Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 09-29-2022

(09-27-2022, 08:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Good move. Almost as good as me moving James Robinson into my starting lineup.

Anybody need a QB? I have 2 of the best currently.. 

A prime example of being able to get a TD scoring RB in the middle to later rounds of the draft. The Ettiene hype train was chugging along at full steam until all of the starters put the pads on. Robinson is still the best RB in Jax.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 09-29-2022

Hoping I actually end up down big after tonight if that means Higgins pops off and we beat the Dolphins. Tiger

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-02-2022

My team was no good today, but I'm on my way to 3-1 because Harley's team was also no good.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 10-02-2022

(10-02-2022, 06:11 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: My team was no good today, but I'm on my way to 3-1 because Harley's team was also no good.

My team was on meth in the middle of a hunger strike.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 10-02-2022

(10-02-2022, 06:11 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: My team was no good today, but I'm on my way to 3-1 because Harley's team was also no good.

It really grinds my gears when i remind myself to swap out a player, multiple times, then forget to do it. Rant

I should still win but Jamaal Williams is probably mad at me. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-02-2022

(10-02-2022, 06:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It really grinds my gears when i remind myself to swap out a player, multiple times, then forget to do it. Rant

I should still win but Jamaal Williams is probably mad at me. 

Well if he's unhappy I'll take him off your hands.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 10-02-2022

(10-02-2022, 07:44 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Well if he's unhappy I'll take him off your hands.

He's not that unhappy! lol

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-03-2022

Well after watching Higgins and McPherson score 33 points on Thursday I still ended up with a win this week unless the Rams defense ends up with -15 points.

I'd like to thank bfine for leaving so many points on the bench this week  Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-03-2022

(10-03-2022, 12:38 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Well after watching Higgins and McPherson score 33 points on Thursday I still ended up with a win this week unless the Rams defense ends up with -15 points.

I'd like to thank bfine for leaving so many points on the bench this week  Ninja

You could always bench the Rams defense and not take the chance they lose 15 points. Nervous

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-03-2022

(10-03-2022, 11:16 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: You could always bench the Rams defense and not take the chance they lose 15 points. Nervous

Nah the lions allowed 42 points and were only -2 so I'll just leave em in to gain more points for the standings. Cool

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-03-2022

(10-03-2022, 11:48 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Nah the lions allowed 42 points and were only -2 so I'll just leave em in to gain more points for the standings. Cool

For sure, I had the same decision last night. Technically, if the Chiefs RB fumbled a bunch I could have lost. I kept him in to run up the points.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-05-2022

(10-03-2022, 12:38 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Well after watching Higgins and McPherson score 33 points on Thursday I still ended up with a win this week unless the Rams defense ends up with -15 points.

I do what I can to make the league more competitive. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-05-2022

(10-05-2022, 09:42 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I do what I can to make the league more competitive. 

Yea it seems like it's been a few seasons of you and I making the league more "competitive".  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-05-2022

If someone wants to give me a better QB than Aaron Rodgers, I'll package him along with Clyde from KC to help you improve your RB position.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 10-05-2022

(10-05-2022, 12:53 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: If someone wants to give me a better QB than Aaron Rodgers, I'll package him along with Clyde from KC to help you improve your RB position.

Cousins and Elliot for Rodgers and CEH?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-06-2022

(10-05-2022, 12:53 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: If someone wants to give me a better QB than Aaron Rodgers, I'll package him along with Clyde from KC to help you improve your RB position.

Look Tecmo, I'm not trading Mahomes, and nobody is going to trade Allen or Burrow or Herbert. 

Forget your package, you can keep Rodgers and I just offered you a QB who put up a lot of points last year and is a league leader in points this year.  I also throw in a TE putting up good Fantasy Points.   You give me Clyde, and you can keep Rodgers, add a high scoring QB and a high scoring TE.   Instead of you offering 2 for 1, I'm offering you 2 for 1.  

Now the reason trades don't go down is often people are always pulling a steal, offering nothing to get something, and that's why the deals don't go down. There is no steal here. You offered Rodgers and Clyde. But you aren't going to get Mahomes, Allen, Herbert or Burrow, You know That....So I'm letting you keep Rodgers and platoon him with a QB that I have that is one of the NFL leaders in Fantasy Points.....Yes, I still want Clyde, but you get to keep Rodgers, plus you get a TE scoring good Fantasy Points. ...There is no steal here, this is a good trade for both of us, and you will be hard pressed to find a better QB than the one I'm offering, and I don't even want Rodgers in return, You get to keep Rodgers, who will Kill Detroit.

and lets add in that Clyde isn't always the #1 Chiefs RB. But I'll take Clyde straight up and you keep Rodgers in this deal. I think we both better our teams in this deal. You get a League Leader in Fantasy Points at QB last year and in 2022 to platoon with Aaron Rodgers against the weakest defense each week, plus you get a TE putting up good Fantasy Points. You become more rock solid at QB, and I get some WR/RB help.....and You get to keep AaRon Rodgers who will Kill Detroit.....This is a good deal for both of us.....This QB is putting up great points, but I have Mahomes, so I only need a one week only bye week QB. But the QB I'm offering is putting up as many points as Mahomes, that's how good he is doing, and he is going to start all season, nobody is in line to take his job.

I suggest TECMO that you click on EVALUATE THE TRADE to see his Fantasy Points, and also look at all the points he put up last year. I'm offering you a Top Quarterback. Plus you get to keep AaRon Rodgers to kill weak Detroit Defense. You aren't going to get my Mahomes or Allen or Burrow. However you platoon the QB I'm offering with Rodgers, and you will be as strong at QB as if you have Mahomes or Allen. The QB I'm offering has 1,029 passing yards after 4 games and the TE has 129 receiving yards and 2 TD's. Plus this QB was one of the league leaders last year. If you want QB help TECMO, adding this guy to Rodgers makes you plenty tough at QB. Again, you get to Keep Rodgers in my Deal.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-06-2022

(10-06-2022, 05:29 AM)kevin Wrote: Look Tecmo, I'm not trading Mahomes, and nobody is going to trade Allen or Burrow or Herbert. 

Forget your package, you can keep Rodgers and I just offered you a QB who put up a lot of points last year and is a league leader in points this year.  I also throw in a TE putting up good Fantasy Points.   You give me Clyde, and you can keep Rodgers, add a high scoring QB and a high scoring TE.   Instead of you offering 2 for 1, I'm offering you 2 for 1.  

Now the reason trades don't go down is often people are always pulling a steal, offering nothing to get something, and that's why the deals don't go down.  There is no steal here.  You offered Rodgers and Clyde.  But you aren't going to get Mahomes, Allen, Herbert or Burrow, You know That....So I'm letting you keep Rodgers and platoon him with a QB that I have that is one of the NFL leaders in Fantasy Points.....Yes, I still want Clyde, but you get to keep Rodgers, plus you get a TE scoring good Fantasy Points. ...There is no steal here, this is a good trade for both of us, and you will be hard pressed to find a better QB than the one I'm offering, and I don't even want Rodgers in return, You get to keep Rodgers, who will Kill Detroit.

and lets add in that Clyde isn't always the #1 Chiefs RB.   But I'll take Clyde straight up and you keep Rodgers in this deal.  I think we both better our teams in this deal. You get a League Leader in Fantasy Points at QB last year and in 2022 to platoon with Aaron Rodgers against the weakest defense each week, plus you get a TE putting up good Fantasy Points.   You become more rock solid at QB, and I get some WR/RB help.....and You get to keep AaRon Rodgers who will Kill Detroit.....This is a good deal for both of us.....This QB is putting up great points, but I have Mahomes, so I only need a one week only bye week QB.  But the QB I'm offering is putting up as many points as Mahomes, that's how good he is doing, and he is going to start all season, nobody is in line to take his job.

I suggest TECMO that you click on EVALUATE THE TRADE to see his Fantasy Points, and also look at all the points he put up last year.  I'm offering you a Top Quarterback.  Plus you get to keep AaRon Rodgers to kill weak Detroit Defense.  You aren't going to get my Mahomes or Allen or Burrow.  However you platoon the QB I'm offering with Rodgers, and you will be as strong at QB as if you have Mahomes or Allen. The QB I'm offering has 1,029 passing yards after 4 games and the TE has 129 receiving yards and 2 TD's.  Plus this QB was one of the league leaders last year.   If you want QB help TECMO, adding this guy to Rodgers makes you plenty tough at QB.  Again, you get to Keep Rodgers in my Deal.

Carson Wentz?   Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-06-2022

(10-05-2022, 10:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Cousins and Elliot for Rodgers and CEH?

Sorry, pass. I view Rodgers and Cousins as the same tier of QB.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-06-2022

Kevin,

Wentz and a trash waiver pickup of Alie-Cox for Helaire and his 5 TDs, 200 rushing yards and 100 receiving yards might be one of the worst offers I've seen.

If people don't want to give me a better QB for Rodgers and a fantasy study RB, that's fine. I'll take my chances and maybe win it all like I did last year with Big Ben and Taysom Hill as my playoff QBs.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-06-2022

(10-06-2022, 05:29 AM)kevin Wrote: Look Tecmo, I'm not trading Mahomes, and nobody is going to trade Allen or Burrow or Herbert. 

Now the reason trades don't go down is often people are always pulling a steal, offering nothing to get something, and that's why the deals don't go down.  There is no steal here.  You offered Rodgers and Clyde.  But you aren't going to get Mahomes, Allen, Herbert or Burrow, You know That....So I'm letting you keep Rodgers and platoon him with a QB that I have that is one of the NFL leaders in Fantasy Points.....Yes, I still want Clyde, but you get to keep Rodgers, plus you get a TE scoring good Fantasy Points. ...There is no steal here, this is a good trade for both of us, and you will be hard pressed to find a better QB than the one I'm offering, and I don't even want Rodgers in return, You get to keep Rodgers, who will Kill Detroit.

and lets add in that Clyde isn't always the #1 Chiefs RB.   But I'll take Clyde straight up and you keep Rodgers in this deal.  I think we both better our teams in this deal. You get a League Leader in Fantasy Points at QB last year and in 2022 to platoon with Aaron Rodgers against the weakest defense each week, plus you get a TE putting up good Fantasy Points.   You become more rock solid at QB, and I get some WR/RB help.....and You get to keep AaRon Rodgers who will Kill Detroit.....This is a good deal for both of us.....This QB is putting up great points, but I have Mahomes, so I only need a one week only bye week QB.  But the QB I'm offering is putting up as many points as Mahomes, that's how good he is doing, and he is going to start all season, nobody is in line to take his job.

I suggest TECMO that you click on EVALUATE THE TRADE to see his Fantasy Points, and also look at all the points he put up last year.  I'm offering you a Top Quarterback.  Plus you get to keep AaRon Rodgers to kill weak Detroit Defense.  You aren't going to get my Mahomes or Allen or Burrow.  However you platoon the QB I'm offering with Rodgers, and you will be as strong at QB as if you have Mahomes or Allen. The QB I'm offering has 1,029 passing yards after 4 games and the TE has 129 receiving yards and 2 TD's.  Plus this QB was one of the league leaders last year.   If you want QB help TECMO, adding this guy to Rodgers makes you plenty tough at QB.  Again, you get to Keep Rodgers in my Deal.
Why would someone want to get a "top tier QB" and keep Rodgers? You can only play 1 QB. So the "top tier" QB would benefit you for 1 week (The week GB is on leave).

I have Allen and would consider parting ways but it'll cost a damn lot more than I've been offered to date