Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 08:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What pisses me off is when people are adamant that they're "in" this year, when i have other people standing by to jump in...then they all skip the live draft and keep inactive and ir'd players in their lineup. THEN get lucky, have their qb out and still have 4 other positions score 20+ points. 

buuuuuuuuuuuuullshit.

It's because fantasy is 90% luck, sure you can make choices to increase your odds but in the end it is majority luck.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-09-2022

Hell, I'll jump on the misery bandwagon. I played Damian Harris against a terrible Detroit defense. Harris has scored in three straight games. He goes out after about 5 touches.
I sat Fournette, who hasn't scored all season up until today. I liked Fournette today and I considered him and Harris to be a coin flip. Well, apparently, I lost that one. Fournette crushed it on the bench with 30. Lol... FFB is crazy luck.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 10-10-2022

(10-09-2022, 04:59 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Also just traded for Rashad Penny and he had to be taken off on a cart, thank God I didn't really need a RB but still sucks.

Yeah I feel quite bad about that. Also glad a bit, but mainly bad.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 07:13 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah I feel quite bad about that. Also glad a bit, but mainly bad.

It's all good, just the way it goes sometimes.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 10:34 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: It's all good, just the way it goes sometimes.

Yeah I know, I was not apologizing. But I'm sorry about it nonetheless. It's just not the way one wants to see a trade go.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-11-2022

Oh so bfine, a trade offer has been sent your way.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-12-2022

(10-09-2022, 09:16 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'd give CEH and Rodgers for Herbert. Don't trade with rfaulk, trade with me.  Ninja

Well we got a trade done, hoping all these guys don't get season ending injuries before this one goes through.  Hilarious

Honestly anyway the commish could push this through before Saturday so we can set lineups? If you don't mind of course. Might be away from phone for a while this weekend and don't wanna miss setting lineups.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 10-12-2022

(10-12-2022, 12:03 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Well we got a trade done, hoping all these guys don't get season ending injuries before this one goes through.  Hilarious

Honestly anyway the commish could push this through before Saturday so we can set lineups? If you don't mind of course. Might be away from phone for a while this weekend and don't wanna miss setting lineups.

Ahhhh. I see how it works. I propose a trade...someone else jumps in and i don't even get a chance to negotiate. 

ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-12-2022

(10-12-2022, 12:03 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Well we got a trade done, hoping all these guys don't get season ending injuries before this one goes through.  Hilarious

Same as with the draft and IDP position. The rules are the rules!! You don't get to make the rules up as we go along, Bob.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-12-2022

(10-12-2022, 01:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ahhhh. I see how it works. I propose a trade...someone else jumps in and i don't even get a chance to negotiate. 

ThumbsUp

Did you offer me a trade? 

(10-12-2022, 01:40 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Same as with the draft and IDP position. The rules are the rules!! You don't get to make the rules up as we go along, Bob.

Man you really gotta get over the IDP thing from 2 months ago, you wanted to make it personal back then when you didn't get your way and it sounds like your still bitter about it.

Don't worry about pushing the trade through early, I know we have done it in the past but for coaches fragile ego I'll just set my lineups if I can get some time during work, if not then it's all good.

(10-12-2022, 02:25 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Did you offer me a trade? 

I did. You quoted the post that replied to my offer. 

(10-12-2022, 02:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I did. You quoted the post that replied to my offer. 

Oh yea, hopefully Swift is back after the bye and I won't need J. Williams. Probably won't stay healthy for 3 games but still...  Ninja

Also pretty sure I sent you an offer and it just sat there for 2 days before this trade, thought you'd seen it.

(10-12-2022, 03:17 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Oh yea, hopefully Swift is back after the bye and I won't need J. Williams. Probably won't stay healthy for 3 games but still...  Ninja

Also pretty sure I sent you an offer and it just sat there for 2 days before this trade, thought you'd seen it.

[Image: eyebrow-raise-skeptical.gif]

(10-12-2022, 03:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: eyebrow-raise-skeptical.gif]

[Image: giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952f37a1cb311c0d8b67....webp&ct=g]

You still need a RB though right? Got Melvin Gordon and CEH if you wanna offer anything for one of them. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-12-2022

Virtual handshake on the deal.

Yes, can the commish please make it happen so we have the players for our games this week?

Is it bfine we have to suck up to?  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-12-2022

(10-12-2022, 01:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ahhhh. I see how it works. I propose a trade...someone else jumps in and i don't even get a chance to negotiate. 

ThumbsUp

Bob denied my offers. He initiated this trade with me. I did notice that he specifically included a note that said, "I'm only doing this to screw over rfaulk34, we hate that guy, screw him, am I right?!?!?!"* Then the deal got done.

*This did not really happen.

(10-12-2022, 04:05 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Virtual handshake on the deal.

Yes, can the commish please make it happen so we have the players for our games this week?

Is it bfine we have to suck up to?  Hilarious

I think it clears Saturday anyway right? I just work outta town this weekend and have heard the service is spotty so was hoping to get lineups set before leaving.

All good waiting til Saturday so we don't upset anyone.  Ninja

(10-12-2022, 04:07 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Bob denied my offers. He initiated this trade with me. I did notice that he specifically included a note that said, "I'm only doing this to screw over rfaulk34, we hate that guy, screw him, am I right?!?!?!"* Then the deal got done.

*This did not really happen.

You may need to refresh your messages...

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 10-12-2022

(10-12-2022, 04:07 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Bob denied my offers. He initiated this trade with me. I did notice that he specifically included a note that said, "I'm only doing this to screw over rfaulk34, we hate that guy, screw him, am I right?!?!?!"* Then the deal got done.

Wow that's cold. I got the same message, but of course I immediately answered that in fact I appreciate rfaulk very much and would never ever do anything to hurt this fine gentleman. Shame on you.

(10-12-2022, 04:36 PM)hollodero Wrote: Wow that's cold. I got the same message, but of course I immediately answered that in fact I appreciate rfaulk very much and would never ever do anything to hurt this fine gentleman. Shame on you.

I could only accept the trade and slowly smile while sinisterly crossing my hands as I helmed my keyboard.