Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 08-25-2022

Any offers for #1 spot?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-25-2022

Who is Made You Cry?

and is Synric Kermit's Nose Candy?

Going on the assumption that Made You Cry is rfaulk and Synric is KNC

(08-25-2022, 06:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Going on the assumption that Made You Cry is rfaulk and Synric is KNC

I went off these assumptions and locked in the draft order. Folks can go to the league and click on Draft results to verify their spot. Also I don't know if everyone heard Johnathan Taylor tore his ACL/MCL and is out for the year. Don't take him

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 08-25-2022

(08-25-2022, 06:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: and is Synric Kermit's Nose Candy?

Yes. And its Kandy with a K thank you. She's my favorite stripper.

It's a pun only I get lol.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 08-25-2022

(08-25-2022, 06:34 PM)Synric Wrote: Yes. And its Kandy with a K thank you. She's my favorite stripper.

It's a pun only I get lol.

Mentalist?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 08-25-2022

Oh yeah and bad luck to everyone. Might all your teams suck.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-25-2022

Joey B is officially on the trading block. Make me an offer I cannot refuse.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 08-25-2022

(08-25-2022, 09:08 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Joey B is officially on the trading block.  Make me an offer I cannot refuse.

Ill trade you Joey B for Joey B.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CloeHokie - 08-25-2022

nice draft fellas.

The current Defensive player scoring is basically nothing. Only 7 players even scored any points under them last season. And those points are like 2. Normally tackles count as well as assisted tackles. Like 1 point/.5 points per tackle. tackle or loss = 2 points sack = 4 points/int= 4 points etc. (just throwing numbers out mostly) It must all be set to like 0 right now.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-25-2022

Yes, Good Draft Everybody.

I got pretty much who I wanted. Only error was computer took a kicker I didn't want on 2nd to Last pick, but I had a Last Pick to get a Kicker I did want. As for D Player, I had my list. Once we started getting into the bottom of the garbage can players, I looked for TJ Watt but he was taken. I got 2 and 8 on my D Player List, Bears Quinn and Rams Donald who tormented Bengals in Super Bowl. Now all this talk they won't score points. They are a part of the League this year. At least I got 2 that I liked in last part of Draft. I also like my Defensive Teams of NFC Championship Game 49ers and AFC CHAMPS BENGALS. I feel I mixed it up on Bye Weeks. Mostly I'm not a One Trick Pony at RB as I was last year. When Henry got injured, my season struggled. So this year at Pick 13, I took Giants Barkley but in 4th Round backed it up with Bears Montgomery. Took 49ers WR Samuel and Chiefs Mahomes in between. I had been Mock Practicing taking back to back RBs at pick 13 and 16, but I would not have got a Top WR. Doing Mocks today, it looked like Montgomery was a very good 4th round back-up. Again, when Henry went down last year, I hadn't covered that. I feel I'm even covered if Mahomes gets injured with Patriots QB. I didn't draft enough back-ups in case of injuries last year, and I tried to correct that this year.

I've been practicing mocks for hours for this today. I'm happy with who I got. You can never get everybody you want.

It looks like everybody put together some Tough Teams. Bengals Fans know their Football. Should be a Good Season.

Thanks to the League Manager of this for all the work he put in over the summer, getting new players in, and setting this all up. I think the D Player position sounds interesting.

GO BENGALS..... Tiger Who Dey Tiger

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-25-2022

(08-25-2022, 09:12 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: nice draft fellas.

The current Defensive player scoring is basically nothing. Only 7 players even scored any points under them last season. And those points are like 2. Normally tackles count as well as assisted tackles. Like 1 point/.5 points per tackle. tackle or loss = 2 points sack = 4 points/int= 4 points etc. (just throwing numbers out mostly) It must all be set to like 0 right now.

Your seeing something wrong, or he hasn't got the settings right.

Points are for Sacks, Forced Fumbles, Fumble Recoveries, Interceptions, and Touchdowns. 

Still points should be pretty low every week but its more than 7 players who will get those stats every week.

From bfine earlier in this thread :

Sack 2 Points
Interception 3 Points
Fumble Force 2 Points
Fumble Recovery 2 Points
Defensive Touchdown 6 Points
Safety 2 Points

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-25-2022

(08-25-2022, 09:48 PM)kevin Wrote:
Thanks to the League Manager of this for all the work he put in over the summer, getting new players in, and setting this all up.

You are welcome.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 08-25-2022

(08-25-2022, 06:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who is Made You Cry?

That's me.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-25-2022

I lost my internet connection right in the middle/meat of the draft. Hosed me pretty good. Kept going in and out. I'm about to build an ark it's been raining so much. I'll make the best of it and have fun.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 08-26-2022

Yahoo suggests kevin had the best draft and I agree. I like his team. It shall be interesting. We have more players on the bench than we actually start on offense. A lot of good talent will do nothing for most of the season sitting on our fantasy benches.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-26-2022

(08-26-2022, 08:59 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Yahoo suggests kevin had the best draft and I agree. I like his team. It shall be interesting. We have more players on the bench than we actually start on offense. A lot of good talent will do nothing for most of the season sitting on our fantasy benches.

Pretty sure the highest rated teams after the draft the last two years were guys who ended up not making the playoffs, including myself.

Don't wanna say it's the kiss of death but it isn't the best indicator of a good season to come.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 08-26-2022

(08-26-2022, 08:59 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Yahoo suggests kevin had the best draft and I agree. I like his team.

Well, for my taste having two kickers, two defenses and two D players is a bit overwhelming. Leaves him real thin on the other positions.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 08-26-2022

(08-26-2022, 08:59 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Yahoo suggests kevin had the best draft and I agree. I like his team. It shall be interesting. We have more players on the bench than we actually start on offense. A lot of good talent will do nothing for most of the season sitting on our fantasy benches.

Yahoo hated my draft because I didnt fill spots fast enough and went at WRs because it's a 3wr/2RB league.