Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-15-2022

(10-15-2022, 12:06 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I call bs if a veto took place. It was a fair deal. Nobody was stacking the other person's team.

Pretty much, maybe it wasn't a veto but I'd love to see what it was if not. 

Thought veto was for collusion but guess not.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-15-2022

(10-15-2022, 12:06 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I call bs if a veto took place. It was a fair deal. Nobody was stacking the other person's team.

(10-15-2022, 02:46 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Pretty much, maybe it wasn't a veto but I'd love to see what it was if not. 

Thought veto was for collusion but guess not.

I vetoed the shit out of it!! Only because I'm a vindictive sob that is still whining about the IDP thing from two months ago. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-15-2022

I'm joking of course. I barely even paid it any attention. Ts, I never noticed a veto option either.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-15-2022

(10-15-2022, 04:31 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I'm joking of course. I barely even paid it any attention. Ts, I never noticed a veto option either.

Yea an odd thing for it to just disappear but it is what it is I guess, sucks cause now I'm starting the colts 4th string RB instead of Pickens or CEH.  Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 10-15-2022

(10-15-2022, 04:28 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I vetoed the shit out of it!! Only because I'm a vindictive sob that is still whining about the IDP thing from two months ago. 

(10-15-2022, 04:31 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I barely even paid it any attention. Ts, I never noticed a veto option either.

I did too. There was a blue button at the bottom, after you click on 'examine the trade', or something like that. It allows you to veto it and i clicked that shit like 20 times. I made sure it would never go thru. 

Actually, like you, i didn't pay much attention to it, let alone veto it--which i acutally think you can do. There was a blue button that said something about the commissioner. 

I didn't really give 2 shits. If people want to make sketchy trades and then make up lame excuses, then joke it away instead of just saying something like "i didn't really like your options, i liked his better", instead of posting silly shit, more power to them. 

(10-15-2022, 05:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I did too. There was a blue button at the bottom, after you click on 'examine the trade', or something like that. It allows you to veto it and i clicked that shit like 20 times. I made sure it would never go thru. 

Actually, like you, i didn't pay much attention to it, let alone veto it--which i acutally think you can do. There was a blue button that said something about the commissioner. 

I didn't really give 2 shits. If people want to make sketchy trades and then make up lame excuses, then joke it away instead of just saying something like "i didn't really like your options, i liked his better", instead of posting silly shit, more power to them. 

Sketchy? Really?

(10-15-2022, 05:30 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Sketchy? Really?

Yeah. That stuff about you saying you proposed a trade and i must have missed it. That was BS. I was scanning the whole league looking to make some deals, paying attention to my team page, and nothing ever came up. 

Like i said, if you like someone else's options better, cool. Anyone can/should undertand that. Just don't make shit up. If you missed my offer you missed my offer. Anyone can/should understand that. Just don't make shit up. 

And lastly, if you're going to whine about "starting the Colts 4th string RB instead of...", when you have Dillon on your bench, don't put crying emojis on other posts. It looks really weak. 

But lighten up buttercup. This is just an online game.  Wink

(10-15-2022, 05:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. That stuff about you saying you proposed a trade and i must have missed it. That was BS. I was scanning the whole league looking to make some deals, paying attention to my team page, and nothing ever came up. 

Like i said, if you like someone else's options better, cool. Anyone can/should undertand that. Just don't make shit up. If you missed my offer you missed my offer. Anyone can/should understand that. Just don't make shit up. 

And lastly, if you're going to whine about "starting the Colts 4th string RB instead of...", when you have Dillon on your bench, don't put crying emojis on other posts. It looks really weak. 

But lighten up buttercup. This is just an online game.  Wink

Unless I got the wrong team maybe go check your email, Jamaal Williams and Tom Brady right? If I didn't send you an counter offer I'll never post in this thread again and drop out of this league today.

Because I know for a FACT I sent you an offer / offers. Again check your email and you'll see it. Don't call me a liar because you missed shit.

So yea the crying emoji works well for you, maybe change your name cause the only person your making cry is yourself getting all bent out of shape about a trade that never happened.

Anyway I'm done trading, something stopped one from going through and a guy that's been joking around all season now gotta get all offended because a trade we mentioned in passing didn't happen.

(10-15-2022, 06:19 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Unless I got the wrong team maybe go check your email, Jamaal Williams and Tom Brady right? If I didn't send you an counter offer I'll never post in this thread again and drop out of this league today.

Because I know for a FACT I sent you an offer / offers. Again check your email and you'll see it. Don't call me a liar because you missed shit.

So yea the crying emoji works well for you, maybe change your name cause the only person your making cry is yourself getting all bent out of shape about a trade that never happened.

Anyway I'm done trading, something stopped one from going through and a guy that's been joking around all season now gotta get all offended because a trade we mentioned in passing didn't happen.

Nope. You are 100% right and i'm 100% wrong. You've proposed 4 trades to me since last Sunday. 

My mistake for never checking my Yahoo mail. I've been keeping my eye on the Yahoo fantasy page because on my NFL.com league, proposed trades pop up there as well. 

My apologies for implying you did anything underhanded. I jumped to an assumption without really knowing you. 

(10-15-2022, 06:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nope. You are 100% right and i'm 100% wrong. You've proposed 4 trades to me since last Sunday. 

My mistake for never checking my Yahoo mail. I've been keeping my eye on the Yahoo fantasy page because on my NFL.com league, proposed trades pop up there as well. 

My apologies for implying you did anything underhanded. I jumped to an assumption without really knowing you. 

All good and you calling me out got me to check my email as well, turns out this trade got cancelled because it would have put too many players on my roster. 

So instead of asking me to drop someone it just cancels trades. Seems like something that would be pretty easy to abuse if you wanted to lock up a roster for 3 days.

Edit : Also AJ Dillon sucks ass.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-15-2022

(10-15-2022, 06:50 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: All good and you calling me out got me to check my email as well, turns out this trade got cancelled because it would have put too many players on my roster. 

So instead of asking me to drop someone it just cancels trades. Seems like something that would be pretty easy to abuse if you wanted to lock up a roster for 3 days.

Edit : Also AJ Dillon sucks ass.

So you blew our deal?  Hilarious

Lame!!

(10-15-2022, 07:39 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: So you blew our deal?  Hilarious

Lame!!

Yea I'm still good with it if Bfine wants to put it through ill drop someone but yea that's a pretty stupid system to just cancel it.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-15-2022

Bfine, can you help us overcome Bob's failure?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-15-2022

(10-15-2022, 09:06 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Bfine, can you help us overcome Bob's failure?

If you change Bfine to bfine I'll see what I can do. What were the particulars? 

(10-15-2022, 09:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you change Bfine to bfine I'll see what I can do. What were the particulars? 

The trade cancelled because I had too many players, ill drop one if you wanna put the trade through.

Ill send him the trade and he can accept.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-15-2022

(10-15-2022, 09:29 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: The trade cancelled because I had too many players, ill drop one if you wanna put the trade through.

Ill send him the trade and he can accept.

Just tell me who you trade, who he trades, and who you release. Gonna assume you're dropping one of your defenses..

I'll process it

(10-15-2022, 09:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just tell me who you trade, who he trades, and who you release. Gonna assume you're dropping one of your defenses..

I'll process it

Thank you. I accepted the trade so it processed again in the league.

I get

QB  J Herbert
WR C Sutton
RB A Dillon

Bob gets
QB A Rodgers
RB C Edwards-Helaire
WR G Pickens
WR D Hopkins

Bob drops RB D Jackson

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-16-2022

(10-15-2022, 10:03 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Thank you. I accepted the trade so it processed again in the league.

I get

QB  J Herbert
WR C Sutton
RB A Dillon

Bob gets
QB A Rodgers
RB C Edwards-Helaire
WR G Pickens
WR D Hopkins

Bob drops RB D Jackson
Tecmo, just being honest with you. You need several dominoes to fall your way, otherwise you're getting fleeced. It has a chance to work out for you but giving him Hopkins and Pickens is rich. 

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-16-2022

(10-16-2022, 12:03 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Tecmo, just being honest with you. You need several dominoes to fall your way, otherwise you're getting fleeced. It has a chance to work out for you but giving him Hopkins and Pickens is rich. 

We shall see how the season progresses. We don't start that many skill position players in this league so I'm good taking my chances with the upgrade at QB.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 10-16-2022

The trade has been processed.