Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 10-06-2022

(10-06-2022, 01:48 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Sorry, pass. I view Rodgers and Cousins as the same tier of QB.

(10-06-2022, 01:51 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Kevin,

Wentz and a trash waiver pickup of Alie-Cox for Helaire and his 5 TDs, 200 rushing yards and 100 receiving yards might be one of the worst offers I've seen.

If people don't want to give me a better QB for Rodgers and a fantasy study RB, that's fine. I'll take my chances and maybe win it all like I did last year with Big Ben and Taysom Hill as my playoff QBs.

I get your reasoning for Cousins. I just figured he has more potential with this weapons than Rodgers does, but since they were pretty equal, i proposed the RB swap to keep it "even". 

I just don't know who is going to give up a "good" QB that they don't already have starting. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 10-06-2022

Wentz and a trash waiver pickup of Alie-Cox for Helaire and his 5 TDs, 200 rushing yards and 100 receiving yards might be one of the worst offers I've seen.

[Image: burn-oh-snaps.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-06-2022

If people don't want to give me a better QB for Rodgers and a fantasy study RB, that's fine. I'll take my chances and maybe win it all like I did last year with Big Ben and Taysom Hill as my playoff QBs.

(10-06-2022, 02:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: burn-oh-snaps.gif]

Reading Kevin's post and realizing it was Wentz :

[Image: giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952564a4ee4beb53c9f1....webp&ct=g]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-06-2022

How about the Chiefs RB for Nelson Agholor and Mo Cox ?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-06-2022

(10-06-2022, 04:05 PM)kevin Wrote: How about the Chiefs RB for Nelson Agholor and Mo Cox ?

Maybe he takes it but I doubt anybody wants to trade a guy that most weeks is gonna get 2-4 times the points those two combined will get. 

I get overvaluing your guys and sometimes you gotta shoot your shot and see what happens but these trades are pretty insulting.  Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-06-2022

(10-06-2022, 02:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I get your reasoning for Cousins. I just figured he has more potential with this weapons than Rodgers does, but since they were pretty equal, i proposed the RB swap to keep it "even". 

I just don't know who is going to give up a "good" QB that they don't already have starting. 

Your offer is fair, it just doesn't do it for me.

A bad team should consider trading their QB if they can add better skill players. Just my opinion.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-06-2022

(10-06-2022, 04:10 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Maybe he takes it but I doubt anybody wants to trade a guy that most weeks is gonna get 2-4 times the points those two combined will get. 

I get overvaluing your guys and sometimes you gotta shoot your shot and see what happens but these trades are pretty insulting.  Ninja

Hell no to maybe lol.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-08-2022

kevin, you literally tried to trade me two players for my top RB that you released.

[Image: 200.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-08-2022

(10-08-2022, 10:09 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: kevin, you literally tried to trade me two players for my top RB that you released.

Atleast now they won't cost you CEH so put in a claim!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 10-08-2022

I'll put Derrick Henry on the block if anyone gives me a real offer.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-08-2022

(10-08-2022, 01:51 PM)Synric Wrote: I'll put Derrick Henry on the block if anyone gives me a real offer.

Look at my roster and if you see anything fair then send an offer, same for a trade for Marquise Brown.

I'm open to trade anybody really if the trades somewhat fair.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 10-08-2022

(10-08-2022, 05:54 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Look at my roster and if you see anything fair then send an offer, same for a trade for Marquise Brown.

I'm open to trade anybody really if the trades somewhat fair.

I sent you an offer. It's not about value really, my initial offer alone probably resembles me shooting myself in the balls. But whatever, let's just negotiate, get a trade done and set an example here. This league is sure competitive, but cautious and conservative as hell. No trades, boring.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 10-08-2022

(10-08-2022, 10:09 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: kevin, you literally tried to trade me two players for my top RB that you released.

LOL. I saw that he released Wentz right after you declined the trade. Didn't see that he dropped MA-C too.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 10-08-2022

(10-08-2022, 01:51 PM)Synric Wrote: I'll put Derrick Henry on the block if anyone gives me a real offer.

(10-08-2022, 10:55 PM)hollodero Wrote: I sent you an offer. It's not about value really, my initial offer alone probably resembles me shooting myself in the balls. But whatever, let's just negotiate, get a trade done and set an example here. This league is sure competitive, but cautious and conservative as hell. No trades, boring.

I'd love to upgrade my RB spot but i rolled the dice with a few players so i don't know that i have anyone that anyone would want, other than Jefferson. 

(10-08-2022, 10:55 PM)hollodero Wrote: I sent you an offer. It's not about value really, my initial offer alone probably resembles me shooting myself in the balls. But whatever, let's just negotiate, get a trade done and set an example here. This league is sure competitive, but cautious and conservative as hell. No trades, boring.

I'm good with that trade, I have a hatred for Aiyuk and regretted drafting him immediately after last years shit show.

I actually think it's a pretty fair trade, Penny is on a bad team but should have some solid weeks and Aiyuk is heading into an easier schedule so has the chance to pop off.

(10-08-2022, 11:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'd love to upgrade my RB spot but i rolled the dice with a few players so i don't know that i have anyone that anyone would want, other than Jefferson. 

I kinda want to get Jamaal Williams from you but not sure what you'd want.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 10-09-2022

(10-08-2022, 11:46 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I kinda want to get Jamaal Williams from you but not sure what you'd want.

Jamaal and one of my QBs for Justin Herbert.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 12:18 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Jamaal and one of my QBs for Justin Herbert.

I'd give CEH and Rodgers for Herbert. Don't trade with rfaulk, trade with me.  Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 09:16 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'd give CEH and Rodgers for Herbert. Don't trade with rfaulk, trade with me.  Ninja

Why you doity little...  Cool

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:23 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why you doity little...  Cool

Fantasy Football is serious business. I'd field a team of Squealers, Clowns, and Ratbrids if it meant winning.