Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 12-30-2015

In Re to keepers. Whatever the league (yahoo fantasy?) says is protocol, is good with me.

Only change I would like to see is that PPR stay, and yards for players doing returns count. That is why I drafted some of my original players, as I thought that return yards were counted.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 12-31-2015

(12-30-2015, 09:57 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Actually, before my selections are set in stone, do we need to decide on the actual players right now?  Or can it be done shortly before the draft?

Because I think it would be worth it to all of us to just wait and let the offseason develop before choosing.  How much would it suck to select someone now, only to have them tear all three ligaments in the playoffs, or have someone tear an achilies in minicamp?

If I can wait I would like ot retract my selections.  I want to see what happens with Arian Foster (6th) and the Steelers WR corp, because Martavus Bryant in the 10th round is mighty enticing too.

Oh, we would definitely do it closer to the start of the season.  Doing it now leaves too many opportunities for those players to be really bad keeper decisions by the beginning of the year.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 12-31-2015

(12-30-2015, 10:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: In Re to keepers.  Whatever the league (yahoo fantasy?)  says is protocol, is good with me.

Only change I would like to see is that PPR stay, and yards for players doing returns count.  That is why I drafted some of my original players, as I thought that return yards were counted.

I don't know that I've ever played in a league where return yards counted.  Return TDs, for sure, but not yards that I can remember.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-31-2015

(12-30-2015, 06:55 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: OBJ - 1st
Cam - 9th

Draft -> Draft Results
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/320137/draftresults?

What are the other rules surrounding keepers?  Keep in the round previous to the round drafted in the last year?

Well that link helps out a bunch.  Guess I won't be losing the players I wanted to keep, I DID draft them.  Thanks!   ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 12-31-2015

(12-28-2015, 02:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Congrats to Tiger Teeth.

(12-30-2015, 04:45 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Also, congrats to Tiger Teeth.  Props to you, sir.

Thanks!   ThumbsUp

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Bengal Dude - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 12:43 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I don't know that I've ever played in a league where return yards counted.  Return TDs, for sure, but not yards that I can remember.

Does Yahoo even do return yards?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 12-31-2015

So at what time will we make final decisions on keepers?

For now, I want to keep Todd Gurley (6th round) and DeAndre Hopkins (3rd round).

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 03-21-2016

Bumping this thread to ask a question. Is everyone who played last season going to play this season? As for me, well, I guess I'll play again. Tongue

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 07:43 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Bumping this thread to ask a question.  Is everyone who played last season going to play this season?  As for me, well, I guess I'll play again.   Tongue

I'll definitely play again even though I'm still salty about my. powerhouse team falling apart down the stretch.  Cry

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 07:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'll definitely play again even though I'm still salty about my. powerhouse team falling apart down the stretch.  Cry

In as well.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 03-21-2016

Sure, I'll play again.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 03-21-2016

I'm down. I have a lot to prove this season.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Bengal Dude - 03-22-2016

I'm down for another season. I'll be the guy who just releases his whole team 3 weeks before the finale.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 03-22-2016

(03-21-2016, 08:47 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I'm down. I have a lot to prove this season.

Yes, you certainly do.. Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 03-22-2016

(03-22-2016, 04:12 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm down for another season. I'll be the guy who just releases his whole team 3 weeks before the finale.

And then have a meltdown in the messages?  This sounds familiar.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - eoxyod - 03-23-2016

Yee

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 03-23-2016

(03-22-2016, 05:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, you certainly do.. Ninja

A minor setback for a major comeback. Cool

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 03-23-2016

I just don't want to finish in last place. Ninja I'm gonna' shoot for 200 mocks this year.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 03-24-2016

(03-23-2016, 06:27 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I just don't want to finish in last place.   Ninja  I'm gonna' shoot for 200 mocks this year.

Be honest you did at least 200 last year. LOL

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 03-28-2016

(03-24-2016, 02:08 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Be honest you did at least 200 last year. LOL

Darn close to it.   Hilarious