Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 09-14-2022

(09-14-2022, 09:33 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Wow, we had a busy waiver wire week!

I don't think i've made a single move yet. 

I'm just waiting until i get the #1 slot and then i'm going to save it until someone breaks out in wk 12, carrying me to the 'ship!!  Cool

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 09-16-2022

My IDP scored 1 point last night, my first IDP point of the year! We'll need to add tackles next year

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-16-2022

(09-16-2022, 08:53 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: My IDP scored 1 point last night, my first IDP point of the year! We'll need to add tackles next year

Yea or just get rid of it, I have no strong feeling towards the spot either way.

I will say I kinda miss the dynamic of the missing RB and TE spot but maybe that's just me.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 09-16-2022

(09-16-2022, 05:41 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea or just get rid of it, I have no strong feeling towards the spot either way.

I will say I kinda miss the dynamic of the missing RB and TE spot but maybe that's just me.

I tried to help you. You stomped your feet, stuck your fingers in your ears, and started crying like a four-year-old. The IDP is a great addition to fantasy football when used properly. We're (the league) not using it properly this season. You're clearly a person that isn't willing to learn. If you don't understand a thing, you start gas lighting and asking for narcissistic moral support. 

IDP should be scoring as much as any TE, WR, or RB on any given week. 

Not directed at you Bfine. I'm perfectly content with the rules in place for the season. That said, I hope we can revisit the defensive scoring rules for next season. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 09-16-2022

As much as we all dislike/really dislike Steelers, Minkah Fitzpatrick obviously had a monster game last week in standard IDP scoring. Ten tackles, a blocked kick, a couple of PDs, and a TD would have given him 20 plus points. It's rare that an IDP has a game of that magnitude, but it happens on occasion.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-17-2022

(09-16-2022, 07:58 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I tried to help you. You stomped your feet, stuck your fingers in your ears, and started crying like a four-year-old. The IDP is a great addition to fantasy football when used properly. We're (the league) not using it properly this season. You're clearly a person that isn't willing to learn. If you don't understand a thing, you start gas lighting and asking for narcissistic moral support. 

IDP should be scoring as much as any TE, WR, or RB on any given week. 

Not directed at you Bfine. I'm perfectly content with the rules in place for the season. That said, I hope we can revisit the defensive scoring rules for next season. 

You need to chill out, like damn I just stated the common practice of not changing scoring after a draft.

Have fun with the name calling though, you seem like a real stable guy.

Takes alot for me to stop joking around but your seriously annoying me at this point over some nonsense.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 09-17-2022

(09-16-2022, 05:41 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I will say I kinda miss the dynamic of the missing RB and TE spot but maybe that's just me.

I agree.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-17-2022

(09-17-2022, 11:54 AM)hollodero Wrote: I agree.

You sure I didn't gaslight you into agreeing? You gotta watch out, as a narcissist I can be pretty sneaky.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 09-19-2022

I'm liking Johnny Cupcakes team if Lamar stays healthy and hot.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-19-2022

(09-19-2022, 09:11 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm liking Johnny Cupcakes team if Lamar stays healthy and hot.

Yea if the Dolphins and Ravens stay hot then he's set, although I doubt they score 40 every week. Still got me wishing I drafted a Dolphins receiver over Ceedee Lamb.   Ninja

Just looked, scored the least in his division last week now scores 188. Gotta love fantasy football.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 09-19-2022

(09-19-2022, 09:35 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea if the Dolphins and Ravens stay hot then he's set, although I doubt they score 40 every week. Still got me wishing I drafted a Dolphins receiver over Ceedee Lamb.   Ninja

Just looked, scored the least in his division last week now scores 188. Gotta love fantasy football.

Right? I just beat Kevin's team. Last week he had Barkley looking like the best player in fantasy football and this week, not so much. My RB, Aaron Jones barely touched the ball week 1 and last night he looked like RB1 in fantasy drafts.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-19-2022

(09-19-2022, 09:39 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Right? I just beat Kevin's team. Last week he had Barkley looking like the best player in fantasy football and this week, not so much. My RB, Aaron Jones barely touched the ball week 1 and last night he looked like RB1 in fantasy drafts.

Yea you don't have to tell me, I played him last week when all his players popped off  Hilarious

Tiger Teeth's smack talking in this thread is missed. I hope the dude is doing well.

(09-19-2022, 04:32 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Tiger Teeth's smack talking in this thread is missed. I hope the dude is doing well.

Yea I also miss the fun smack talk, hopefully things get better for him and he can get back in here next season.

Instead of fun smack all we've had this season is weird arguments about positional scoring and other league rules, here's hoping we get more fun smack going forward.  Hilarious

Also who is **** Commander?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CloeHokie - 09-19-2022

Why can't I add a player for tonight game? Everyone is on waivers. Only players that have PLAYED this week should be on waivers. This means I have no option to replace my injured player tonight. Never seen this setting in 20 years of fantasy football. Lmao

(09-19-2022, 07:38 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Why can't I add a player for tonight game? Everyone is on waivers. Only players that have PLAYED this week should be on waivers. This means I have no option to replace my injured player tonight. Never seen this setting in 20 years of fantasy football. Lmao

Just checked the app and guys like Zach Moss and Josh Gordon are green and able to be picked up for me.

Edit : Isiah McKenzie isn't because someone dropped him late so never came off waivers for that.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-19-2022

(09-19-2022, 09:35 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea if the Dolphins and Ravens stay hot then he's set, although I doubt they score 40 every week. Still got me wishing I drafted a Dolphins receiver over Ceedee Lamb.   Ninja

Yeah, the 188 point week isn’t likely to happen often, but I like my overall chances.

Not a fan of my bench, but in a 14 team league, I imagine that most of us aren’t.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-21-2022

Crazy only 1 team left without a loss already, and after I beat **** Commander this week everybody in the league will already have atleast one loss this early in the season.

I guess no undefeated teams this year.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 09-21-2022

(09-21-2022, 04:48 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Crazy only 1 team left without a loss already, and after I beat **** Commander this week everybody in the league will already have atleast one loss this early in the season.

I guess no undefeated teams this year.

After i channel the ghost of Saxnot, my onedefeated championship will be back on course!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-21-2022

(09-21-2022, 09:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: After i channel the ghost of Saxnot, my onedefeated championship will be back on course!

You’re ‘Made You Cry’, right?

You’re gonna have to do better than 49 points to get back on course.