Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-22-2015

I would like to take a moment and congratulate Tiger Teeth for making the Final in the Official Board League. As a guy whose goal it was to just not finish last, it's great he made the Championship Game. (I have no idea who the opponent is.)

So for this accomplishment I give myself Clapping

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 12-22-2015

(12-22-2015, 08:38 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I would like to take a moment and congratulate Tiger Teeth for making the Final in the Official Board League.  As a guy whose goal it was to just not finish last, it's great he made the Championship Game.  (I have no idea who the opponent is.)

So for this accomplishment I give myself   Clapping

I'd hope you would be in the championship game after your 50 mock drafts. LOL

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-23-2015

(12-22-2015, 09:12 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I'd hope you would be in the championship game after your 50 mock drafts. LOL

It was closer too 100.   Tongue

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - eoxyod - 12-26-2015

Whoever you're playing in the final looks like he has a pretty solid team

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-27-2015

(12-26-2015, 04:51 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Whoever you're playing in the final looks like he has a pretty solid team

Ah, now I see who I'm up against.  Good luck Mr. Eiferted!  And thanks a ton, Jordan Reed!   ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 12-28-2015

Barring a game out of A.J. Green in which he puts up a negative point total, Tiger Teeth will be the champion of this league.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 12-28-2015

Congrats to Tiger Teeth.

Btw, how are we doing keepers? Can I announce mine on here or will we post keepers to the league message board?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 12-28-2015

(12-28-2015, 02:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Congrats to Tiger Teeth.

Btw, how are we doing keepers? Can I announce mine on here or will we post keepers to the league message board?

I asked everyone a few posts back for their opinions on the subject and it seems to have gotten overlooked.  I imagine that it would be fine to just post them on here.  I think I have to do it manually anyway.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 12-28-2015

(12-28-2015, 04:40 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I asked everyone a few posts back for their opinions on the subject and it seems to have gotten overlooked.  I imagine that it would be fine to just post them on here.  I think I have to do it manually anyway.

I like some of the ideas I saw a few pages back. 

- You can only keep players you drafted
- You lose the pick you used to draft the player in the previous draft
- If you traded that pick, you lose the next round up. (If you drafted your keeper with a 5th and traded away that pick, you lose your 4th)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-28-2015

(12-28-2015, 05:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I like some of the ideas I saw a few pages back. 

- You can only keep players you drafted
- You lose the pick you used to draft the player in the previous draft
- If you traded that pick, you lose the next round up. (If you drafted your keeper with a 5th and traded away that pick, you lose your 4th)

I can't remember for sure, but that means I'd lose my best 2 players.  I think we should be able to keep anyone on our roster once the season is over.  I also can't remember some of the guys I picked up in waivers, or drafted.   Confused

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - eoxyod - 12-28-2015

I don't know who was drafted where but other than that I know my keeper anyways (Cam and OBJ). I'm sure they were 1st and 2nd but it's hard to argue their production

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - eoxyod - 12-28-2015

But I'm holding out hope AJ will get a reverse for negative 20 yards and has no other production but we still win due to the great performance of Tyler Kroft and Marvin Jones

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 12-30-2015

Congrats to Tiger Teeth! Rock On

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-30-2015

(12-30-2015, 01:03 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Congrats to Tiger Teeth!  Rock On

Thanks!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 12-30-2015

(12-28-2015, 06:10 PM)eoxyod Wrote: I don't know who was drafted where but other than that I know my keeper anyways (Cam and OBJ). I'm sure they were 1st and 2nd but it's hard to argue their production

Cam Newton was a pretty low pick, if I remember correctly.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 12-30-2015

I will keep Julio Jones and Jarvis Landry, which I took in the 2nd and 5th rounds respectively.

Also, congrats to Tiger Teeth. Props to you, sir. I'm so glad the ass clown's team, who tried to tank our league, didn't win. (Nothing whatsoever against whoever took it over, just didn't want his roster to take home the crown.)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 12-30-2015

(12-28-2015, 06:10 PM)eoxyod Wrote: I don't know who was drafted where but other than that I know my keeper anyways (Cam and OBJ). I'm sure they were 1st and 2nd but it's hard to argue their production

OBJ - 1st
Cam - 9th

Draft -> Draft Results
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/320137/draftresults?

What are the other rules surrounding keepers?  Keep in the round previous to the round drafted in the last year?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 12-30-2015

(12-30-2015, 06:55 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: OBJ - 1st
Cam - 9th

Draft -> Draft Results

What are the other rules surrounding keepers?  Keep in the round previous to the round drafted in the last year?

You will lose the pick that player was selected with the year before and a minimum you can give for a player is an 8th round pick.

Everything else is undecided as far as I know

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - eoxyod - 12-30-2015

(12-30-2015, 06:55 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: OBJ - 1st
Cam - 9th

Draft -> Draft Results

Then yes, that

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Wes Mantooth - 12-30-2015

Actually, before my selections are set in stone, do we need to decide on the actual players right now? Or can it be done shortly before the draft?

Because I think it would be worth it to all of us to just wait and let the offseason develop before choosing. How much would it suck to select someone now, only to have them tear all three ligaments in the playoffs, or have someone tear an achilies in minicamp?

If I can wait I would like ot retract my selections. I want to see what happens with Arian Foster (6th) and the Steelers WR corp, because Martavus Bryant in the 10th round is mighty enticing too.