Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:45 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Fantasy Football is serious business. I'd field a team of Squealers, Clowns, and Ratbrids if it meant winning.

[Image: a1c52e32a8b36f219e316f1e8ce07e3f.jpg]

(10-09-2022, 09:16 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'd give CEH and Rodgers for Herbert. Don't trade with rfaulk, trade with me.  Ninja

Looks like a certain QB might be rounding back into shape. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:48 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: a1c52e32a8b36f219e316f1e8ce07e3f.jpg]

& by back in the day for me, we mean last season.

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bgap0pfr7yffvp3q6fmr...w.gif&ct=g]

(10-09-2022, 11:07 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: & by back in the day for me, we mean last season.

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bgap0pfr7yffvp3q6fmr...w.gif&ct=g]

It's been a little longer for me, but like Goldberg says "I'm next!!". 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 11:06 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Looks like a certain QB might be rounding back into shape. 

He faded quickly after getting a couple TDs. Giants have tied it up.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 12:57 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: He faded quickly after getting a couple TDs. Giants have tied it up.

Yea that entire offense just died after the first half, pretty crazy.

Looks like I'm in for a low scoring week against the highest scoring team in the league.  Sick

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-09-2022

I'm in a strange position to where I'm rooting for my opponent this weeks QB. He has Allen of The Bills who I want to beat Steelers. I'm rooting for Steelers and Browns to lose, and Bengals to beat Ravens, which is above this Fantasy stuff to me. A rare case where I'm rooting for Sho Nuff's QB of Allen, and hoping Mahomes gets me the points back Monday Night.

GO BENGALS

(10-09-2022, 01:46 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea that entire offense just died after the first half, pretty crazy.

Looks like I'm in for a low scoring week against the highest scoring team in the league.  Sick

I'm going to lose to the 1-3 squad. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 03:07 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm going to lose to the 1-3 squad. 

Also just traded for Rashad Penny and he had to be taken off on a cart, thank God I didn't really need a RB but still sucks.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 04:59 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Also just traded for Rashad Penny and he had to be taken off on a cart, thank God I didn't really need a RB but still sucks.

I took Chris Olave earlier than Yahoo liked cuz I knew he would put up solid numbers and has the last 3 weeks. I moved him into my lineup this week and he gets a hard hit concussion.

(10-09-2022, 05:11 PM)Synric Wrote: I took Chris Olave earlier than Yahoo liked cuz I knew he would put up solid numbers and has the last 3 weeks. I moved him into my lineup this week and he gets a hard hit concussion.

Atleast he put up solid number before going out, hopefully won't keep him out long either.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-09-2022

and now that I know how Yahoo works different from ESPN or CBS, I swapped out some bench players also after their games but before other games started. I thought Bridgewater might be a good add on my bench with all those Miami WR's, but I see he went down early with concussion, and he is no better off than Tua. So I dumped Bridgewater for Cowboys QB just before that game started, and swapped out 2 other bench players for Free Agents before their games start. Added Bengals Hurst who may be a good add, but he can't be a starter tonight. Anyway, I dumped injured Bridgewater who may never get back on the field in 2022 if Tua returns, and I didn't have to wait to Wednesday the way Yahoo works this thing, as I learned a few weeks ago watching others make game day moves.

I hate freaking RBBC. Pollard...

I'm benching Monday night CEH in favor of JK Dobbins as my hail mary attempt to win this week. Dobbins has big game potential of 4 rushing TDs against the Bengals. That's my desperation fantasy logic for today.

(10-09-2022, 06:43 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm benching Monday night CEH in favor of JK Dobbins as my hail mary attempt to win this week. Dobbins has big game potential of 4 rushing TDs against the Bengals. That's my desperation fantasy logic for today.

And what will you do if leaving CEH in, is the thing that would have won you the game?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-09-2022

I was travelling today and heard Dalvin Cook and Josh Allen having big days. I thought I'd come hope and see my team putting up record number of points. Instead, I'm projected to under-perform and lose..Bad week to sit Breece Hall

(10-09-2022, 07:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And what will you do if leaving CEH in, is the thing that would have won you the game?

I'll rage bro, I'll rage!

I've lost for the week. Onto the more fun part of the evening which is watching the Bengals!  Who Dey

(10-09-2022, 07:33 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'll rage bro, I'll rage!

I've lost for the week. Onto the more fun part of the evening which is watching the Bengals!  Who Dey

You wanna see raging...in the other league i play in, i'm undefeated. The guy i'm playing this week isn't even ***** paying attention. He still has Dak Prescott as his starting QB. 

I'm losing the game this week by 50. I need insane games by Chase and Mahomes to even have a chance...and he still has Tee Higgins left to play. 

Rant

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 08:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You wanna see raging...in the other league i play in, i'm undefeated. The guy i'm playing this week isn't even ***** paying attention. He still has Dak Prescott as his starting QB. 

I'm losing the game this week by 50. I need insane games by Chase and Mahomes to even have a chance...and he still has Tee Higgins left to play. 

Rant

Dude, those losses hurt. Been there, done that.

(10-09-2022, 08:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Dude, those losses hurt. Been there, done that.

What pisses me off is when people are adamant that they're "in" this year, when i have other people standing by to jump in...then they all skip the live draft and keep inactive and ir'd players in their lineup. THEN get lucky, have their qb out and still have 4 other positions score 20+ points. 

buuuuuuuuuuuuullshit.