Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-12-2022

(10-12-2022, 04:09 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I think it clears Saturday anyway right? I just work outta town this weekend and have heard the service is spotty so was hoping to get lineups set before leaving.

All good waiting til Saturday so we don't upset anyone.  Ninja
I agree, we should wait until Saturday to follow the rules but I'm also okay if the commish gives you special treatment.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-12-2022

(10-12-2022, 05:52 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I agree, we should wait until Saturday to follow the rules but I'm also okay if the commish gives you special treatment.

[Image: special-ralph.gif]

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-12-2022

(10-12-2022, 02:25 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Did you offer me a trade? 

Man you really gotta get over the IDP thing from 2 months ago, you wanted to make it personal back then when you didn't get your way and it sounds like your still bitter about it.

Don't worry about pushing the trade through early, I know we have done it in the past but for coaches fragile ego I'll just set my lineups if I can get some time during work, if not then it's all good.

Lol...Dude! I already expected your trade to go through when I made my post. Afterall, this is only Wednesday. Mostly I was just fn with you. That said, I was also using it to point out your tendency to want to move the goal post as long as it suits your agenda.

As for the league, you're a solid player and we're fortunate to have you as a part of this league. You wanted to be the standard bearer for "the rules". I'm just making sure that you hold yourself to the same standard ThumbsUp Ego has nothing to do with it.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-12-2022

(10-12-2022, 06:54 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Lol...Dude! I already expected your trade to go through when I made my post. Afterall, this is only Wednesday. Mostly I was just fn with you. That said, I was also using it to point out your tendency to want to move the goal post as long as it suits your agenda.

As for the league, you're a solid player and we're fortunate to have you as a part of this league. You wanted to be the standard bearer for "the rules". I'm just making sure that you hold yourself to the same standard ThumbsUp Ego has nothing to do with it.

Whatever man, I'm over talking about the IDP bullshit from nearly 2 months ago that your still whining about. 

I guess the good news is I've gone from a "4 year old gas lighting narcist" to a "solid player were fortunate to have" so I guess I got that going for me.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-13-2022

I only "push through" trades that benefit me.

OK. AFTER this trade goes through I'll change the "protest" time to 1 day

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-13-2022

(10-13-2022, 07:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I only "push through" trades that benefit me.

OK. AFTER this trade goes through I'll change the "protest" time to 1 day

I respect this philosophy.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-14-2022

I just see where Tecmo did find someone to trade him not only Herbert for his offer of Rodgers and KC Running back, but Tecmo also gets a top WR and a top RB. .....Still, Tecmo passed up a golden opportunity when I offered him Wentz and a low grade TE for Aaron Rodgers and the KC RB . I'm still amazed you passed on such a sweet deal Tecmo. You will have Herbert, plus a top WR and a top RB.....But you could have had Wentz.....Always remember, You could have had Wentz.

So these teams change Saturday in time for this week. Tecmo got his trade AND MORE....and I assume the player making this trade is happy also.....But I repeat Tecmo, You could have had Wentz and you let that golden opportunity slip away. Wentz and my throw in TE could have been the players to return you to Victory Lane again.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 10-14-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:26 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Hell, I'll jump on the misery bandwagon. I played Damian Harris against a terrible Detroit defense. Harris has scored in three straight games. He goes out after about 5 touches.
I sat Fournette, who hasn't scored all season up until today. I liked Fournette today and I considered him and Harris to be a coin flip. Well, apparently, I lost that one. Fournette crushed it on the bench with 30. Lol... FFB is crazy luck.

I feel the Costanza of FFB this year. I should just do the opposite of my decisions. TBS, The Panthers coaches are really pissing me off, though. When the hell are they going to recognize etienne has like 25 YPC for chrissakes?!?!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-14-2022

(10-14-2022, 11:48 AM)SladeX Wrote: I feel the Costanza of FFB this year. I should just do the opposite of my decisions. TBS, The Panthers coaches are really pissing me off, though. When the hell are they going to recognize etienne has like 25 YPC for chrissakes?!?!

Yea these damn Panthers coaches have got to get on the phone and let the Jags coaches know Etienne has GOT to get more touches!

The good news is you play me this week and I'm thinking it may be a bad week for my team so may be your first win of the season.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 10-14-2022

Anyone wanna offer me a trade? I’ll probably decline because all of your players are shitty, but let’s see what you can come up with.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 10-15-2022

(10-14-2022, 12:35 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea these damn Panthers coaches have got to get on the phone and let the Jags coaches know Etienne has GOT to get more touches!

The good news is you play me this week and I'm thinking it may be a bad week for my team so may be your first win of the season.

Lol, see how turned around i am? I guess if the cat in question isn’t a Bengal I’m not paying attention…

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-15-2022

I'm confused. What happened to my trade with Bob? I don't see it as pending anymore nor did it happen.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-15-2022

(10-15-2022, 10:16 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm confused. What happened to my trade with Bob? I don't see it as pending anymore nor did it happen.

Same, can trades get vetoed?

Sure do wish I would have started Robinson if that's the case since I benched both Thursday guys for CEH.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-15-2022

(10-15-2022, 11:22 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Same, can trades get vetoed?

Sure do wish I would have started Robinson if that's the case since I benched both Thursday guys for CEH.

And if it was vetoed, why? Nobody was doing anything shady by giving up better players to one team. It was a fair deal.

What's up? This doesn't make sense. Why isn't the trade showing up as being done?

Our rules show this:

Trade Review: Commissioner
Trade Reject Time: 2 days

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-15-2022

(10-15-2022, 11:44 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: And if it was vetoed, why? Nobody was doing anything shady by giving up better players to one team. It was a fair deal.

What's up? This doesn't make sense. Why isn't the trade showing up as being done?

No idea, atleast my work shit was also cancelled so I can move my same damn players back into my lineup.

(10-15-2022, 11:46 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: No idea, atleast my work shit was also cancelled so I can move my same damn players back into my lineup.

Our rules show this:

This implies the commish rejected it? 

(10-15-2022, 11:51 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Our rules show this:

This implies the commish rejected it? 

I doubt that since he was just in the thread and didn't mention it.

I'd assume Veto was still in, do you remember if you had a veto option when I did the Aiyuk for Penny trade?

(10-15-2022, 11:56 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I doubt that since he was just in the thread and didn't mention it.

I'd assume Veto was still in, do you remember if you had a veto option when I did the Aiyuk for Penny trade?

I didn't see the veto option at all when you had that trade. It just said I could review it, nothing more.

Maybe our trade processes at a time later today? 

(10-15-2022, 11:57 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I didn't see the veto option at all when you had that trade. It just said I could review it, nothing more.

Maybe our trade processes at a time later today? 

Usually stuff processes at the same time as waivers which is early in the morning, and if for some reason they don't then they still show up in pending. 

I got no idea on this one. Like I said I just assume Veto but nobodies traded but me this season so got no idea.

(10-15-2022, 12:03 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Usually stuff processes at the same time as waivers which is early in the morning, and if for some reason they don't then they still show up in pending. 

I got no idea on this one. Like I said I just assume Veto but nobodies traded but me this season so got no idea.

I call bs if a veto took place. It was a fair deal. Nobody was stacking the other person's team.