Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 09-21-2022

(09-21-2022, 11:44 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: You’re ‘Made You Cry’, right?

You’re gonna have to do better than 49 points to get back on course.

Bad matchup week. I knew it was going to be ugly before the ball was snapped. 

Let's not forget. I had the top score wk 1. 

I will bounce back!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 09-24-2022

Our GAME OF THE WEEK is the only undefeated team 2-0 Commander against 1-1 Bob Jones. I'll just type Commander, because this site won't let me type in first word to team name, as I just tried.

As for Bengals, they better WIN and avoid an 0-3 start. The Bengals haven't won much at The New York Jets, including last year to first time starting QB Mike White. Hot for Jets now is Joe Flacco having a great start to season. No easy game AT NEW YORK or is it NEW JERSEY, but GO BENGALS and get first WIN of season finally.

I just dropped 2 Defense who will not be in Free Agency long. 49ers and Donaldson. I had 2 Defenses with same Bye Week, so I added Jags who have had great D in past and are playing great D so far. Super Bowl Rams star Donaldson I gave up for a player with 3 interceptions already. These may be mistakes on my part, and many would love to have 49ers D or Super Bowl Star Donaldson DT of Rams. I had both Steelers and 49ers of same Bye Week, and I can't drop Steelers because they played this week for me. So to split up the Bye Weeks, Jacksonville I wanted. The Ravens Safety with 3 picks already, he is off to a good year. I had my reasons for dropping such good D in 49ers and Donaldson, even though they are putting up good points and I probably will regret these moves later.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 09-25-2022

I barely squeaked by with a win over the Kangaroos during 4th quarter action. I'll take the W.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-26-2022

(09-24-2022, 01:54 PM)kevin Wrote: Our GAME OF THE WEEK is the only undefeated team 2-0 Commander against 1-1 Bob Jones.  I'll just type Commander, because this site won't let me type in first word to team name, as I just tried. 

Well the game of the week turned out to be a low scoring snooze fest. I need 5.5 points from my 1st round WR and have zero confidence he can get it, here's hoping we have zero undefeated teams after tomorrow. Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 09-26-2022

(09-25-2022, 08:35 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I barely squeaked by with a win over the Kangaroos during 4th quarter action. I'll take the W.

I'll take the L then.

Good thing I restrained from trashtalking before. I was pretty convinced I'd win that one with ease.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 09-26-2022

(09-26-2022, 09:16 AM)hollodero Wrote: I'll take the L then.

Good thing I restrained from trashtalking before. I was pretty convinced I'd win that one with ease.

I ended up getting 24 points out of my defense and kicker. Your defense got you -4, so that's ultimately what did you in this week. If your defense would have scored 5 to 7 points, you'd have won.

(09-26-2022, 09:22 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I ended up getting 24 points out of my defense and kicker. Your defense got you -4, so that's ultimately what did you in this week. If your defense would have scored 5 to 7 points, you'd have won.

I know. Take the Chargers, they said, they are a formidable defense, they said. Also Jacksonville is no good, they said that too. They are stupid and I should not listen to them any more.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 09-26-2022

(09-26-2022, 09:38 AM)hollodero Wrote: I know. Take the Chargers, they said, they are a formidable defense, they said. Also Jacksonville is no good, they said that too. They are stupid and I should not listen to them any more.

I think most of us would have happily taken a defense going against the Jags. The joys of fantasy football. I had no business winning but thankfully the Cardinals couldn't get a TD so my kicker got some points.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 09-26-2022

(09-26-2022, 09:16 AM)hollodero Wrote: I'll take the L then.

Sometimes, the post game passive aggressive smack talk is better. Big Grin

(09-26-2022, 12:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sometimes, the post game passive aggressive smack talk is better. Big Grin

Yeah absolutely, at least until some smartass comes along and calls you out on it. That's really a bummer.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 09-26-2022

(09-24-2022, 01:54 PM)kevin Wrote: Our GAME OF THE WEEK is the only undefeated team 2-0 Commander against 1-1 Bob Jones.  I'll just type Commander, because this site won't let me type in first word to team name, as I just tried.

As for Bengals, they better WIN and avoid an 0-3 start.  The Bengals haven't won much at The New York Jets, including last year to first time starting QB Mike White.  Hot for Jets now is Joe Flacco having a great start to season. No easy game AT NEW YORK or is it NEW JERSEY, but GO BENGALS and get first WIN of season finally.

I just dropped 2 Defense who will not be in Free Agency long.  49ers and Donaldson.   I had 2 Defenses with same Bye Week, so I added Jags who have had great D in past and are playing great D so far.  Super Bowl Rams star Donaldson I gave up for a player with 3 interceptions already.  These may be mistakes on my part, and many would love to have 49ers D or Super Bowl Star Donaldson DT of Rams.  I had both Steelers and 49ers of same Bye Week, and I can't drop Steelers because they played this week for me.  So to split up the Bye Weeks, Jacksonville I wanted.  The Ravens Safety with 3 picks already, he is off to a good year.  I had  my reasons for dropping such good D in 49ers and Donaldson, even though they are putting up good points and I probably will regret these moves later.

When you're an old pro you find a way:
C0CK C0MMANDERS

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 09-27-2022

I'll take "plug and play of the week" for 25, Alex. The answer, who is Mack Hollins? Sometimes you just have to roll with your gut and hope for some luck.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-27-2022

Welp no more undefeated teams after 3 weeks. Never doubted Ceedee Lamb for a second.   Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 09-27-2022

(09-26-2022, 03:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: When you're an old pro you find a way:
C0CK C0MMANDERS

Obviously, not bfine's first foray in the usage of the term.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 09-27-2022

(09-27-2022, 11:29 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I'll take "plug and play of the week" for 25, Alex. The answer, who is Mack Hollins? Sometimes you just have to roll with your gut and hope for some luck.

Good move. Almost as good as me moving James Robinson into my starting lineup.

Anybody need a QB? I have 2 of the best currently.. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 09-28-2022

Holey shit, do you people sit on the waiver wire??

My God. 50 moves every week.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-28-2022

(09-28-2022, 08:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Holey shit, do you people sit on the waiver wire??

I got too much time at work...   Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 09-28-2022

(09-28-2022, 08:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Holey shit, do you people sit on the waiver wire??

Roster Churners are a thing.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 09-28-2022

(09-28-2022, 11:11 PM)Synric Wrote: Roster Churners are a thing.

Damn sure seems to be. 

I was gonna swap out a kicker and pick up a different IDP since Garrett got banged up this week but i wasn't going to use a waiver claim, so i go to do it, thinking...who's gonna be picking up a kicker and some random defensive player? Sure enough, the 2 guys i had my eyes on yesterday were gone.  Mellow

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-29-2022

(09-28-2022, 11:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Damn sure seems to be. 

I was gonna swap out a kicker and pick up a different IDP since Garrett got banged up this week but i wasn't going to use a waiver claim, so i go to do it, thinking...who's gonna be picking up a kicker and some random defensive player? Sure enough, the 2 guys i had my eyes on yesterday were gone.  Mellow

[Image: tenor.gif]