Dude I don't actually care.  I'm just glad you're playing along at this point.  Fun stuff.  You actually broke that big 24 oz nati light can off in my gapping butthole in another league.  But you got sloppy seconds from everyone else in this league, so go ahead and get yourself checked because Johnny Colitis' dingy smelled something rotten.  I've been pushing rope in this league all year. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-04-2015

My goal was to NOT finish last. Now I'm in the playoffs. The rest of you should really toss that around in your brain!

And yes, I'm smackin'!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 12-08-2015

Here's the trophy you get if you win the consolation championship!

[Image: f0019c60f0bcccb306f0c17c1cfa1536.jpg]

There's a lot at stake. One of us will prove to be a little bit less of a loser then previously thought. Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - packerbacker - 12-12-2015

I think I might win it all in the Bengals league. My team is stacked!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-13-2015

So I make the playoffs, barely, and now Phillip Rivers has a terrible case of the flu, a bad foot, NO receivers, and a horrid O-Line. Or I could start Mr. Stato-tastic.....Ryan Tannehill.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 11:46 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: So I make the playoffs, barely, and now Phillip Rivers has a terrible case of the flu, a bad foot, NO receivers, and a horrid O-Line.  Or I could start Mr. Stato-tastic.....Ryan Tannehill.

You need to scour the waiver wire for a sleeper this week.

Go with Johnny Football!!!!!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 11:48 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You need to scour the waiver wire for a sleeper this week.

Go with Johnny Football!!!!!

Giving that some serious thought.  Can't be worse than the 6 points I'll get from Rivers or Fannyhill.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 11:50 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Giving that some serious thought.  Can't be worse than the 6 points I'll get from Rivers or Fannyhill.

If he can give you just 225-250 passing, 50 running and 2 total TDs, you'd be just fine.

Playing at home should help him.

(12-13-2015, 11:58 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If he can give you just 225-250 passing, 50 running and 2 total TDs, you'd be just fine.

Playing at home should help him.

I just picked him up.  I'm actually going to start him.  Feels weird though.   LOL

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 12-13-2015

We should talk about keepers. How they work.

Is it anyone that we drafted?
Anyone on our roster at the end of the year?
What about players on IR?
When do we have to declare them?

Also...a buddy of mine suggested something about draft order. Whoever comes in 12th place gets their pick of where they want to draft. 11th place, second pick. 10th place, third pick. And so on, until you get to the league champ who gets the last remaining draft position. What do you all think?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 12:52 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: We should talk about keepers.  How they work.  

Anyone on our roster at the end of the year?

Except for players on IR. So guys like Charles, Bell and Foster won't get snatched up right before we choose who to keep.

What about players on IR?

Throw them back in the draft pool.

When do we have to declare them?

Everyone has a week after the championship to decide? I don't know I think the sooner after the season the better but not sure.

Also...a buddy of mine suggested something about draft order.  Whoever comes in 12th place gets their pick of where they want to draft.  11th place, second pick.  10th place, third pick.  And so on, until you get to the league champ who gets the last remaining draft position.  What do you all think?

Interesting idea. I could take it or leave it I'm fine with randomizing or this new method.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-20-2015

Goddamned Chris Ivory!