Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League (/Thread-The-Official-Bengals-Board-Fantasy-Football-League)

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-17-2022

(10-17-2022, 04:14 PM)Synric Wrote: Anderson will probably fit well into the Cardinals air raid offense. Question will be how much his target volume will be... I don't plan on starting him next week or likely the week after but its an interesting wrinkle.

It's an interesting trade since it coincides with Hopkins coming back. I think it reflects the Kingsbury way of seemingly being lost as a head coach and play caller. He's worse than anything fans post here about Zac.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-17-2022

(10-17-2022, 04:16 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: It's an interesting trade since it coincides with Hopkins coming back. I think it reflects the Kingsbury way of seemingly being lost as a head coach and play caller. He's worse than anything fans post here about Zac.

I don't care if Kingsbury gets lost on his way out of the locker room as long as Kyler locks in on sending targets to DHop  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Johnny Cupcakes - 10-17-2022

(10-17-2022, 10:36 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Nice, posting about fantasy football made me reach the "Gold" rank on these boards. I'm VIP, bros.

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bixee0pjnq9nu0rx15ey...w.gif&ct=g]

I hope to be joining you in this prestigious achievement some point in the near future.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-18-2022

(10-17-2022, 04:16 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: It's an interesting trade since it coincides with Hopkins coming back. I think it reflects the Kingsbury way of seemingly being lost as a head coach and play caller. He's worse than anything fans post here about Zac.

Rough first week for our trade, bunch of bad games for everybody involved.  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-18-2022

(10-17-2022, 10:39 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I hope to be joining you in this prestigious achievement some point in the near future.

Get on it dude, 600 posts to go!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-18-2022

(10-18-2022, 12:36 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Rough first week for our trade, bunch of bad games for everybody involved.  Hilarious

For sure. The fantasy football gods are not being kind to me as the reigning champion.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-18-2022

(10-18-2022, 09:50 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: For sure. The fantasy football gods are not being kind to me as the reigning champion.

Only one thing to do, more trades.  Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-18-2022

I'm last on Waiver Wire now, so no point in me putting in a bid tonight. I used mine getting Hunter Renfrow back who was good last year, and is now getting over concussion thing. I'm hoping he bulks up my Pass Catchers and he has 12 Raiders games left. I'm pretty sure I drafted him and let him go, and just used a key waiver to get him back. I had all these injured players but not on the IL, so I had to get in people who could play. Of course they got injured also. I'm happy I got Renfrow back, Raiders like to throw. But no point in me putting a bid in tonight sitting dead last on waiver list. But that's fair, I used my waiver move, now it's other peoples turn at bat.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 10-18-2022

(10-18-2022, 07:11 PM)kevin Wrote: I'm last on Waiver Wire now, so no point in me putting in a bid tonight.  I used mine getting Hunter Renfrow back who was good last year, and is now getting over concussion thing.  I'm hoping he bulks up my Pass Catchers and he has 12 Raiders games left.  I'm pretty sure I drafted him and let him go, and just used a key waiver to get him back.  I had all these injured players but not on the IL, so I had to get in people who could play. Of course they got injured also.  I'm happy I got Renfrow back, Raiders like to throw.  But no point in me putting a bid in tonight sitting dead last on waiver list. But that's fair, I used my waiver move, now it's other peoples turn at bat.

You're not fooling anyone Kevin...

(10-18-2022, 08:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're not fooling anyone Kevin...

Now we just gotta figure out who Kevin wants before he grabs em at 5am  Ninja

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-19-2022

(10-18-2022, 10:45 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Only one thing to do, more trades.  Ninja

I'll trade you Herbert for Dak... I kid, I kid!  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-19-2022

(10-19-2022, 12:06 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'll trade you Herbert for Dak... I kid, I kid!  Hilarious

I don't know what to expect from Dak, should be rusty but also playing the Lions defense so hoping for a good game.

Herbert's schedule about to open up though and Keenan Allen coming back so he is probably about to go off.

Alot of trading the last couple weeks but I actually feel pretty good about my roster now, so I'm sure I'll score 40 this week  Hilarious

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-21-2022

It appears Bob is currently getting the best of me since Hopkins put up 15 points. I'm hopeful Sutton can get me about 10 a week and then Herbert slightly out gain Aaron Rodgers in points to make my team better from week to week.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-21-2022

(10-21-2022, 09:08 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: It appears Bob is currently getting the best of me since Hopkins put up 15 points. I'm hopeful Sutton can get me about 10 a week and then Herbert slightly out gain Aaron Rodgers in points to make my team better from week to week.

Considering he almost outscored everyone else combined from the guys I got in our trade last week I'll take it as a win to start this week  Hilarious

Here's hoping Dak isn't terrible!

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 10-21-2022

(10-21-2022, 09:08 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm hopeful Sutton can get me about 10 a week

What, yards?

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 10-21-2022

(10-21-2022, 09:28 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Considering he almost outscored everyone else combined from the guys I got in our trade last week I'll take it as a win to start this week  Hilarious

Here's hoping Dak isn't terrible!

I was hoping I could use CEH and Curtis Samuel as matchup guys but with Akers deciding he doesn't like to play football and Hollywood Brown IR they are now starters lol. I'm having terrible Fantasy Football luck this year in all 3 of my leagues.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-21-2022

(10-21-2022, 03:56 PM)Synric Wrote: I was hoping I could use CEH and Curtis Samuel as matchup guys but with Akers deciding he doesn't like to play football and Hollywood Brown IR they are now starters lol. I'm having terrible Fantasy Football luck this year in all 3 of my leagues.

I do wonder how Samuel plays with Wentz out, could be an improvement, maybe not though.

I'm hoping to get Bateman back for an option at WR, probably have to roll with Pickens this week and hope Pickett plays.

Also wanted Hollywood this year, was taking him every damn mock draft and then you snatched him way earlier. Still think he puts up great numbers with DHop back when healthy.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-23-2022

CEH lost his starting job to Pacheco. Fantasy RBs are always risky to trust.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-23-2022

(10-23-2022, 02:33 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: CEH lost his starting job to Pacheco. Fantasy RBs are always risky to trust.

Honestly its just hard to trust anyone in that offense outside of Mahomes and Kelce. 

Also Metcalf just got carted off so that sucks.

RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 10-23-2022

(10-23-2022, 06:22 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Honestly its just hard to trust anyone in that offense outside of Mahomes and Kelce. 

Also Metcalf just got carted off so that sucks.

I've lost Dobbins and now Metcalf to injury. I think I'm screwed. We have a thin waiver wire.